Burger King Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Burger King

How would you rate Burger King?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jane Tasevski
Jjjjjkkkkkkmmmmm

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Burger King in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jane Tasevski
"Jjjjjkkkkkkmmmmm"
"The man serving me was joking around. Telling me that my order came to £100. He was the first person at Burger King that was positive, he really made me want to come back there and have him serve me again"
KRYSTYNA
"Lovely staff and yummy food :)"
Wendy Cridge
Verified Reviewer
"At the drive thro after ordering I was told to go and sit in the car park and someone would bring my order to me.After a lengthy wait I went back to the counter and picked the meal up myself.It was cold, no ketchup or mayo in the bag and this was to go. I always preferred Burger King to all others but I will never go there again,"
Jamie
"Bacon double cheese was tasty but the chicken royale was a let down"
"Parkway Centre Burger King. Review cold burger & cold chips on several occasions. Also wrong type of burger & ingredients served on more than once. Overhead air con fan left on during cold Winter months. Disappointing!"
"Good fast service . very fresh mince for burger. Very healthy and delicious thank you burger king ?????"
"Nothing wrong with the food, when it was finally ready but the Customer Service at the Clock Tower was really poor - 1 person on the counter working as slowly as humanly possible between 1pm and 2pm is a joke really. Won't be going back."
"test super"
Nicholas Mole
"Had a big king. Very nice and only 1.99 - tasted better than a big mac. Recommended."
Burger King is rated 2.86 based on 10 reviews