Burger King Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Burger King

How would you rate Burger King ?

"At the Burger King in Inverness Retail Park, we were served by Natalia who had a face on her like a slapped arse. Couldn’t be more miserable if she tried. We asked to change one of the drinks to which she rolled her eyes and did a dramatic 360 turn. Unbelievably rude."
"Jjjjjkkkkkkmmmmm"
"The man serving me was joking around. Telling me that my order came to £100. He was the first person at Burger King that was positive, he really made me want to come back there and have him serve me again"
"Lovely staff and yummy food :)"
"At the drive thro after ordering I was told to go and sit in the car park and someone would bring my order to me.After a lengthy wait I went back to the counter and picked the meal up myself.It was cold, no ketchup or mayo in the bag and this was to go. I always preferred Burger King to all others but I will never go there again,"
"Bacon double cheese was tasty but the chicken royale was a let down"
"Parkway Centre Burger King. Review cold burger & cold chips on several occasions. Also wrong type of burger & ingredients served on more than once. Overhead air con fan left on during cold Winter months. Disappointing!"
"Good fast service . very fresh mince for burger. Very healthy and delicious thank you burger king ?????"
"Nothing wrong with the food, when it was finally ready but the Customer Service at the Clock Tower was really poor - 1 person on the counter working as slowly as humanly possible between 1pm and 2pm is a joke really. Won't be going back."
"test super"
"Had a big king. Very nice and only 1.99 - tasted better than a big mac. Recommended."
Burger King is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!