Burger King Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Burger King deliver?

Tell us how Burger King made you happy

"It is a wonderful place to start a new direction of happiness and success with them and a total respectful way"
Are you Burger King? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got my food wrong had to drive back and they tried to tell me it was right"
"Ordered a delivery from Folkestone branch. Half the order was missing. Contacted the store through their website no response. They sent a review messagr so I replied to that. Still nothing nearly 2 weeks later and no refund!!"
"delivery very late, burger was under cooked and quite frankly disgusting, staff were impatient arrogant and downright rude to me and my husband. overall do not recommend as i could name 100 fast food places better than this monstrosity. Boo you Burger king!"
"Im a real burger fan! all my feeinds call me burger jack im just crazy about them! eat,sleep,burgers, repeat thats how i roll! so was dissapointed with dirty shop and long waiting time my burger belly was rumbling!"
"My daughter worked for a burger king out in the spanaway mountain highway Washington burger king. The boss nan (something like that) is/was a bully. My daughter couldn't take the bullying and left. Plus there food has been really dry. I give 👎 NO STARS horrible I'm disgusted. 😷😠"
"Burger king - Reel Cinema. Burnley. Terrible, will never visit again the concept of a drive through was people reversing to get out of the queue which didnt move. We unfortunately could not get out of the queue so had to wait and then had to explain what a white coffee was!"
"Burger King at Par Drive, Chippenham SN14 6UY What a joke .... One employer openly discussing in front of customers what he thought about his work hours, then rolling a cigarette right near the counter , complaining he wasn't getting enough breaks."
"fkn fantastic, fandabydoseyyyy, wow what a whirl of a place. Blew me away with the amazingness of these fine burgers. Boy at the desk was so kind and did not fail to please me."
"My food was very disappointing, after my role working at McDonalds, it is my job to make the finest of burgers for myself and the world around me, in this case you failed to make me the best possible burger.Disappointed but not surprised in the slightest. Think it's fair to say Ronald McDonald would not let me down like this."
"At the Burger King in Inverness Retail Park, we were served by Natalia who had a face on her like a slapped arse. Couldn’t be more miserable if she tried. We asked to change one of the drinks to which she rolled her eyes and did a dramatic 360 turn. Unbelievably rude."
"Jjjjjkkkkkkmmmmm"
"The man serving me was joking around. Telling me that my order came to £100. He was the first person at Burger King that was positive, he really made me want to come back there and have him serve me again"
"Lovely staff and yummy food :)"
"At the drive thro after ordering I was told to go and sit in the car park and someone would bring my order to me.After a lengthy wait I went back to the counter and picked the meal up myself.It was cold, no ketchup or mayo in the bag and this was to go. I always preferred Burger King to all others but I will never go there again,"
"Bacon double cheese was tasty but the chicken royale was a let down"
"Parkway Centre Burger King. Review cold burger & cold chips on several occasions. Also wrong type of burger & ingredients served on more than once. Overhead air con fan left on during cold Winter months. Disappointing!"
"Good fast service . very fresh mince for burger. Very healthy and delicious thank you burger king ?????"
"Nothing wrong with the food, when it was finally ready but the Customer Service at the Clock Tower was really poor - 1 person on the counter working as slowly as humanly possible between 1pm and 2pm is a joke really. Won't be going back."
Burger King is rated 2.29 based on 21 reviews