Britannia Hotels Reviews

12PM
12PM
Click Here

Tell us how Britannia Hotels made you happy

"Meon Valley Hotel, Golf & Country Club This hotel is a disaster. Checked in no problem. Walked to my room this was the trail of destruction with breakfast tray still in the corridor at 7.30pm. Went to get dinner. Told they had just seated a table of 14 and there would be a very long wait could i order at the bar. Get to the bar to be told starters pizza pasta or salads only. Order chick wings which came with crudites but dirty celery. Report going into environmental health on Monday. Breakfast not available till 8 am. Bacon cold. Hash browns cold everything else barely warm. Again report going into food safety agency on Monday. Avoid the food on site. Decor Nasty place to saty 1 Is a health and safety issue for guests of the hotel 2 Food Safety issues for Guests of the hotel 2 instances Issue 1 – Glasses left in a corridor I checked into the hotel early evening at about 7.30 pm no problem checking in – however when I got to the corridor my room 443 was on – a series of Bar glasses were left in the corridor which fallen on would cause a significant safety risk to the person falling on them – it appeared that they had been there most of the day since housekeeping had been round ? Also left on the corridor was a breakfast tray which has jam marmalade etc. on it which also led me to believe the detritus had been on the corridor for some time Risk – Older guests who could not see the glasses due to poor eye sight could have slipped tripped and fell and had severe lacerations Issue 2 – Evening meal served with dirt on it I went past the bar glasses and dirty dishes and went to the restaurant to be told that they had “just seated 14 guests” and there would be significant delay in serving food I would be best to go to the bar and order there – I did to be told only starters, pizza and pasta available. I order chicken wings with crudités and a mixed meat pizza. The chicken wings arrived but the crudités still had dirt on the celery see photo attached. Risk unwashed / uncleaned salad could infect someone with bad food poisoning Issue 3 – Cold / not well reheated food – meat items breakfast I had paid for breakfast the night before and went down to eat – waited 30 mins for the restaurant to open – 730 am – 8 am. Then helped myself to the breakfast buffet – the bacon served was cold the bacon was folded over the thin bit of the rasher underneath as if it had come out of the fridge and not been warmed through but left under the warming lights , the hash brown potatoes cold, the sausages luke warm, the beans, eggs, mushrooms also luke warm – I think this is contrary to food safety in the UK as all meat should reheated to a specific temperature 75 degrees Celsius? before served? Risk – under heated food could also lead to food poisoning from bacteria."
Are you Britannia Hotels? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The did not make me happy."
"We went for 4 days .asked for a fan as the room was like a broom cupboard .we had paid for a premium room.we are still waiting for the fan the food was ok. The staff are very helpfull"
Britannia Hotels is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews