boxclever Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend boxclever

Tell us how boxclever made you happy

"aragent management don't listen or not interested 60 when I left been in trade since 17 worst 10 years of mye life since they merged with thorn."
Are you boxclever? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback boxclever receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was told my washing machine which belongs to Box Clever was going to be collected today I have waited in all day it is now 7pm and no one has arrived to collect it I have had no phone calls so this isn’t s good service ."
"Website is easy to use. The product arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The diary I ordered is a fantastic product. High quality and brilliant design"
"Whem my T V or washing machine breaks down, Ibook an appointment. Engineer arrive at the given time, has the parts in his van, fixes it there and then. No waiting for parts. No calling the office just excellent prompt reliable service Wish they did dishwashers"
boxclever is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews