Boux Avenue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boux Avenue
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Boux Avenue made you happy
I bought 3 bras a month ago in Boux having been measured and found that they were too tight once I got them home. Only had the chance to go back on Saturday. On re-measuring I was a different size. Staff were fantastic, Mandy (340331) was so helpful, and they even swapped the bra I had been wearing. Very happy
I visited your store in Hull today looking for a nice bra the young lady assisting me Natasha suggested that I should be measured as I was not happy with the bra I was wearing, I am a mature lady and had a mastectomy several years ago which really knocked my confidence. Stacy (342015) fitted me with several lovely feminine bras she made me feel very comfortable and confident. Both the young ladies are a credit to your store and company and they should be recognised for their brilliant customer service. Thanks again to you both Joyce x
Beautifully laid out shop. All underwear in drawers perfectly folded and in size order. Very easy to find exactly what I wanted, even though the staff were attentive but not pushy. Girl on till, was very pleasant and chatty, offered me a shop loyality card but as I live abroad, I declined it. My purchase was beautifully wrapped too.
Boux never fails to bring out the best styles in everything from swimwear to robes. I LOVE that I have a store near me as I'm always in there. Your sizing's never disappoint it's as if they were tailored to my fit!!
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in the products bra fitting service made me very comfortable
the products where perfect and at a great discount price they also free of charge box and package the items in such a sweet lovely way.
Click and collect was great, no hassle and free service. Items were in great condition and of a great quality when I picked them up, and I even got everything in the sale! This was my first purchase from here and I will definitely be returning for more!
Extremely helpful store assistant, not pushy but very pleasant and knowledgeable. Excellent quality free gift wrapping. Loyalty card provided giving discounts. Beautiful quality product purchased.
Every time its Christmas or Birthday time, I know I can rely on Boux for my partners gifts. Always glad to have them wrapped nicely too. Thanks for always getting the items out quickly.
Purchased gift cards and very pleased that they were included in the Black Friday sale
Great reductions around Black Friday, free delivery and beautiful bras- what's not to love?
Found just what I wanted, at a great discounted price, which included free gift wrapping. Goods arrived the next day after ordering! Amazing! Couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely shop online here again.
I purchased some bikinis from Boux Avenue, I sent one back and asked for a replacement bikini. It arrived quickly and boxed in a gift pack with the petals in it and the bikini was perfect. I love this shop because of the beautiful things they do for different size ranges. Very happy with my 4 bikinis.
The on line shopping was exceptionally clear, quick and easy to use. Goods arrived within 24 hours which was not expected!
the communication and tracking of the item and the easiness of the returns process. Love the fact they are environmentally conscious in terms of packaging
Quick delivery easy returns
Great shop, lovely staff both that I met in store and spoke. To on phone. Measuring service is great, they make you feel so calm and comfortable and not embarrassed, and got some gorgeous bras that are great quality!
Boux Avenue is rated 3.86 based on 28 reviews