Boux Avenue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boux Avenue
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Boux Avenue made you happy
I just went to buy new lingerie at Boux Avenue Oxford. I am handicapped and walk with a cane. The nice staffer took me to the upstairs dressing rooms because the handicapped room on the downstairs was occupied. There was no chair so they gave me a footstool. I got a good fitting, and they staffer brought me a bra, which I liked. I wanted to buy more, and chose some, and I waited for the downstairs dressing room to open, even sitting outside it for awhile, on a footstool. But though a number of non-handicapped people used it in succession, speaking Russian with a saleslady who was helping me, they never offered it to me. I was there for an hour with friends who were buying lingerie. I asked why it was not offered to me, and a downstairs saleslady said the room was used to training. I asked why they used the handicapped room for training, and she said, because it’s bigger. I am curious: What are they training the people to do, in Russian? It almost seemed like a scene from a spy novel. The other staff apologized. This is a practical issue. Going up and downstairs with lingerie and different sizes is not workable for many handicapped people, or even possible. I needed to buy a bunch of new lingerie, but I can buy it somewhere else. I’ll never go to Boux Avenue again.
Boux Avenue is rated 3.86 based on 28 reviews