Boux Avenue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boux Avenue
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Boux Avenue made you happy
They have not honoured my order and will not answer their phones or virtual chat. Kept on hold for 40 minutes and still no one answered! My order was meant to be here by today at 2pm however it still has not been dispatched and one of the items is now showing as out of stock, and based on other reviews I have read they do not fulfil orders on a regular basis! Avoid and take your business elsewhere!
Do not use Boux Avenue. Once you have ordered you will not get any further communication, they do not answer their emails or their online chat and there is no phone number, apart from one that cuts out everytime. My bank has authorised the payment for the order but the money has not been taken and they have not sent the order but the money is still there in limbo because the bank cannot cancel it. This was for my daughters Christmas present and now I cannot go anywhere else with my money. Boux Avenue are disgusting, Theodoros Pathitis, Dragons Den, what kind of company are you running here??? From a very angry, upset and ripped off customer
Very bad experience. I bought bikini set in store, first of all its been sold with security tag!so had to go back to remove it , then when I decided to return it after few 3 days they said to me I can not do the refund as the bra have no ticket on it , the problem was it was sold to me like that! The bottoms did have a ticket , bra no! I had my receipt, it was in perfect condition with all the stickers etc. So I had to spend 30 min in the store calling customer services to get my money back! Never had that experience before, unprofessional staff in Kingston store and Westfield as well ( selling without a ticket) and they blame you later on . I will never shop with them again!
Your delivery guy is so freaking rude!!!!! This restaurant freaking owes me an apology for the way he spoke to me and there the change on the floor; yelling outside my apartment!! Just because he claims that he had to wait for half an hour when the estimated time of delivery was 18hrs and I had ordered at 17.30 I won’t ever order from this place again!! I’ll also make sure no doctors order from here
Ordering from the Boux Avenue website is honestly the WORST shopping experience and customer service I’ve had in my life!! Orders never arrive with no valid explanation as to why!! Money stolen!!! As they don’t refund all items actually returned !!!!! Shocking!! Email offers and discounts not the same when you get to website!! Emails are never replied just ignored. Wrong information given by social media team. Rude and incompetent customer service staff on email and phone!! No one knows what is going on when there is an issue and they sure to hell don’t think it’s important to tell you the paying customer!! Absolutely appalled with the service given!! They obviously don’t care at all! Lots of excuses and really really bad customer service! No one has a clue what’s going on, there is an obvious lacking of communication going on internally that directly affects the customer!! Terrible!! I have been a loyal customer for many years will never give those cowboys my money ever again. It’s better spent with a company that deserves it! What kind of company allows this carry on!! That’s all I am saying! Buy elsewhere!! It’s really not worth all the heart ache and loss of your hard earned money!! Not getting orders or the correct refunds! I would never buy from Boux Avenue again my trust has been irreparably broken!
Valentine's day gift purchased on 12.02.19 paying £4.95 for next day delivery guaranteed if The order was placed before 4pm which it was. The order was only processed on 13/02/19 At 21.07. Fabulous service Boux (I do hope you know what sarcasm is ).
Ordered 2 sets of pyjamas on Thursday evening and paid for next day delivery. They were delivered on Saturday whilst I was out and left at my back door in the pouring rain. Both items were damaged along with the gift box. Sent them an email and rang on Sunday to explain the situation. Was offered to return the items and have a replacement but 1 of the sets were out of stock. Explained to the customer service that I needed these items for Tuesday as they wouldn’t be here in time for a replacement. Offered a £10 gift card as a “gesture of good will” hardly feesable when paying £40 for pyjamas. Avoid!!!
Boux Avenue is rated 3.86 based on 28 reviews