Boux Avenue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boux Avenue

How would you rate Boux Avenue?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
daniel gilson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Boux Avenue in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Daniel Gilson
"the products where perfect and at a great discount price they also free of charge box and package the items in such a sweet lovely way."
Amy Pilgrim
"Click and collect was great, no hassle and free service. Items were in great condition and of a great quality when I picked them up, and I even got everything in the sale! This was my first purchase from here and I will definitely be returning for more!"
Amy Pilgrim
Louise Everitt (love To Hear From George)
"Extremely helpful store assistant, not pushy but very pleasant and knowledgeable. Excellent quality free gift wrapping. Loyalty card provided giving discounts. Beautiful quality product purchased."
Andrew Gamble
"Every time its Christmas or Birthday time, I know I can rely on Boux for my partners gifts. Always glad to have them wrapped nicely too. Thanks for always getting the items out quickly."
"Purchased gift cards and very pleased that they were included in the Black Friday sale"
"Great reductions around Black Friday, free delivery and beautiful bras- what's not to love?"
"Found just what I wanted, at a great discounted price, which included free gift wrapping. Goods arrived the next day after ordering! Amazing! Couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely shop online here again."
"I purchased some bikinis from Boux Avenue, I sent one back and asked for a replacement bikini. It arrived quickly and boxed in a gift pack with the petals in it and the bikini was perfect. I love this shop because of the beautiful things they do for different size ranges. Very happy with my 4 bikinis."
Patricia Neill
"The on line shopping was exceptionally clear, quick and easy to use. Goods arrived within 24 hours which was not expected!"
Miss Lucy Robinson
"the communication and tracking of the item and the easiness of the returns process. Love the fact they are environmentally conscious in terms of packaging"
Mrs Nicola Huner
"Quick delivery easy returns"
Louise Hodgson
"Great shop, lovely staff both that I met in store and spoke. To on phone. Measuring service is great, they make you feel so calm and comfortable and not embarrassed, and got some gorgeous bras that are great quality!"
Louise Hodgson