BOILER BOSS GROUP LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BOILER BOSS GROUP LTD
"My boiler had broken down, it was 10 o'clock in the evening, I googled emergency plumbers near me, the first to come up was BOILERBOSS.COM and they sent an engineer out within 30 minutes. The engineer arrived and was able to diagnose the problem and said the boiler was beyond economical repair, so we arranged for another one to be installed the next day. I am very pleased with the work and will always recommend BOILERBOSS.COM. Excellent service!"
"I called BOILERBOSS.COM to install a tap in my new bathroom, the engineer arrived promptly and carried out the work quickly. The engineer was very friendly and worked in a clean and tidy manner."
"Being a landlord, I use BOILERBOSS.COM frequently, it is very easy to get hold of an engineer, They have carried out gas safety checks and many repairs in my properties. I have had a very good experience with this company and will continue to use them. First-class service!"
"My husband noticed water dripping from the kitchen ceiling. We found BOILERBOSS.COM on google and called. It was 9:30 pm and they managed to send out an engineer within 40 minutes and the engineer fixed the issue. Very easy company to deal with and we used them a few more times after that for jobs around the house. Would highly recommend."
"I accidentally drilled a hole through a radiator pipe. It was 11:30pm and called BOILERBOSS.COM. I was surprised how quickly they sent out an engineer to me, the engineer carried out the repair and took payment. Fast and effective company and will use them in the future for any plumbing I need to do."
"I had a bad experience with the previous plumber who had done the job. I got in touch with BOILERBOSS.COM and they resolved the pressure issue that I had in my house. Very impressed with the speed of the service!"
"I called BOILERBOSS.COM to carry out a service on my boiler, they carried out a full strip down and clean service which was needed and guided me on why the boiler should be maintained annually. Very helpful engineer and went the extra mile! I will continue to use BOILERBOSS.COM and they will always be the first people I call!"
"I contacted BOILERBOSS.COM as my boiler had packed up, they arranged a visit from an engineer on the same day and was able to supply and fit a new boiler within 2 days! Great service, very helpful and tidy engineer! Would highly recommend"
BOILER BOSS GROUP LTD is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews