Boden Reviews

Boden, Boden Central, Meridian West, Meridian Business Park

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Boden ?

Ms Jenny Kneller
"Great choice of petite clothes in heaps of colours, materials and styles. Very fast delivery & great service. Would have given 5 stars but expensive unless bought in sale. This said, they have lots of those, as well as often free delivery/returns so all good!"
Leanne
"I love their clothes. Quality is great and customer service is even better. any problems and they are quick to rectify it and go out their way to ease the situation."
"Quick delivery, great dress!"
Linda BrowN
"Really quick delivery ,20% off selected at present .purchased Two great dresses They were happy to change size .also helpful on telephone customer service"
"Bought a top in the sale, absolute bargain for a lovely lovely top."
Sharon Cassidy
"Superfast delivery, excellent quality"
Deborah Murphy
"Great, caring customer service and beautiful, stylish clothes to boot."
Claire Brooks
"Very good quality and styles. Worth paying a little more for. Wait for discounts though."
"I like their reviews, they are seriously helpful, I wouldn't be wearing the best jeans in the world if I hadn't read the reviews and ordered a petite ( although I'm an average 5ft 4ins) . They keep me updated. I like the way the parcels are packaged. It's like Christmas."
"Lovely clothes with great design and fabrics. Easy ordering and delivery process."
Elizabeth Brough
"Excellent quality, quick and efficient service"
"Delighted with both Items that I have bought. The quality is second to none as usual."
Narita
"Lovely clothing and great customer service. Quick delivery and easy to exchange/return."
Narita
Julie Clark
"Excellent delivery and returns/exchange service. Great value and price. I love Boden when you want something different!"
"Fantastic quality clothes and speedy delivery."
"Amazing returns policy, helpful staff and good quality clothes"
Sandy Starkess
"The cut off trousers I purchased are going to be a summer favourite. They are an unusual material and I like them as they are different."
Melissa
"Beautiful quality clothes that make me feel special. I love how the photography in the website is so aspirational too. The packaging when the clothes arrive, especially when in a box, feels like receiving a present in the post."
Rachel Coats
"Website easy to navigate, products shipped promptly."
Boden is rated 4.81 based on 71 reviews