B&M Stores Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores

How would you rate B&M Stores ?

"very happy, very helpful"
"This is not the first time we get an email with really good offers like a black & decker cordless vacuum for £49.99 and an air fryer for 24.99 so we go to 3 of our most local stores which aren't that close to where we live only to be told no we have none and when they checked there system they were not even being allocated any, are these emails advertising all these goodie a ploy to get you into the shops in the hope you will buy something else for more money. We are disgusted with B&M once again. Come on B&M get your act together or stop sending emails like that."
"I bought a "Warmlite" halogen heater on 30/01/18 from the Portlethen store. The girl at the till could not match the barcode, so a supervisor was called. They could not match it either. Eventually, I was told that they could put it through at £19.99, as a Beldray heater, which would have been the same price. I was told that there would not be a problem if I had to bring it back. It was not working within 3 weeks, and on trying to get a refund on 19/02/18, and with the receipt, I was told by the floor manager, that I could not have bought it at that store, and I was refused a refund or a replacement. I was effectively told that I must not be telling the truth. This is disgraceful! I have complained, and will be raising this with Trading Standards. On principal, I may yet take legal action, purely on principal, depending on the outcome, and if I get an apology."
"They were so helpful. I bought some cat food and as I keft the shop the box split open. Straightaway you you g man came and picked everything up. While another got me a fresh box... brilliant."
"I like most of the products that they offer in particular the Disco light bulb for £2.99 was a big hit for my 4 year old autistic son. Spicy meatballs are a massive hit for my partner they are cheap and tasty."
"Aftershave had increased in price this year. My son's favourite. After searching found the right price for my budget. Thank you B&M"
"HELPFULL STAFF BARGAINS AND PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM"
"The staff were extremely helpful in helping me find what I was looking for.Even at the checkout,they were cheerful and chatty.Makes the shopping trip more pleasant after a hard day at work"
"I found a few items I haven't seen in other shops. Good price too"
"Great selection of items for an affordable price."
"Really good store so reasonable I bought some wedding stuff and was really pleased"
"Staff are lovely they are very helpful & friendly"
"Handy close and easy to shop"
"Staff were very helpful"
"extremely helpful and friendly staff, good value for money"
"Very helpful when i couldn't find the stock"
"Very helpful when i couldn't find the stock"
"Easy picker tool is cheap on price but saves a lot of bending over and helps me from straining my back."
"great prices on al home needs"
"Helpful staff. A wide variety of products at an affordable price. Very pleased."
B&M Stores is rated 4.32 based on 20 reviews