B&M Stores Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend B&M Stores

How would you rate B&M Stores?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
E. Wilson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about B&M Stores in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought a "Warmlite" halogen heater on 30/01/18 from the Portlethen store. The girl at the till could not match the barcode, so a supervisor was called. They could not match it either. Eventually, I was told that they could put it through at £19.99, as a Beldray heater, which would have been the same price. I was told that there would not be a problem if I had to bring it back. It was not working within 3 weeks, and on trying to get a refund on 19/02/18, and with the receipt, I was told by the floor manager, that I could not have bought it at that store, and I was refused a refund or a replacement. I was effectively told that I must not be telling the truth. This is disgraceful! I have complained, and will be raising this with Trading Standards. On principal, I may yet take legal action, purely on principal, depending on the outcome, and if I get an apology."
"They were so helpful. I bought some cat food and as I keft the shop the box split open. Straightaway you you g man came and picked everything up. While another got me a fresh box... brilliant."
"I like most of the products that they offer in particular the Disco light bulb for £2.99 was a big hit for my 4 year old autistic son. Spicy meatballs are a massive hit for my partner they are cheap and tasty."
"Aftershave had increased in price this year. My son's favourite. After searching found the right price for my budget. Thank you B&M"
Christine Lowry
"HELPFULL STAFF BARGAINS AND PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM"
Angela Patnett
"The staff were extremely helpful in helping me find what I was looking for.Even at the checkout,they were cheerful and chatty.Makes the shopping trip more pleasant after a hard day at work"
Beverly Crean
"I found a few items I haven't seen in other shops. Good price too"
"Great selection of items for an affordable price."
"Really good store so reasonable I bought some wedding stuff and was really pleased"
"Staff are lovely they are very helpful & friendly"
Mrs Tracey Cowan
"Handy close and easy to shop"
Denise
"Staff were very helpful"
Stephen
"extremely helpful and friendly staff, good value for money"
Leanne Simpkin
"Very helpful when i couldn't find the stock"
Leanne Simpkin
"Very helpful when i couldn't find the stock"
"Easy picker tool is cheap on price but saves a lot of bending over and helps me from straining my back."
Wendy
"great prices on al home needs"
"Helpful staff. A wide variety of products at an affordable price. Very pleased."
B&M Stores is rated 4.50 based on 18 reviews