Big Beat Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Big Beat
"What a great way to engage and energise your teams! This activity was so much fun and gave us a all a hugely enjoyable shared experience."
"Big Beat were engaging, witty and adapted easily to suit the audience."
"an enlivening experience"
"Great fun, well facilitated and really successful at helping our team to bond!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop with Big Beat as it allowed us to work together as a team to create something great. It was great when we all played a tune together at the end of the workshop as everyone was engaged and participating."
"Such a fun packed experience with continuous energy through out! I highly recommend this unique experience to anyone, even to those who have no rhythm...guaranteed you'll find some by the end! FANTASTIC!!!!"
"Very enjoyable"
"Fantastic team and engagement for a big corporate event!"
"Big Beat provided two excellent workshops at an event I organised. Really fabulous all round, Adrian looked the part, led the groups with great charisma as well as skill and got the most unlikely candidates enjoying taking part."
"Their samba workshop was fantastic, it got everyone working together, an excellent team building exercise which ensured the success of our departmental away day. I would warmly recommend Big Beat for their outstanding work. Thanks again."
"Fantastic service and always have great feedback"
"excellent work and well managed, funny but demanding, smooth team and individual and achievement at the end of the session, loved it"
"Adrian was extremely professional, resourceful, and fun to work with. He planned a drumming team building workshop for 30 people and everyone had an amazing experience. I definitely recommend him."
"A fun way to spend some time with colleagues away from the office."
"Very entertaining, well lead session by an enthusiastic gentleman"
"Great team building"
"I was surprised at how fun it was!!"
"Big beat was awesome! Adrian was a great host and we all had loads of fun"
Big Beat is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews