Big Beat Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Big Beat
"."
"Very enjoyable"
"Fantastic team and engagement for a big corporate event!"
"Big Beat provided two excellent workshops at an event I organised. Really fabulous all round, Adrian looked the part, led the groups with great charisma as well as skill and got the most unlikely candidates enjoying taking part."
"Their samba workshop was fantastic, it got everyone working together, an excellent team building exercise which ensured the success of our departmental away day. I would warmly recommend Big Beat for their outstanding work. Thanks again."
"Fantastic service and always have great feedback"
"excellent work and well managed, funny but demanding, smooth team and individual and achievement at the end of the session, loved it"
"Adrian was extremely professional, resourceful, and fun to work with. He planned a drumming team building workshop for 30 people and everyone had an amazing experience. I definitely recommend him."
"A fun way to spend some time with colleagues away from the office."
"Very entertaining, well lead session by an enthusiastic gentleman"
"Great team building"
"I was surprised at how fun it was!!"
"Big beat was awesome! Adrian was a great host and we all had loads of fun"
"Fantastic experience, lots of fun and good way to connect to people. Thanks a lot for that!!"
"Created stronger bonds with my team - made me relax and prepare myself for a very intensive retreat that was coming next. Absolutely great experience and would definitely recommended to others!"
"It was so much fun. Personally I have no musical ability so was a little anxious about having to do this as a work 'fun' activity. But by the end I felt like I could actually contribute musically to a performance! It was a fantastic interactive, team building exercise, with lots and lots of laughter and a great, engaging teacher. I thoroughly recommend Big Beat. Thanks so much!"
"Very entertaining for our corporate event"
"great idea, perfectly executed"
"Adrian was fun and engaged very well with us all. The event was great, we even sounded like we knew what we were doing by the end! I'd thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking for a good fun time."
"Easy booking, but great event. Had high expectations but Adrian exceeded them. It was great fun being part of 20 musically incompetent being brought to the point that we could play a samba rythm."
Big Beat is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews