Big Beat Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Big Beat
"excellent work and well managed, funny but demanding, smooth team and individual and achievement at the end of the session, loved it"
"Adrian was extremely professional, resourceful, and fun to work with. He planned a drumming team building workshop for 30 people and everyone had an amazing experience. I definitely recommend him."
"A fun way to spend some time with colleagues away from the office."
"Very entertaining, well lead session by an enthusiastic gentleman"
"Great team building"
"I was surprised at how fun it was!!"
"Big beat was awesome! Adrian was a great host and we all had loads of fun"
"Fantastic experience, lots of fun and good way to connect to people. Thanks a lot for that!!"
"Created stronger bonds with my team - made me relax and prepare myself for a very intensive retreat that was coming next. Absolutely great experience and would definitely recommended to others!"
"It was so much fun. Personally I have no musical ability so was a little anxious about having to do this as a work 'fun' activity. But by the end I felt like I could actually contribute musically to a performance! It was a fantastic interactive, team building exercise, with lots and lots of laughter and a great, engaging teacher. I thoroughly recommend Big Beat. Thanks so much!"
Chris Vernon
Verified Buyer
"Very entertaining for our corporate event"
"great idea, perfectly executed"
"Adrian was fun and engaged very well with us all. The event was great, we even sounded like we knew what we were doing by the end! I'd thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking for a good fun time."
"Easy booking, but great event. Had high expectations but Adrian exceeded them. It was great fun being part of 20 musically incompetent being brought to the point that we could play a samba rythm."
"Great fun, great sound"
"So much fun to try something new, with a group. Knowing how iconic Brazilian music is it was so incredible to be actually playing it at the end."
"Attended with my wife Jules. We loved the interaction and were buzzing after the session. Well constructed & delivered by Adrian, thanks. Impressed how he kept 4, 5 or maybe 6 different beats and could still spot & realign the goldfish and sheep. Cheers Mark"
Martin Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Used them in two companies. They are amazing You wont believe the team can play such a tune, everyone loved it. Great team event."
"They have been to several of our Rainbow, Brownie and Guide events and their workshops are always excellent and good value."
"Big Beat and rang a junk percussion sessions with several groups of girls for Downs Heath Division Girlguiding in Surrey. They all had a great time. Sessions were well structured with an outcome of all contributing to a final sound. I recommend their service. Downs Heath Division Girlguiding"
Big Beat is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews