Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Seems to be good but not tested yet also i may confirm a good transaction with this seller.
GOOD QUALITY SERVICE AND GOOD PRODUCTS
item as described thank you *****
Pleased with the service and the parts are fine.
Clear enough website, relatively easy to order, and quality product delivered on time at the best prices I could find. Only issue was Paypal didn't work for me, which was a minor inconvenience
Komunikajon og service er helt topp
Bearings at a good price and delivered quickly
did not mention Christmas working days - as it happened no problem for me
Excellent service!
For those concerned about their orders..I’m in the US and I received my bearings in ~3 - 4 weeks. I messaged with no response several times with no answer and that’s what worried me but they came.
Mark is helpful on the phone.
Easy to use website and delivered on time.
Ordered on late on Friday, delivered next Thursday. Kept informed by email on dispatched date. Good service and price.
Very efficient easy to order good delivery time , whole process easy and efficient
Very good items as described in website but there was little delay in posting.
Highly recommended and I will keep buying from Bearing King.
Swift service.
Excellent price-quality rate, fast delivery. Unfortunately no track and trace outside the UK. One little remark though is about the used package. Just ok, the content was too heavy for the bag because bubble plastic envelop started to show damage that the bearings could fall out at some point.
The service was generally good but the website is misleading. I entered code PJ640/252PJ and it displays a 6-rib belt (which is what I wanted) but if I just add it to my basket I get a 3-rib belt. The small print says 3-rib but it isn't at all obvious and I expected to get what the picture displayed. After the 3-rib belt arrived I went back and worked out what happened and worked out how to order what I wanted but it would be better if the page displayed a range of belts. Allowing the user to add a belt to the basket immediately when you know it doesn't match the picture is just inviting trouble.
Really slow shipping. Been waiting for 10 days, still no package.
My order arrived promptly and was exactly as advertised
Bearing King is rated 4.63 based on 2,235 reviews