Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Problems with entering the delivery and billing address, not easy to use. Cheers.
Order placed to ensure prompt delivery (1st class post) but not received one week later so 1 star for this BUT 5 stars for the prompt action to TNT same item next day.
They have the items and the price is good, sadly the dispatch and delivery times drag it down the ratings!
They are bearings, only time will tell how good they are, i.e. how long they last...
Delivery of the part ordered was excellent. I ordered the wrong part (entirely my mistake). I phoned to see about swapping wrong part for the right one. I am still waiting for a reply to my query (4 weeks)
Did not received yet the purchased product,so I can't talk about that ,but here's something you can improve as we speak.You could add a postal tracking of the parcel.I believe that i ordered from the UK,meaning the United Kingdom for God's sake...............or is it UK....raine?
Have not received delivery-ordered 10-22-18. Received no answer to this request-it is now 12-01-18-still no delivery-also sent another query last Friday-no answer to it either. Hard to evaluate your service when I haven’t received any. Am I going to get the bearing? My customer is hammering me.
Hi Leonard Your order was posted out on the 23rd November using standard post tracking not available, this is the service you ordered your bearing to be sent on, we do offer a quicker service via FedEx which we can track at extra cost, I suggest you choose this service next time if you’re in a rush as standard post can be slower I hope this helps and sorry for any inconvenience caused Kind regards Mark Director Bearing King Ltd
The online ordering process went smoothly and I even got a message the same day advising that the goods (Loctite adhesive) were not in stock but that they should arrive from the supplier in 4-5 days. Not a problem for me so I waited. After a week I politely chased and received a curt reply simply stating the goods had not arrived yet. I again politely suggested they could find out when the item was expected - no answer. Goods received yesterday, 13 days after placing my order. Nobody usually minds if delivery estimates overrun but a customer service response like that will put people off returning for more of the same.
Dear Adrian Sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received, your points will be taken on board and put into action Sorry for any inconvenience caused Kind Regards Mark King Director Bearing King Ltd
First order did not arrive in post. Did receive a delivery the day after I phoned to point this out.
The order I placed took longer than I expected to arrive however the ball bearings were as advertised.
Since i have NOT received my V Belt's yet, it is difficult to give my opinion regarding the quality! Hopefully i will soon receive my package!! Claus
Taken 7 days to be delivered
The tape you put on my activator can has ripped off all of the cans outer cover and instructions not very happy
Hi Edward, really sorry about that we normally either box our orders up or use jiffy bags for the mail, if you need the instructions/technical data you'll find it here http://www.loctite.co.uk/loctite-4087.htm?nodeid=8802628567041 thanks Bearing King team
The belts ordered came as stated by Bearing King. However possibly due to manufactures own specification, the belts were slightly larger than the size stated by around 6mm. This unfortunately meant that the belts were to big for the intended machine. As previously stated this could be down to a manufactures interpretation of size, IE one working in Inches and the other working in Metric.
the correct thing
Items were not in stock as suggested on ordering. No update to notify of this or the extra delay while sourcing. Had to find some bearings locally to bridge the gap in the meantime. Bit disappointed to say the least. Only positive is the prices are not bad compared to some.
Good price Poor delivery Fortunately these bearings are for a craft project as one of them clearly is not new, hence not required to work specifically as a bearing Somewhat disappointed
I ordered 2 bearings & 1 oil seal. Fast delivery & the bearings were correct but the seal was incorrect size. I contacted by phone & a new delivery was received the next day but I received another 2 bearings not the replacement seal. After yet another phone call I did finally receive the correct seal 2 days later. I understand that this was just a couple of mistakes but it did delay the repair job.
The item arrived the next day good delivery just what we wanted.
They sent the wrong part ( not the one i ordered) , so i called them up , and they arranged to have it collected ... a few days later , the item i ordered arrived .
Bearing King is rated 4.64 based on 2,331 reviews