Axminster Tools & Machinery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Axminster Tools & Machinery

How would you rate Axminster Tools & Machinery ?

"shipping costs to Italy are very convenient and are not calculate based on the order value but based on weigth and volume"
"Consummate, professional help - in terms of providing assistance with the purchase of cordless power tool adjuncts - SDS drill bits, power tools themselves - competitive pricing structure; wide-ranging selection of the above - nothing was too much trouble - ably assisting my choice of purchase; incredibly helpful, assiduous staff, who knew their product range intimately, & were more than happy to supply me with what (I) required, without being pushy, or trying to sell me equipment that I didn't need (& most importantly, didn't hover about in the background - 'pouncing' at an opportune moment). These boys & girls were all, equally versed in the trade(s) that they chose to sell their respective tools in, & it was a pleasurable shopping experience - backed up by an online site, where I could buy anything extra that they did not have in stock that day. that to me, is the way to trade - continue with the good work - I shall definitely return."
"I was able to find the item I wanted very easily on the website and placing an order was very straightforward. The goods arrived on the appointed day, in good order and with some very comprehensive assembly instructions."
"Quality products family run the best customer service in the industry"
"Great prices on some hard-to-find equipment, fast delivery and good communication"
"They had what I needed , when I needed it and at a great price to."
"Good quality products at a good price."
"Ordered online, arrived virtually by return, the right goods, quickly, this is what it's all about. Excellent company to do business with. Alex Harrison"
"Great service and product quality. Fast shipping."
"Apart from the good products they sell, they are always ready to answer my inquiries as quickly as possible. I am not treated as a number."
"i bought a sharp item they rang to check my age i thought that was good, cheap prices for quality goods and fast post"
"good quality,fair prices ,excellent range & prompt delivery.Used them many times."
"Good products, and fast free, or very cheap delivery"
"Excellent as always"
"Bought pocket hole jig from UJK. Fantastic, solid piece of kit. Great service as well because the drill was out of stock but they found a solution to allow me to do the job. Can't fault Axminster once again."
"Always have a large selection of stock, have a friendly and helpful service along with a quick despatch."
"They have really friendly, knowledgable staff who don't run and hide when you enter the store like some stores. Good prices as well"
"A good online shopping site which is easy to use with a given delivery time slot of one hour."
"They gave a delivery time slot which is helpful and made receiving goods easy. Good products and online shopping site good."
"Good company to do business with. No quibble money back guarantee with any faulty goods. Very professional and helpful with any projects."
Axminster Tools & Machinery is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!