Axminster Tools & Machinery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Axminster Tools & Machinery
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Axminster Tools & Machinery?

Tell us how Axminster Tools & Machinery made you happy

Live Chat
"Great tools, good prices, and fast delivery"
Are you Axminster Tools & Machinery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi Axminster Tools. In April 2018 I bought an Arbortech power chisel from you. The motor failed and you are in the process of replacing the machine for me. I must say how easy it is to deal with your company and how friendly and helpful your staff are, I am most impressed. You are so professional in your approach to customer care, THANK YOU. Phil Court."
"Axminster has a great selection of tools and equipment and for the most part at pretty good prices. What makes them stand out is the excellent delivery system which is fast and accurate: if they say it will come on Wednesday then it will come on Wednesday."
"Great products very fast delivery with excellent cudtomer service."
"Great price, great service and speedy delivery. Keep up the good work."
"A female employee really bothered to engage with my requirements - thought about what I had to say, and as a result came up with a better price for what I wanted. The company has a good range of equipment, presents their goods well, and has a sensible online / in store balance. The company will not price match. If they did, I wouldn't buy anywhere else"
"Brilliant quality pothole square and star screws , also glue bottle and fitting for wood joining biscuits. Their quality of items is of a very high degree and most professional , highly recommended for all professional and DIY's who want a good achievements with high quality tools."
"Always competitive on price and quick delivery."
"great price and very quick shipping"
"shipping costs to Italy are very convenient and are not calculate based on the order value but based on weigth and volume"
"Consummate, professional help - in terms of providing assistance with the purchase of cordless power tool adjuncts - SDS drill bits, power tools themselves - competitive pricing structure; wide-ranging selection of the above - nothing was too much trouble - ably assisting my choice of purchase; incredibly helpful, assiduous staff, who knew their product range intimately, & were more than happy to supply me with what (I) required, without being pushy, or trying to sell me equipment that I didn't need (& most importantly, didn't hover about in the background - 'pouncing' at an opportune moment). These boys & girls were all, equally versed in the trade(s) that they chose to sell their respective tools in, & it was a pleasurable shopping experience - backed up by an online site, where I could buy anything extra that they did not have in stock that day. that to me, is the way to trade - continue with the good work - I shall definitely return."
"I was able to find the item I wanted very easily on the website and placing an order was very straightforward. The goods arrived on the appointed day, in good order and with some very comprehensive assembly instructions."
"Quality products family run the best customer service in the industry"
"Great prices on some hard-to-find equipment, fast delivery and good communication"
"They had what I needed , when I needed it and at a great price to."
"Good quality products at a good price."
"Ordered online, arrived virtually by return, the right goods, quickly, this is what it's all about. Excellent company to do business with. Alex Harrison"
"Great service and product quality. Fast shipping."
"Apart from the good products they sell, they are always ready to answer my inquiries as quickly as possible. I am not treated as a number."
"i bought a sharp item they rang to check my age i thought that was good, cheap prices for quality goods and fast post"
Axminster Tools & Machinery is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews