Axminster Tools & Machinery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Axminster Tools & Machinery

How would you rate Axminster Tools & Machinery?

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrew Tongue

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Axminster Tools & Machinery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrew Tongue
"Consummate, professional help - in terms of providing assistance with the purchase of cordless power tool adjuncts - SDS drill bits, power tools themselves - competitive pricing structure; wide-ranging selection of the above - nothing was too much trouble - ably assisting my choice of purchase; incredibly helpful, assiduous staff, who knew their product range intimately, & were more than happy to supply me with what (I) required, without being pushy, or trying to sell me equipment that I didn't need (& most importantly, didn't hover about in the background - 'pouncing' at an opportune moment). These boys & girls were all, equally versed in the trade(s) that they chose to sell their respective tools in, & it was a pleasurable shopping experience - backed up by an online site, where I could buy anything extra that they did not have in stock that day. that to me, is the way to trade - continue with the good work - I shall definitely return."
"I was able to find the item I wanted very easily on the website and placing an order was very straightforward. The goods arrived on the appointed day, in good order and with some very comprehensive assembly instructions."
David C Cope
"Quality products family run the best customer service in the industry"
"They had what I needed , when I needed it and at a great price to."
Customer
"Good quality products at a good price."
ALEX HARRISON
"Ordered online, arrived virtually by return, the right goods, quickly, this is what it's all about. Excellent company to do business with. Alex Harrison"
Ricardo Branco
"Great service and product quality. Fast shipping."
Joyce
"Apart from the good products they sell, they are always ready to answer my inquiries as quickly as possible. I am not treated as a number."
"i bought a sharp item they rang to check my age i thought that was good, cheap prices for quality goods and fast post"
Mr Bernard Oliver
"good quality,fair prices ,excellent range & prompt delivery.Used them many times."
Mr Patrick Dunne
"Good products, and fast free, or very cheap delivery"
"Excellent as always"
Nick Fulcher
"Bought pocket hole jig from UJK. Fantastic, solid piece of kit. Great service as well because the drill was out of stock but they found a solution to allow me to do the job. Can't fault Axminster once again."
Derek Sweeney
"Always have a large selection of stock, have a friendly and helpful service along with a quick despatch."
David Corden
"They have really friendly, knowledgable staff who don't run and hide when you enter the store like some stores. Good prices as well"
"A good online shopping site which is easy to use with a given delivery time slot of one hour."
"They gave a delivery time slot which is helpful and made receiving goods easy. Good products and online shopping site good."
Andrew Bailey
"Good company to do business with. No quibble money back guarantee with any faulty goods. Very professional and helpful with any projects."
Niall Macdonald
"Axminster Tools is one of my favourite shops. Not only do they usually have the best price but the staff are knowledgeable and always helpful. I have also attended one of their courses on routing which was great, seriously considering another course."
MR M J RODGERS
"Great product information to inform purchasing decision and faster than expected delivery. Very pleased."
Axminster Tools & Machinery is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews