AutoGlanz Reviews

10PM

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Click Here

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Guest
"Went on very easy and left no marks and brought my car back to how it should be very pleased with the results"
Guest
"Just started to use this on my truck wow brilliant feel better than show room shine witch I was a big fan off"
Gordon McCartney
"I have now used the hybrid ceramic wax, vision, moonshine glass cleaner and waterless wash. The products have been excellent so far, the ceramic wax is long lasting with great properties and the waterless wash I use on my wheels and you get a great shine ready to be protected."
"Used it Sunday (21/01/19) was good to use, buffed up well, let’s see how well it lasts (happy with the product ‘so far’)."
Are you AutoGlanz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I can’t say this removed swirls as effectively as it did in the video but I was very impressed by the way it transformed my paint from being dull in colour back to deep gloss black."
"its a good smell (lemon and the Leather) but I maybe losing my sense of smell so longevity seems poor"
"I have just tried your Alloy cleaner and found it worked well, I diluted it and it still cleaned the dirty alloys."
"Good wheel cleaner. I would like it to foam up alittle more."
"The order took longer than expected. I suppose it's the fault of the courier company. The products very well. As usual"
"I feel the products I have purchased for AutoGlanx are of a very high quality, especially the Bubblelicious shampoo. It removes dirt well and is gentle while doing so. It protects the and wax on my paintwork it helps prolong the effects. Top quality products at very reasonable prices."
"Good detailing spray product, smells great. Bit annoyed I sent an inquiry two weeks ago about other products and nobody has replied as yet."
"All product work well and Are easy to use"
"really quick arrival, however had issues with your website payment method, and bottle of bug off had leaked slightly, but these things happen! your person Siobhan on fb was helpful. love your products, I'm in trade and use your gear a lot! thanks"
"Ordered some products from AutoGlanz for the first time, one of which was spritzer, a very easy to use product, tried it in the snow foam lance and in a trigger sprayer, cleaned well, and smells great (bubble gum)."
"Good overall, to a point. very fast delivery service, just not 5 stars because of lack of communication from autoglanz after trying to change my order, via phone and email to no reply but when I did receive my order it was change to what I wanted."
"I recently purchased supernova and smooth velvet the products are both great but one inprovement could be made as i dropped the bottle supernova and the bottem split open but never mind, just waiting till i get paid to get some more"
"Been a Detailer for 30 years uk and abroad .Used many high end and tried several budget price waxes .This is a great product with a good price,easy to use and no chalking .will see how the sealant performs over the next few months 4/5 👍"
"Ok well firstly the delivery was exceptional next day and in the morning which is brilliant as I live in Cornwall and normally treated like the end of the world. I ordered a monthly box of goodies and was surprised that there wasn’t any paperwork explaining what products were included and some instructions. The information on the bottles is scarce or nonexistent and the directions and so small and difficult to read. Having to look on line to get the instructions is pants. I’m totally dissatisfied with the air freshener as it doesn’t last 24 hours. As my Dad would say “ please stand closer to the machine when you are throwing in the cherries “. I won’t be buy anymore air freshener. On the other hand the Midnight Wax is exceptional and thank to everyone for helping me find out it Tutti Frutti flavour. My first hand and wax and delighted with it. The rest of the products I haven’t tried yet but hope they are good. Let you know more as and when I’ve used them."
"Products are first class but packaging was terrible both bottles leaking"
"I found this to be very easy too us as in terms of applying and taking off. . Left a show room shine and lasting will definitely be buying more products from you .... and would definitely tell other friends and family about the product too"
"Easy to apply, easy to remove, no streaks and smells pretty nice! Not alot of product used aswell"
"Fast delivery, nice products, unfortunately there was a sealed package wet inside. I hope they send me a new product."
"Quick delivery, great products ????????"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 442 reviews