AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Allister R Woodside
"No nonsense affordable products that do exactly what they say. Super fast delivery and a great rewards scheme to boot....what more would you want from a great company that meets 99% of my detailing requirements. A*"
Guest
"Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again"
Joe Hobbs
"Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!"
"I have just tried your Alloy cleaner and found it worked well, I diluted it and it still cleaned the dirty alloys."
"Good wheel cleaner. I would like it to foam up alittle more."
"The order took longer than expected. I suppose it's the fault of the courier company. The products very well. As usual"
"I feel the products I have purchased for AutoGlanx are of a very high quality, especially the Bubblelicious shampoo. It removes dirt well and is gentle while doing so. It protects the and wax on my paintwork it helps prolong the effects. Top quality products at very reasonable prices."
"Good detailing spray product, smells great. Bit annoyed I sent an inquiry two weeks ago about other products and nobody has replied as yet."
"All product work well and Are easy to use"
"really quick arrival, however had issues with your website payment method, and bottle of bug off had leaked slightly, but these things happen! your person Siobhan on fb was helpful. love your products, I'm in trade and use your gear a lot! thanks"
"Ordered some products from AutoGlanz for the first time, one of which was spritzer, a very easy to use product, tried it in the snow foam lance and in a trigger sprayer, cleaned well, and smells great (bubble gum)."
"Good overall, to a point. very fast delivery service, just not 5 stars because of lack of communication from autoglanz after trying to change my order, via phone and email to no reply but when I did receive my order it was change to what I wanted."
"I recently purchased supernova and smooth velvet the products are both great but one inprovement could be made as i dropped the bottle supernova and the bottem split open but never mind, just waiting till i get paid to get some more"
"Been a Detailer for 30 years uk and abroad .Used many high end and tried several budget price waxes .This is a great product with a good price,easy to use and no chalking .will see how the sealant performs over the next few months 4/5 👍"
"Ok well firstly the delivery was exceptional next day and in the morning which is brilliant as I live in Cornwall and normally treated like the end of the world. I ordered a monthly box of goodies and was surprised that there wasn’t any paperwork explaining what products were included and some instructions. The information on the bottles is scarce or nonexistent and the directions and so small and difficult to read. Having to look on line to get the instructions is pants. I’m totally dissatisfied with the air freshener as it doesn’t last 24 hours. As my Dad would say “ please stand closer to the machine when you are throwing in the cherries “. I won’t be buy anymore air freshener. On the other hand the Midnight Wax is exceptional and thank to everyone for helping me find out it Tutti Frutti flavour. My first hand and wax and delighted with it. The rest of the products I haven’t tried yet but hope they are good. Let you know more as and when I’ve used them."
"Products are first class but packaging was terrible both bottles leaking"
"I found this to be very easy too us as in terms of applying and taking off. . Left a show room shine and lasting will definitely be buying more products from you .... and would definitely tell other friends and family about the product too"
"Easy to apply, easy to remove, no streaks and smells pretty nice! Not alot of product used aswell"
"Fast delivery, nice products, unfortunately there was a sealed package wet inside. I hope they send me a new product."
"Quick delivery, great products ????????"
"This is the 1st time using Autoglanz, and it won't be the last. The products look very good value for money, not over priced, like some of the others out there."
"Brilliant products , although for nearly £40 you get very little . Happy overall"
"gives a very good shine goes on easy has to be worked a little more than some to give a streak free finish"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 417 reviews