AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"As a Mobile Valeter I use a wide range of products. I would have to say that the Autoglanz range is right up there with the very best. Excellent service as well is a bonus."
"As always delivery time is spot on and the products are amazing"
"Item missing from order. No response to email after 3 days, no answer on this phone other than voicemail and no response from this either. Poor customer service!"
You're email was replied to on 11th (day before you left this review)

Please see a copy of the email below.

Evening Roman.

My apologies for the lack of response till now.

Sorry for sending the wrong amount here, the guys do miss the quantities on the order from time to time.

Unfortunately these are now showing out of stock on the site.

A few options here going forward.

1. I can refund you the cost of the item and supply a courtesy discount on your next order.

2. You could wait for them to come back in stock and we will ship one out along with a few samples to make up for the delay.

3. You could have another item in exchange of similar value.

If you could let me know then we will get your choice sorted for you tomorrow.

Joe
"Professional company, great products and first class customer service."
"Great customer service,amazing high end products, highly recommend 5 stars"
"By providing good quality products"
"Great company provided great products with some very good dilutions at very good prices!"
"Excellent service, products arrived very quickly. Great products too."
"Una marca que me gusta mucho, buenos productos a buen precio"
"The exact same box I was charged £30.00for and sent was not what was advertised when purchased. However the exact contents where advertised in a £20.00box"
"A good all around product good value and prompt service."
"While we are a supplier rather than a customer, the team at AUTOGLANZ are an absolute pleasure to work with & we look forward to working with them on all their upcoming projects :-)"
"Excellent company to deal with, quick postage and pack very well. Jasper is very helpful and always makes sure you need the correct the product for the job."
"Fast response, great communication, always pleasure to work with great team"
"Me gusta mucho esta marca, tiene productos muy buenos, bug off, bubblicious, armour mousse, smooth velvet, vision+, trim reaper, mist... Me encanta autoglanz"
"Products are amazing, best I’ve used. Especially the Spar-Tar and Bug Off, in fact all of the product I’ve bought have surpassed my expectations. Have now got family and friend buying products. Looking forward to some more product releases this year."
"really quick arrival, however had issues with your website payment method, and bottle of bug off had leaked slightly, but these things happen! your person Siobhan on fb was helpful. love your products, I'm in trade and use your gear a lot! thanks"
"The glass and tires rims everything got really easy to clean with AutoGlanz"
"Postage concerns late email replies and feel let down with my last delivery. To start of with I paid for next day delivery to have my item's delivered before I went on my vacation, purchased 12th May and after emails where exchange , I informed yourselves that to make delivery after 29th of May on my return, my item's were delivered on 22nd of May, it was very lucky my son was home that to receive my delivery. Sorry to say I feel absolutely let down and charging me for next day delivery. Regards Mr Paul Manning"
Hi Paul.

Sorry you feel this way. As explained the company was closed due to myself and my family being away for our wedding, this is the first time we have closed the company and had time off in over 4 years. This closure was clearly displayed on the website and our social media pages.

This issue seems to have come about due to the fact that you have not emailed us, instead you used the live chat widget on the website which was not manned due to us being away for our wedding. Luckily i did login during my break and notice your first email but i did not see the second so we processed your order upon our return on 21st and it was delivered the next day on 22nd. If i had noticed it we would have happily held the parcel.

To confirm, i was away on 5th until 21st and the company was closed from Friday 11th May until 21st. Worst case the delivering depot would have held the parcel at the depot as they are instructed not to leave parcels unless someone is in so there will have been no chance of the parcel being lost or left outside. So by us shipping the parcel early it has arrived and no damage has been done.

In regards to the charge for next day delivery. You did not pay for postage, i can confirm that on our system you have paid £0.00 for postage and the postage was free and on our part and it is displayed on the checkout and your invoice as "Free Economy Shipping - Free Economy £0.00
Normal"

I can appreciate the fact that you might have missed the displayed notice stipulating that we were away and the company was closed and a i can only apologies that this might not have been clear enough to you upon your purchase. However i do not feel that we deserve a 2 star review for this matter, we have done everything correct, informed customers that we were away, shipped the very day that we returned and delivered to you the very day after.

We would appropriate if you could take some of these points on board and rethink the review. Please if there is anything else we can do to satisfy you then do let us know as we are always here to help and appreciate your custom.

Joe
Just and update, for some reason i was looking at the incorrect order and you have paid shipping.

We do not have more than one option for shipping and you have simply paid our standard shipping charge for your items weight and location. We display this as next day as that is the service it is, however it is only next day once it has been shipped and does not mean that its a guaranteed next day service from the day that you order.

If the payment for shipping is the sole issue then we will happily refund this for you as a gesture of good will.

Joe
"I am really impressed with the stuff I got so far for cleaning my wheels and the general purpose cleaner, they are fantastic :) my only little moan would be I would love it if you had provided a squirt gun cap with each bottle rather then just 1"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 417 reviews