AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Brilliant products and excellent service as usual"
"Service & delivery was great - very nicely package, but the product..... not very good :("
"Very prompt service, great range of products and will definitely use again."
"Ordered 250mls of everything as a precaution, next order will be 500ml. All products are excellent!!! Worth every penny."
"Excellent Service, great product"
"Good wheel cleaner. I would like it to foam up alittle more."
"Excellent service and product"
"The order took longer than expected. I suppose it's the fault of the courier company. The products very well. As usual"
"Very good products and would definitely recommend to anyone! Also very competitive on price!"
"Bought a sample pack and loved the products, so went back and ordered the larger sizes for work :)"
"Not the first time I've used his brand. Especially love the trade shampoo and it's scent and its the second 5ltr I've bought. Also went with the trade glass cleaner and interior dressing which are great. I shall continue to frequent the brand."
"Excellent service and products"
"I feel the products I have purchased for AutoGlanx are of a very high quality, especially the Bubblelicious shampoo. It removes dirt well and is gentle while doing so. It protects the and wax on my paintwork it helps prolong the effects. Top quality products at very reasonable prices."
"Best thing I ever did. Quick delivery. All products worked superbly would use again."
"Excellent products and fast delivery! I also made a mistake with my order and they were really quick to respond and helpful to resolve the mistake"
"Good detailing spray product, smells great. Bit annoyed I sent an inquiry two weeks ago about other products and nobody has replied as yet."
"All product work well and Are easy to use"
"Very fast delivery, I was unsure due to not using this product before but the shampoo and quick detailer are excellent. Not had chance to use the other products yet. Will definitely be using autoglanz again!!!!!"
"Always very impressed with AG products, maybe add a few of the coloured/scented options free of charge in future?"
"As a Mobile Valeter I use a wide range of products. I would have to say that the Autoglanz range is right up there with the very best. Excellent service as well is a bonus."
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 416 reviews