AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Excellent products and delivery service. Bought a few products now and they have all been excellent"
"Superb product, as advertised went on easy and gave a really glossy shine. Extremely hydrophobic, almost makes the car self cleaning."
"Love this stuff. Smells of lemon sherbert, as easy to use and QD and leaves a very slick, hydrophobic, glossy finish."
"Item damaged asked for replacement still waiting 1st order was placed mid November still waiting 7th Dec"
"I found the ordering very easy to use and the delivery was also very quick, I have not had the opportunity to use the products yet."
"Excellent products, all surpassed expectations definitely my first choice for keeping my car looking looking good as new"
"Great company to order from easy orders and awesome products at great prices Winner!"
"AWESOME PRODUCT ! Used via a 1lt pump sprayer at 20-1 (50mls product) cuts through the winter road grime no problem. Will try at 40-1 next."
"Water beading on my cars has been excellent over the last few weeks since I used the detailer and its rained every day ! :-)"
"Great products at a great price. Always deliver quickly and often have excellent promotions and discounts."
"Purchased a bubblegum air freshener which left an awful after smell. Emailed the seller and got no response so I used the contact us form on the website and again no response. Lack of customer care. Very disappointed will not be buying from here again."
"Great products that are up to the task."
"I am delighted with the Autoglanz products, I have everything I need to take care of and protect my car. I will continue trusting them. Thanks."
"Very good supplier always very prompt with deliveries and excellent prices and products."
"As usual, the folks at AutoGlanz deliver again. Products were packaged brilliantly and the Hyd-re-seal is simply an awesome product. I had some as a tester and I’ve run out. It last ages and is perfect in winter months. Thanks"
"Great products at reasonable prices. Half of my products are now AutoGlanz i would recommend to all."
"Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!"
"fast delivery and good quality items at a good price"
"Easy to use"
"Service great, well packaged... but thats it, great smell, gone in a matter of hours"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 416 reviews