AutoGlanz Reviews

2AM

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Click Here

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Guest
"Went on very easy and left no marks and brought my car back to how it should be very pleased with the results"
Guest
"Just started to use this on my truck wow brilliant feel better than show room shine witch I was a big fan off"
Gordon McCartney
"I have now used the hybrid ceramic wax, vision, moonshine glass cleaner and waterless wash. The products have been excellent so far, the ceramic wax is long lasting with great properties and the waterless wash I use on my wheels and you get a great shine ready to be protected."
"Paid for tfr 2 weeks ago, still waiting, they leave me no choice but to contact my bank, this company is a joke, one excuse after another, no product or refund, dont use you have been warned"
Are you AutoGlanz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"El envió tardo en realizarse y hasta que yo no me puse en contacto con la empresa no me dieron ninguna respuesta acerca de mi pedido, con lo que el pedido se demoró más de 15 días..."
"Auto glanz is perfect, fast service and quick delivery. Definitely will deal with again"
"Great product, highly recommend"
"Buen servicio en el envío internacional. El pedido llego en perfectas condiciones, bien envasado y sin derrames. Gracias."
"Really good product and excellent service, very fast delivery time"
"Used it Sunday (21/01/19) was good to use, buffed up well, let’s see how well it lasts (happy with the product ‘so far’)."
"I can’t say this removed swirls as effectively as it did in the video but I was very impressed by the way it transformed my paint from being dull in colour back to deep gloss black."
"Top Produkte"
"I haven't received the product nor have I received a reply to the email request for a status update/tracking information."
"Dispatched my bug removal gel very fast and arrived in a couple of days"
"Perfect on my black mercedes"
"Fast shipping and good products"
"Great polish and amazing response and help from the staff"
"Great products that keep my car in top condition"
"Good products and very good service."
"Arrived in good time and gave brilliant results on my motorbike, would purchase again."
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 442 reviews