AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Joe Hobbs
"Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!"
"All product work well and Are easy to use"
Zac Emmett
"As always delivery time is spot on and the products are amazing"
"Great product and great prices would highly recommend."
"Good products . good prices"
"No nonsense affordable products that do exactly what they say. Super fast delivery and a great rewards scheme to boot....what more would you want from a great company that meets 99% of my detailing requirements. A*"
"Great company to buy from but I haven't used any of the products yet and quick to deliver"
"Fast service, Good communication and first class products as always."
"Excellent and easy to use product. Only regret is not buying a bigger bottle!!"
"A great product that is easy to use, sprayed on and polished car in no time all."
"5 star products and 5 star service. Always had quick delivery with brilliant packing (not 1 damaged item ever). I have been using autoglanz products for a while my favourite is the quick detailer it is the best you can get. Spritzer is an amazing snow foam and hoops is a brilliant wheel cleaner for regular use."
"Very quick delivery of the Vision glass cleaner I'd purchased. Vision repels water very well and at lower speeds than my previous glass cleaner. I can't comment on durability at this time, but as I clean my car most weeks this shouldn't be a problem."
"Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again"
"Bought this as the video looked awesome so had to try it. Unfortunately it didn't do the same job on my car. Maybe my car was in better condition then the video one. I'm still going to buy more products from you as the reviews are great."
"Excellent products and delivery service. Bought a few products now and they have all been excellent"
"Superb product, as advertised went on easy and gave a really glossy shine. Extremely hydrophobic, almost makes the car self cleaning."
"Love this stuff. Smells of lemon sherbert, as easy to use and QD and leaves a very slick, hydrophobic, glossy finish."
"Item damaged asked for replacement still waiting 1st order was placed mid November still waiting 7th Dec"
"I found the ordering very easy to use and the delivery was also very quick, I have not had the opportunity to use the products yet."
"Excellent products, all surpassed expectations definitely my first choice for keeping my car looking looking good as new"
"Great company to order from easy orders and awesome products at great prices Winner!"
"AWESOME PRODUCT ! Used via a 1lt pump sprayer at 20-1 (50mls product) cuts through the winter road grime no problem. Will try at 40-1 next."
"Water beading on my cars has been excellent over the last few weeks since I used the detailer and its rained every day ! :-)"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 407 reviews