AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

How would you rate AutoGlanz ?

Zac Emmett
"As always delivery time is spot on and the products are amazing"
"Me gusta mucho esta marca, tiene productos muy buenos, bug off, bubblicious, armour mousse, smooth velvet, vision+, trim reaper, mist... Me encanta autoglanz"
Neil Peters
"Products are amazing, best I’ve used. Especially the Spar-Tar and Bug Off, in fact all of the product I’ve bought have surpassed my expectations. Have now got family and friend buying products. Looking forward to some more product releases this year."
"Good detailing spray product, smells great. Bit annoyed I sent an inquiry two weeks ago about other products and nobody has replied as yet."
"All product work well and Are easy to use"
"Very fast delivery, I was unsure due to not using this product before but the shampoo and quick detailer are excellent. Not had chance to use the other products yet. Will definitely be using autoglanz again!!!!!"
"Always very impressed with AG products, maybe add a few of the coloured/scented options free of charge in future?"
"As a Mobile Valeter I use a wide range of products. I would have to say that the Autoglanz range is right up there with the very best. Excellent service as well is a bonus."
"As always delivery time is spot on and the products are amazing"
"Item missing from order. No response to email after 3 days, no answer on this phone other than voicemail and no response from this either. Poor customer service!"
You're email was replied to on 11th (day before you left this review)

Please see a copy of the email below.

Evening Roman.

My apologies for the lack of response till now.

Sorry for sending the wrong amount here, the guys do miss the quantities on the order from time to time.

Unfortunately these are now showing out of stock on the site.

A few options here going forward.

1. I can refund you the cost of the item and supply a courtesy discount on your next order.

2. You could wait for them to come back in stock and we will ship one out along with a few samples to make up for the delay.

3. You could have another item in exchange of similar value.

If you could let me know then we will get your choice sorted for you tomorrow.

All the best
Joe
"Professional company, great products and first class customer service."
"Great customer service,amazing high end products, highly recommend 5 stars"
"By providing good quality products"
"Great company provided great products with some very good dilutions at very good prices!"
"Excellent service, products arrived very quickly. Great products too."
"Una marca que me gusta mucho, buenos productos a buen precio"
"The exact same box I was charged £30.00for and sent was not what was advertised when purchased. However the exact contents where advertised in a £20.00box"
"A good all around product good value and prompt service."
"While we are a supplier rather than a customer, the team at AUTOGLANZ are an absolute pleasure to work with & we look forward to working with them on all their upcoming projects :-)"
"Excellent company to deal with, quick postage and pack very well. Jasper is very helpful and always makes sure you need the correct the product for the job."
"Fast response, great communication, always pleasure to work with great team"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.83 based on 361 reviews