The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
THe Apostilles Group was very efficient and prompt in their communications. For my specific case, in the unlikely case I will need the apostille again, I would recommend to be alerted when the documentation is delievered to the Consulate.
Hi Giada,

Many thanks for your review and suggestion.

Will definitely be implementing that, usually we send the final, finished documents to you ourselves but situations like yours are few and far between so we haven't had much of an opportunity to learn - but learn we shall! Thanks again and good luck with everything.
The Apostilles Group provided me with the necessary documents to have my British PhD equipollence.
Thanks Jacopo, and apologies for the mix-up with your order 🙏
I have spoken to him and had whatsup chat numerous times. He has very patiently responded to all queries. Accordingly, I have decided to use his services. I am fully satisfied except charging me extra over for taking a photocopy of the document to be attested.

I certainly recommend Matt for others and will think of him again if a need arises in future.

We have now waived most charges for copies, although it does use time and resources, it does seem a little punitive. Thank you for the suggestion.
Excellent service. The only problem I had is that the document was sent to my home address, instead of the work address I requested (hence the 4 stars). It was not a big deal, but I suggest more attention for the future.
It was fine the communication with the Apostilles group.
Very prompt response
Thank you very much for your kind review, it means a great deal to us.
I got a good service level from The Apistilles Group and i can reccomend it for this kind of request
Many thanks for your positive review Robert, we hit a few bumps but we definitely got there in the end. Thanks for your patience.

All the best,

Matt
Pleased with the service , document was delivered within an acceptable time frame.
The lady on the helpdesk was very helpful and polite.
Hi Susan,

Many thanks for your review, it means a lot to us that our customers are having such nice positive experiences.

All the best,

Matt
Good service.
Very good service. Initially had problems in getting some advice but Matt was very good and reassured me very kindly
I have used the Apostilles Group one time only and from that this review could go in a number of different directions. Matt and Holly were very nice but I feel communication could have been better. First I received an apostilled version only (missing the Country's legalization stamps) but their response to that could not have been better. I was provided a return air-bill for shipping the document back at their expense and it take care of quickly and returned to me as quickly as possible. We all make mistakes occasionally, and the taking of swift and responsible action to rectify when it happens, is important, appreciated and a good sign of how they conduct business. I would absolutely use them again!
They deliver the service they promise and deal competently with any issues that arise.
Great service , very responsive to all messages only negative was that it took a little longer than expected to receive my document back but this may have been out of the Groups hands
I got my documents exactly as requested. Communication was polite, professional and well intended, in my opinion the communication could have been increased a little, i.e. informing me on the exact day that my documents had been sent out, so I could calculate myself approximately when I would receive it! I felt like I was waiting without much idea. Thanks.
The Apostilles Group took care of my needs at time when I needed to get my documents attested at short notice. I had tried to take care of the process myself by getting my docs legalised by a local solicitor before sending them to the Foreign and Commonwealth as this would have been the lowest-cost option. But after waiting on local solicitors who didn't reply when I contacted the Group as a simple and quick way of getting through the process before I ran out of time. The result was quick and easy and the Apostilles Group really took most of the hassle out of what is obviously something of a minefield for anyone new to emmigration. My thanks to them.
All good, documents ordered and arrived on time
Normal service. ..
Easy and fast, but very expensive.

Professional service, good response & reliable customer support.
Efficient, helpful and professional