The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
The communication has been excellent with the staff. However delivery took over 16 days to Greece putting at risk my applications! This is something you should look into please.
I have a major problem with your service. I contacted you to provide an "apostle" for my documentation to transmit to the Consulat de France. However their response is that your "apostle" as a private company of solicitors is not acceptable. I show their response below:

"Vous devez transmettre le "Subject access – Section 45, Data protection Act 2018", seul ce document est recevable pour les demandes de nationalité française. Attention : vous devez demander une version papier qui vous sera envoyée par courrier
Ce document peut être demandé en ligne sur le site de la police britannique : https://www.acro.police.uk/subject_access.aspx
Pour faire apostiller le casier judiciaire, vous devez le demander sur le site du gouvernement britannique : https://www.gov.uk/get-document-legalised Attention : vous devez vous-même envoyé le casier judiciaire original au FCO afin de faire certifier la signature de l’agent ACRO qui vous a délivré le casier judiciaire. Si vous passez par un avocat ou un notaire sachez que l’apostille ne sera pas celle demandée."

After paying £90 for your service, to then be told that your service is not acceptable by them, is not acceptable to me. I think that you should either make this limit of your capability clearly visible to customers, or else properly negotiate your status regarding the French (and perhaps other EU) consulates.

At this point, I am not a very happy customer.
I have never got my document back !
To have been asked to write a review for a service that I had to use on the sudden death of my husband, more or less on the first anniversary of that death, is beyond belief.
It seemed somewhat over priced to me as a service, but that is possibly because we were forced to provide it and frankly couldn't comprehend how it functioned over and beyond the original. Beautifully produced however and made most important documents in use dull and mundane in comparison and lacking its grandeur.
Hi Wendy,

We have only recently begun collecting reviews and this is a point which has been raised more than once so we have listened to our customers and dropped our prices accordingly. This will also be kept under review.

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer us your feedback, it really helps and we're very grateful.

All the best,