The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Very good service!
The service and efficiency from The Apostilles Group was first class, helpful and I would recommend without hesitation.
We are grateful for your work on the proof of income certificates. They past muster with the Nicaraguan lawyer, are lodged with INTUR(an intermediary) and are waiting for immigration to inspect. So we can only hope and be patient.
Extremely helpful and efficient, will definitely use again.
Fast, high quality service. Thank you
Excellent service. The only problem I had is that the document was sent to my home address, instead of the work address I requested (hence the 4 stars). It was not a big deal, but I suggest more attention for the future.
Very professional service prompt,very reasonable service fees and could be more helpful
When I needed someone to advise me openly and honestly. Matt was there.

When I needed someone to trust with all my key documents, my money. Matt was there.

When I needed to Matt to meet deadlines for me. He met them.

When others asked for a recommendation for apostles advice. I was there to pass on Matt's details
The service I have experienced with the Apostilles Group was very good and friendly! They have constantly kept me informed on the status of my documents and answered all my questions!
I am very grateful for the courtesly and personal service which I have obtained from the Apostilles Group!
It was fine the communication with the Apostilles group.
I have a major problem with your service. I contacted you to provide an "apostle" for my documentation to transmit to the Consulat de France. However their response is that your "apostle" as a private company of solicitors is not acceptable. I show their response below:

"Vous devez transmettre le "Subject access – Section 45, Data protection Act 2018", seul ce document est recevable pour les demandes de nationalité française. Attention : vous devez demander une version papier qui vous sera envoyée par courrier
Ce document peut être demandé en ligne sur le site de la police britannique : https://www.acro.police.uk/subject_access.aspx
Pour faire apostiller le casier judiciaire, vous devez le demander sur le site du gouvernement britannique : https://www.gov.uk/get-document-legalised Attention : vous devez vous-même envoyé le casier judiciaire original au FCO afin de faire certifier la signature de l’agent ACRO qui vous a délivré le casier judiciaire. Si vous passez par un avocat ou un notaire sachez que l’apostille ne sera pas celle demandée."

After paying £90 for your service, to then be told that your service is not acceptable by them, is not acceptable to me. I think that you should either make this limit of your capability clearly visible to customers, or else properly negotiate your status regarding the French (and perhaps other EU) consulates.

At this point, I am not a very happy customer.
Everything was completed satisfactory and in good time, not cheap but you get what you pay for.
Many thanks Andrew, we couldn't agree more!

Matt
Accurate translations followed by professional and timely delivery of all the required documents. Great service.
Many thanks for your review Martin, it's very kind of you to say so.

Very prompt response
Thank you very much for your kind review, it means a great deal to us.
Matt Fogarty and his team have been very efficient in providing assistance with the documents we need. We are happy to do business with them.
Matt has gone beyond what is expected from him, providing solutions to new challenges.
We appreciate your business and thank you for your regular orders and trust placed in us.

Matt
We are tasked to obtain vital records for our clients and we found the Apostilles Group to be very efficient.
Thank you for your regular orders and trust placed in us, we appreciate your business.

Matt
Very efficient!! And the price is reasonable. Matt is very kind.
Thank you for being a regular customer, we appreciate your business a great deal.

Matt
It was easy and I received the support during the whole process. Thanks
Thanks Carolina :) It was a pleasure working with you.
Good service. They were helpuful and always replay the emails that I sent. I recommend them.
Thanks Natali, and thanks too for recommending us to your friends and colleagues.
Dear Matt,
I have no complaint at all. I was a bit afraid in sending my PhD Diploma by post for not missing on the way to you and the way back. But, apart from this, all the work done by The Apostilles Group, was excellent. Certainly, I will indicate your service to any collegue of mine.

Best regards

Eduardo Melo
Hi Eduardo,

We totally understand that it's nerve-wracking to send your Diploma Certificate abroad, that's why we offer courier collection and an email service too.

Really happy everything went well for you.

The Apostilles Group is rated 4.80 based on 417 reviews