The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive, ,

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
The Apostilles Group was incredibly quick and concise with their work. I needed my ACRO police certificate apostilled and which was successfully done in a short time with clear instructions by Matt. As I needed this document to work in China, Matt not only guided me on the apostille but also updated me with information on the Chinese Embassy in London. They are knowleable in their work that communicate in a clear manner. I highly recommend The Apostilles Group, thank you.
Many thanks 🙏
Great servis very helpful staff and trusted people's i am very happy with all me documents thank you for everything
I called Matt from the US for help with apostille work. He was very responsive and he helped me with every aspect of my project. The work was done very quickly and I received the documents back in very short order.
Thank you so much Alison, it was great working with you 🙏
Very professional and efficient service with very reasonable and transparent pricing
Matt was very helpful and fast in the services provided. Just a quality improvement point, my document could have been printed and Apostilled in colour, since this is an important document for my career. Overall very satisfied otherwise.
Thank you 🙏 We typically don't produce copies in colour, just to further confirm that the document that has been apostilled, is indeed a copy, you can however specify a colour copy if you would like and we'd certainly like to make this choice more obvious at the point of order, so thank you for the suggestion.
The manager offered me different options of how to resolve my problem, was in touch with me throughout the process, and was never tired of answering my questions, including (I guess) silly ones. Thank you very much! I sincerely wish you all the best in these difficult times. Sincerely, Boris Grechin
Thank you Boris 🙏 There's no such thing as a silly question here! You'll always get a careful, considered and concise answer from us.
I had a UK legal document go through the Apostille service which was rapid and very professionally executed. It was then sent to a foreign government agency who accepted it without hesitation. Great service, very satisfied, as it is always stressful when dealing with other national government departments, but I was assured that the Apostille Group had dealt with them many times before and was successful.
They provided a prompt response and kept me informed throughout the process. Highly recommended.
Excelent job
We Thank Matt of The Apostilles Group for doing everything for us, you made things so simple for Both of us, We would strongly recommend The Apostilles Group. Many Thanks for everything. Kevin and Rayssa
Thank you very much Kevin and Rayssa, it was lovely working with you both.
I have spoken to him and had whatsup chat numerous times. He has very patiently responded to all queries. Accordingly, I have decided to use his services. I am fully satisfied except charging me extra over for taking a photocopy of the document to be attested. I certainly recommend Matt for others and will think of him again if a need arises in future.
Thank you 🙏 We have now waived most charges for copies, although it does use time and resources, it does seem a little punitive. Thank you for the suggestion.
Great service agency!
Thank you, always a pleasure working with you!
Excellent and very quickly. Would do it again!
I have found your services well up to my expectations and i will again use these services this year.
I was very worried about not being able to fulfill my university application on time to enroll, but The Apostilles Group was so helpful and answered all of my questions within minutes. I received my document which needed to be delivered from the UK to Austria very promptly and it was in great condition. Super friendly, super quick. Can 100% recommend! :-)
excellent service, responsive team, accommodated special requirements without any delay or problems, highly recommendable
Matt and the aposstille team offered great service. Communication was easy, they responded immediately, the information provided or requested was clear. My documents arrived quicker than expected and were all correct. When I need apostile services in the future I will definitely go back to them. Yota
Great service that make themselves available for communication throughout the process.
I requested service as 2 week service and all the documents has been erified in 3 days. Well done
Everything was done on time. Good service
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.81 based on 465 reviews