The Apostilles Group Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Apostilles Group Reviews

About The Apostilles Group:

The UK's leading provider for document legalisation, otherwise known as obtaining a Hague Apostille Certificate or Apostille Stamp

info@theapostillesgroup.uk

17 Montgomery Drive

Tell us how The Apostilles Group made you happy
Great service,will find you next time if we have another application.
We would like to recommend your service to others.
Fast service, good communication and got exactly what I needed.
This is the second time I have used the service and had the documents posted to Kazakhstan.

Excellent service delivered in a timely manner.
In a panic to have certain doccuments sourced and apostilled urgently for my forthcoming wedding abroad, l contacted the Apostille Group via email. Matt helped me work through my list and provided much valued support. The information l requested was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.
I would definitely recommend this group when requiring documents of this nature. If there were more than five stars to choose from l would have given ten!
Sincere thanks to you Matt
Viviane Horner 22 8.19
Service was very prompt and good value. All documents required received.
We used The Apostilles
Group in 2015 and they provided clear guidance and a speedy service. On that basis we used them again in 2019 and yet again, the service was on point. Highly recommend.
The Apostilles Group are efficient, responsive and generally a great company to deal with. I would definitely recommend their services.
Matt is answering very fast and very targeted on results. It's pleasure to make business with him.
Work carried out effectively and quickly
Swift, professional service at the best price we found! The team were also very informative, personable and knowledgeable during what is (or could have been) a stressful process!
The communication has been excellent with the staff. However delivery took over 16 days to Greece putting at risk my applications! This is something you should look into please.
Did exactly what it says on the tin. Got a new copy of our marriage certificate, got apostille certification, and DHL to our home in Mexico. Matt was very accommodating on the phone.
One of the only organisations I emailed that actually answered my questions. Other companies simply cut and paste what was already on the web, despite them being more costly. In addition, I got my documents quickly. I would give it a very good but I am sure I asked for a scanned copy, which i didn't get.
Super service in this largely obscure legal area. They do it all for you by post with no need to visit lawyers or embassies. Highly recommended.
Great customer service and really helpful!
I have been dealing with Matt now over 5 years and I must say be is always helpful and knowledgable.
His service is professional and fast I would recommend him to anyone.
Excellent service during a very stressful time in trying to sort documentation for New Zealand..I would highly recommend them
Always helpful and always on time. Excellent service and trustworthy
I am very satisfied with the service that I received. Mat was very helpful. I received my documents in a timely manner.
Very efficient, hassle-free service. Highly recommended!
The Apostilles Group is rated 4.80 based on 417 reviews