apex tilers Reviews

of reviewers recommend apex tilers
Read apex tilers Reviews

02035198007

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy
Thank you so much Florin, you saved us when we really needed help. Fab job well done!
Good service but some snagging items to carry out after , missing grout lines but overall not bad
Very good ...clean workmanship
Great lads will definitely use again.
Very efficient company and stunning organisation. Mirko did a very good job in my bathroom! This people really know how to work with all kind of solution in matter of tiling. Hardly recommended.
Very good tilers and workmanship, punctual in the timekeeping and very neat and polite individual. I found no job was to complex for them and can tackle most circumstances willingly. Explaining to the best of the ability any problems if seen ahead so there are no surprises and variations on the prices. I have found them to be fair, honest and reliable.
Great job! Would defiantly recommend.
Stunning job and very friendly people! Would recommend!
Apex Tiling did a great job on my kitchen.
They were easy to deal with, friendly and took great pride in their work.
Happy to recommend Apex to anyone looking for a quick and affordable job.
Professional job on a tricky bathroom wall. Came at short notice, would recommend
Professional job
I can’t thank Apex tiles and Matt enough.
Mine was a grotty little job taking old cracked tiled floor and adhesive in our bathroom and relaying nice new ones.
Mirlko was our tiler and he was amazing an absolute perfectionist I can believe the difference he has made to our bathroom. He was also punctual incredibly polite and he cleaned up even outside where he cut the tiles. So impressed. I can not recommend this company highly enough. Thank you
Excellent work, very clean and knowledgeable. Finished on time, polite and professional would highly recommend.
Apex sent a tiler. Name was Dan, Italian tiler, was great to work with, very clean tidy and effecient. The tiled floor came out superb and look tremendous. Would use again.
The service I had was outstanding. Very happy with the job carried out by Mr Grace.
Great service and professionalism... knowledgeable and punctual ????????????????????. Rob the proprietor does have strange dress sense though ????
Highly recommend! The work was tidy and faster than expected. This company really finds solution for everything.
Wow, we are absolutely ecstatic with our freshly tiled hallway! Robert J Coles has done the most brilliant job, solving dimension issues with the precision and knowledge that only comes with a wealth of experience. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a beautiful tiling job done by a highly skilled, friendly and reliable tradesperson.
apex tilers is rated 4.92 based on 75 reviews