apex tilers Reviews

of reviewers recommend apex tilers
Read apex tilers Reviews

02035198007

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy
Apex tilers done amazing job in our showroom. Very pleased with the workmanship, on time and budget as promised. Will definitely recommend!
Thank you!
Absolutely brilliant and professional! I accidentally cracked a tile and they came out to replace. Perfect job! Thank you!
Really good job tiling my kitchen splashback. Quick to provide a quote and a date for the work was easily arranged.
Solved a problem bathroom floor and installed a new bathroom which came in on budget with very good communication throughout which we really appreciated.
I got in Apex Tilers to fix 10 or so loose tiles in my hallway. They were good with communication, arrived on time, executed the job well, and cleaned up after themselves. They were also on budget. No hesitation in recommending them.
Apex tiles did a great job in my kitchen (Splashback area) and bathroom. Denis arrived on time and finished early. Really pleased with the finish. I would recommend this company.
Great job. Very professional. High quality workmanship. Many thanks.
Highly recommend Apex tilers, Matt and Sedderick were friendly, professional, efficient and clearly experts in their trade. Thank you, very happy and pleased customer!
Highly recommend Apex tilers, both Matt and Sedderick we’re friendly, helpful and efficient, and clearly experts in their trade. Thank you, very happy customer!
I’m very happy with the result of my shower floor retiling. Matthew ensured the whole process was easy and efficient. Sergio who carried out the work did an amazing job and is very hardworking and talented. I highly recommend Apex.
Matthew, Peter, and Florin were all fantastic - polite, efficient, and very talented at their job. Matthew arranged the work quickly and at a fair price. They offered advice on the style of tiling but also listened to what we wanted for our kitchen to achieve the perfect result for us. I have already recommended them to our neighbours and will be using them again myself. My wife and I are super happy with the result - it makes such a difference to our Kitchen. Thank you Apex!
I’m extremely happy , great service
I’m extremely happy with the service the work men were all polite and professional, I have also asked for more work to be done ass I’m really happy , I highly recommend.
Dennis did an amazing job on my bathroom. His work was impeccable and very efficient. Extremely hard working, talented and great price. Completed on time.
We had a tiling nightmare - trying time replace cracked tiles ourselves. Having failed, I called Apex who were really helpful. Within 24hrs the tiling is sorted! I was given a fixed price, and tiler that attended (on a Sunday!) was quick, efficient, clean and tidy. Excellent service.
Apex were fantastic from start to finish. I live in Oxfordshire and they had 2 guys come over to tile 2 bathroom shower enclosures. They asked if they could work late to complete the job, which I had no issue. Good price, great job and very friendly clean/tidy tradesman.
They started the job the day after I contacted them, and finished that same day. My bathroom floor looks great! Highly recommend.
Very professional, efficient, responsive and responsible.
They did an amazing job tiling my kitchen floor, it looks beautiful!!! I am so pleased with it!! Very professional, fast and work to a high standard. Would highly recommend!!
apex tilers is rated 4.93 based on 85 reviews