apex tilers Reviews

of reviewers recommend apex tilers
Read apex tilers Reviews

02035198007

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They did an amazing job tiling my kitchen floor, it looks beautiful!!! I am so pleased with it!! Very professional, fast and work to a high standard. Would highly recommend!!
Very good job and very efficient
Dan was fantastic, super pleased!
They did a last minute weekend job for me and did a great job. On time and well done. Thank you
Price is fair. Excellent quality. Job well done. Finished on time. Very reliable.
Price finish everything was brilliant
Apex tilers came in 24 hours after I received my quote. Excellent fast quick service. They did both my bathroom and my kitchen quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.
Came in 24 Hours And did an Incredible job on my bathroom and kitchen. Florin was so polite and kind - nothing was too much trouble and the overall finish is perfect. Highly recommend.
Excellent job from start to finish!
Very good service tiling was spot on and well priced, polite and professional
Excellent job. My floor looks amazing, working with them was great, the price was reasonable, and the turn around between asking them for the job and getting an appointment was excellent. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough, they were great
Quick response, quoting and booking of work. The tiling was carried out to a very high standard at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend. Thank you Apex Tilers!
Dealing with APEX tiling was fantastic! Communication with Matt was clear and simple. He attended the property, took requirements/measurements and provided a detail quote which we accepted.

Robert who attended was a true gentleman and first class tiler for our Victorian tiled hallway and step project. After having a few nightmares with previous builders, Robert we had true faith and confidence as he takes amazing pride of himself and workmanship.

Nothing was too big or small and he went the extra yards to make sure our project had a tip top finish.

We have no hesitation in recommending Robert’s services to friends and family and will certainly be keeping in touch with him for any future tiling requirements. He even provided tips/tricks for our tired back garden paving and front paving free of charge.

They weren’t the cheapest but also weren’t the most expensive... we met some cowboys in the quotation process but Matt/Robert are worth every penny!!

100/100 APEX Tiling and Robert!! These guys won’t let you down and the pictures show how happy we are. We can now relax and enjoy entering our house with a fantastic Victorian entry!
Had the best service from Apex tilers from start to finish.

The team was extremely professional and went the extra mile every time they was on site. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family alike without hesitation :) great jobs guys !!
Amazing workmanship, attention to detail was beyond what I expected. Couldn't be happier, I would now only have Apex tilers to carry out any further tiling in my home. Definitely recommend
Professional service and quality work done reasnobly priced, would definitely recommend.
Couldn’t be more chuffed with the works carried out in our bathroom and kitchen. Absolutely first class. Didn’t have to wait long for a quote, as soon as a price was agreed the works started within a couple of days. The works was carried out in the time frame stated. Mathew was always friendly, approachable and most of all professional. Simon who carried out the works was friendly, efficient, trustworthy and most importantly respectful that while he was doing his job it was our home. Never left the house without making sure he’d tidied up before he left for the day. I would highly recommended Apex Tilers. Thank you for a first class job. 💯FIVE STAR RATING
The service was excellent and the quality of work was too. Simon was very friendly and professional. Minor issue with communication with main office on the week before arrival but excellent from there on
The guy came in out of hours and tiled my wet room, great price, excellent work . Iv already booked for my victorian walkway to be tiled next week
Super fast service from Apex tilers. Dan completed a complicated job in one day and im really happy with the end result. Super efficient and friendly. Would recommend
apex tilers is rated 4.91 based on 66 reviews