apex tilers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend apex tilers

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy

"Couldn’t be more chuffed with the works carried out in our bathroom and kitchen. Absolutely first class. Didn’t have to wait long for a quote, as soon as a price was agreed the works started within a couple of days. The works was carried out in the time frame stated. Mathew was always friendly, approachable and most of all professional. Simon who carried out the works was friendly, efficient, trustworthy and most importantly respectful that while he was doing his job it was our home. Never left the house without making sure he’d tidied up before he left for the day. I would highly recommended Apex Tilers. Thank you for a first class job. 💯FIVE STAR RATING"
"The service was excellent and the quality of work was too. Simon was very friendly and professional. Minor issue with communication with main office on the week before arrival but excellent from there on"
"The guy came in out of hours and tiled my wet room, great price, excellent work . Iv already booked for my victorian walkway to be tiled next week"
"Super fast service from Apex tilers. Dan completed a complicated job in one day and im really happy with the end result. Super efficient and friendly. Would recommend"
"fantastic outcome for my project! the guys made my vision real. matthew oversaw the project and the 2 guys that carried out the work were exceptional! we had the whole of the ground floor in large format tiles, which they got a great discount for me on. the area was left clean and to an exceptionally high standard."
"Delighted with my recent levelling and tiling job. Very High standard of finish and profesional and friendly Workers. Would reccomend in the future."
"Found Apex after searching for a well reviewed tiler, not disappointed. Quick, straightforward comms and fast friendly service. Great quality finish, no complaints. Thanks!"
"Efficient and a quality job to boot. Highly recommend"
"Matt (who runs the show) and the guys who actually came out to re-tile my shower enclosure were great - efficient, professional and reliable. Their expertise and attention to detail (so important in tiling) was excellent. Recommended."
"Matt (who runs the show) and the guys who actually came on to the job were efficient, professional, reliable and tidy. And nice guys to have in the house! Their experience shows through - they showed great attention to detail which is critical when it comes to tiling. Recommended."
"Fantastic experience. I found this company through a google search and made contact. Matthew and his team came round in a timely manner have just completed our wet room, in an equally timely manner. It has been tiled to perfection! Extremely happy and would definitely recommend to anyone"
"Fantastic. Highly recommend. Matt was very responsive to my emails and understood the job that needed to be done. He started and finished the job on time and budget. He went above and beyond to make sure the finished product was of a high standard. Thanks Matt and team!"
"Florian was fantastic. Really neat and tidy. He did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend."
"I contacted Matthew at Apex to arrange for removal of a toilet and wall tiles in bathroom and re-tiling of wall. Yesterday the tilers car broke down and they cancelled. They came today on time. Tiler was called Adrian and he did a really good clean job so I was happy. Also he was a pleasant chap. I recommend Apex."
"Dan is a very compitent tiler and was a pleasure to work with."
"Thank you so much Florin, you saved us when we really needed help. Fab job well done!"
"Good service but some snagging items to carry out after , missing grout lines but overall not bad"
"Very good ...clean workmanship"
"Great lads will definitely use again."
"Very efficient company and stunning organisation. Mirko did a very good job in my bathroom! This people really know how to work with all kind of solution in matter of tiling. Hardly recommended."
apex tilers is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews