apex tilers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend apex tilers

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy

"Great job! Would defiantly recommend."
"Stunning job and very friendly people! Would recommend!"
"Apex Tiling did a great job on my kitchen. They were easy to deal with, friendly and took great pride in their work. Happy to recommend Apex to anyone looking for a quick and affordable job."
"Professional job on a tricky bathroom wall. Came at short notice, would recommend"
"Professional job"
"I can’t thank Apex tiles and Matt enough. Mine was a grotty little job taking old cracked tiled floor and adhesive in our bathroom and relaying nice new ones. Mirlko was our tiler and he was amazing an absolute perfectionist I can believe the difference he has made to our bathroom. He was also punctual incredibly polite and he cleaned up even outside where he cut the tiles. So impressed. I can not recommend this company highly enough. Thank you"
"Excellent work, very clean and knowledgeable. Finished on time, polite and professional would highly recommend."
"Apex sent a tiler. Name was Dan, Italian tiler, was great to work with, very clean tidy and effecient. The tiled floor came out superb and look tremendous. Would use again."
"The service I had was outstanding. Very happy with the job carried out by Mr Grace."
"Great service and professionalism... knowledgeable and punctual ????????????????????. Rob the proprietor does have strange dress sense though ????"
"Highly recommend! The work was tidy and faster than expected. This company really finds solution for everything."
"Wow, we are absolutely ecstatic with our freshly tiled hallway! Robert J Coles has done the most brilliant job, solving dimension issues with the precision and knowledge that only comes with a wealth of experience. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a beautiful tiling job done by a highly skilled, friendly and reliable tradesperson."
"Great service and delighted with robert would recommend"
"Thank you for the wonderful service Robert was a credit to your company and I would highly recommend apex for future work"
"Good quality tiling and very tidy people. I’m impressed of the job they did in so short time.. Highly recommended!"
"Very good standard tiling and good organised crew."
"Top too tiler and has done a good the jobs for me,would happily use again and again. Kind regards MD of Kel and co building contractors"
"Great job efficient hardworking outstanding finished job"
apex tilers is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews