Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

I'm very greatful for all the help from Antony Hodari Solicitors. The did a very good job on my behalf they was able to sout out all my house issues. I will recommend them in time's.
I was very pleased with the service I received from your firm. It was prompt, detailed and specific. I will recomend you to my friends any day.
I was very pleased with the service I recieved from Antony Hodari Solicitors. It was prompt, detailed and specific. They do not make empty promises. I will recomend them any day.
Five star service ..reliable ..quick ..efficient solicitor Gary Saunders ..quick settlement and payment .. Very happy to have been a client with them ..definitely recommend them
Thanks to Antony Hodari Solictors they fight my housing issue to the very end and won me some compensation from my landlord. Very communication throughout the whole process. I am very happy with their service.
Excellent services won my case an got me compensation
Extremely attentive good honest service
Have been very helpful
Excellent service Thank you very much you have helped me sorted out my repairs in my home and resolved my situation

Kind regards
From the first phone call you feel assured that someone has got your back. The solicitors took care of everything swiftly and efficiently best thing I did was make the call.
Fantastic service very professional, kept me informed every step I would highly recommend there services
Been so amazing! Really helpful and do their best to get stuff sorted!
Very good communication in terms of up to date feedback.
Very helpful and committed to their work!!
Great service. If they can deliver, they will. I will definitely use them again, if needed.
Was a great help
Very happy with the way they dealt with my claim
Absolutely brilliant
Communication is good
Friendly
Clear instructions
Grear follow up
I was very impressed with the quality of service - especially on how quickly the information was given to me - the time things got sorted and delt with - and so far everyone that has made contact with me has been very helpful and friendly.
Excellent solicitors highly recommended them very professional and informative excellent service
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews