Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Patrice Ikoe natoa
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Richard Gregson
Mr Owusu-Achaw
Great got the job done happy with the repairs thanks
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent service, kept in the loop throughout the case.
Very helpful and responsive in regards to claim
Communication and resolve of highest standard therefore I personally highly recommend this professional firm to all who require resolution
Many thanks
Mr S.Spencer
Antony hodari solicitors are competent and handle my complaint with the housing very well. thank you very much. i recommend you
Was glad that they were able to help. Great work done.
Would recommend them to anyone in need of a housing disrepair claim.

Thanks,
ÀH Solicitors.
Acted for me in regards to my housing disrepair claim. Great outcome and easy to keep in contact with.
Very professional polite listen to what we had to say. Highly recommended for this firm to deal with any problems you have.
Matter was dealt with quickly and efficiently they did all the work highly recommend...top service🥇
Excellent 10/10 Good level of service provided
great satisfaction- communication skills -
Case resolved very quickly
Happy with the level of service I received
Would highly recommend this company
Kashif has been brilliant he provided a overall excellent experience

Very good company I was fully informed of updates weekly.

I am very pleased I used this company I
Sure would used them again

Thank you very much for your help and support couldn’t of had my repairs carried out if it wasn’t for this company.
I had ongoing repairs for years once using this company.

All my repairs were carried out promptly to a good level of satisfaction

You've done an excellent work, thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate your efforts in winning me the case.
Very happy to help, always kept me updated with any progress.
Joanne was very always polite and helpful thanks for representing me we get there at the end.
Amazing solicitors really amazing people go above and beyond
Brilliant no messing about.
Very good at what they do. Helped solve the problems I was having and have been great at keeping in touch. This whole process can be daunting but these people are brilliant at what they do. Highly recommended
I found I had to keep making contact to find out what was happening as it would be weeks without hearing anything.When Anthony Morkill was involved it was a very different story.He kept in constant contact answeered my e mails immediately and got me what I wanted.Very pleased with him and the out come.Would have been 5 stars if the initial person dealing with me had bothered a little more!
Very helpful and always at hand to answer any queries and kept me informed.
I am very happy with your service
My honest opinion of Hodari Solicitors they were professional they got all of my jobs done on my House, before I bought it , they kept me up to date with the progress all way through. I would definitely refer them to my friends family .
Very helpful polite kept me updated friendly
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 287 reviews