Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

Patrice I
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Richard G
Mr O
I contacted Antony Hodari Solicitors after my landlord Leeds City council failed to carry out prepares in my property for almost a year after it was reported. was excellent and kept me informed about the progress of my claim and helped me to win my case. I am very pleased and would highly recommend oters and will be using them again if need be.
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Very Efficient, Professional and Effective. Would Definitely Recommend. Thanks again.
Very helpful gracious in your manner. I would recommend you which I already have to my Son
They was very helpful and kept in contact with everything very happy. Thank you.
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Once again I think you for your excellent work and your experience job.
Super firma polecam 10
Excellent service
Good morning well what a nightmare i have been having with my house and nothing has been fixed and a letter came through door and got me intrested sent all details over and amazing results best solicitors i have had and continueing to using them thankyou for everything
My experience has been has been excellent! The company is client orientated, patient and extremely supportive. I would highly recommend.
I just want to say a big thank you for helping me get the council to repair the damages I have been struggling with them for years. Thanks
Pleased with how my case was handled. Staff were professional at all times
thank you for your service and i was so happy
Handled professionally and respectfully based on our individual circumstances. Highly recommended. Would use them again if needed.
He is good. He managed to get some refunds from our landlord
The communication between myself and the representative was excellent. I was kept up to date at every stage. My calls were always answered. My case was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Overall, very happy with the service I received.
Solved my case!! Very hard working thank you so much..
Super firma polecam
I am very grateful for your help and support in my case. You are all professional and efficient solicitors.
I will definitely recommend a friend or family.
Thank you very much indeed.
Ever since I contacted them I have been so pleased with their efficiency and professionalism
To say I received exceptional services from my solicitor, Jonathan is a complete understatement: he completely went above and beyond his role in ensuring my Landlords resolved the severe damp, mould and leak issues, which I had unfortunately been living with for almost half a decade. What completely blew me away was the quickness of the works commencing to ultimately owning an entirely transformed, clean and safe property, which I can now call a home. Thanks to Jonathan, my case was exceedingly successful — yours can be too.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.81 based on 334 reviews