Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Efficient service and follow up of the case.
Very helpful and friendly and professional
My Solicitor J.D was professional and efficient. Thank you.
Excellent service from Gary Saunders who dealt with my case at Antony Hodari.
I found the service provided helpful, they were efficient and kept me well informed throughout the process, I would use again and reccomend.
You have done a good job for us
Friendly and helpful team! Quick Professional
Absolutely recommend
The solicitors that dealt with me were professional and kept me updated with the progress of my case.
Antony Hodari Solicitors have worked relentlessly towards my case for nearly 12 months now, to provide me with the best outcome possible and are continuing to do so even when the repair works are shoddy and incomplete.

They’ve kept in contact with me regularly with updates and advice. As well as sending yet another surveyor to come to the property to do checks on a bank holiday.
The surveyor Steve was friendly, incredibly helpful and reassured me of the unsatisfactory work that has been done.

A big thank you and all fingers crossed!
I would like to say thank you for all of you
It's a good service thanks a lot
Hard working, friendly,kind and helpful
Very professional .Excellent customer service. I struggled to understand some things and everything was explained to me very well .Great contact -very quick response .Thank you for your help.
I personally think they aim too please continue the good work. Stay safe too you all. Happy Friday.
Antony Hodari help me win my case with hyde housing after they had left me with a leaking roof for a year that caused damage to the inside of my property. And hyde have now completed all the problems within. So thank you very much.
Excellent services always stayed in touch with updates
The service is very good
Very helpful and friendly got the outcome I was hoping for
All in all, Anthony Hodari Solicitors delivered what was a major disrepair resolution which before seeking legal help it had dragged on for 5 years to the detriment of my physical health.
I would recommend Anthony Hodari Solictor but advice them that it will be a fight and exercise patience, because landlords will try to challenge ever legal avenue they can to avoid commitment to the repair works, but perseverance is they key and having support from a legal standpoint really helped.
My case handler Kashif was always very professional. He provided excellent customer service and updates throughout the process.

He dealt with my questions and enquiries and I was happy to work with him to resolve my case.

Please give him my regards. He has a bright future with the skills he has. I appreciate his work ethic.
Very effective but the repair is not yet done.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 211 reviews