Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

Patrice I
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Richard G
Mr O
Very good service. Staff are amazing.
Very good! Got results instantly. Worked out better than I expected.
They handled my housing repair claim amazingly. No hassle easy to contact. They sorted my claim in few weeks. Work is still being done on my house . Hodari still kept in touch to insure work was being done.
amazing service best ever so proud with how far they have helped mewith this house and still sorting things out for me
They were very thorough with their investigations and we had a good outcome
Very nice very helpful he help me very much council repaired everything and made a payment as well
Very kind and helpful. Really happy
I would like to thank Mr Jonathan Morkill and the legal team of Anthony Hodari's Solicitors for the great achievement; acting on my behalf for winning the repairs against Camden Council.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation, much appreciated.

Kind regards
Josephine
Very professional
Steve Mitchell the Geordie surveyor was absolutely brilliant and very responsive and was at our aid at a days notice. Seemed to be the only person who has listened to us since we have lived in our property and could see right away that there was repairs and damage that needed sorting. Very efficient work and has gone above and beyond to help me and my girlfriend out. Would highly recommend this surveyor and company to anybody who has felt like they can’t get anywhere with dim letting agents and landlords who don’t want to put their hand in their pockets to sort their own problems out. Finally our voice has been heard and we are delighted to have something in motion regarding an issue we have had since October. Brilliant surveyor and a Top Geeza - 5 out of 5 every day of the week.

From Jacob and Amber
X
Very good solicitor work completed in no time and compensation dealt with fast
The guy that was dealing with our case was great. Always kept me informed, always kept in contact and updated, even through the Covid pandemic.
I could not ask for a more friendlier helpful service.
I look forward to the work being done on the house and repaired to the standard any normal person would want. Thank you for your help.
A very helpful firm, they pursued our claim fast and effectively to a positive outcome.
From start to finish, they listened to and understood my claim. I was assigned a solicitor named Kashif Rather - who kept in regular contact with me regarding the progress of my claim and even pushed for an increase in the amount of compensation I received from the landlord. After contacting Antony Hodari, a few repairs other than my initial complaint were carried out - and one as a gesture of goodwill. The initial repair I complained about is also due to be fixed, this would have been much sooner but understandably the pandemic has caused delays in major work being carried out. Overall I would use Antony Hodari again and recommend them to family and friends.
I would recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors to anyone.
They acted on my behalf and done a great job.
I express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for your highly professional services. You were fair and transparent in everything including keeping communication at all times.
I thank you for all of your efforts during the negotiation. I am glad that I came to an expert.
I am proud to tell a friend or anyone that you are a very good legal advisor.
Thanks
Michael Ashana
Very good service. Good communication. Efficient information. Polite employees. Overall helped us start the process of repairs in the flat after so many years!!..
I cant praise Anthony Howard solicitors enough I had ongoing problems with my repairs not been done for 20 months where pouring through my ceiling a large hole in ceiling within 1 month of them getting involved all repairs done and mire they so professional and helpful friendly and nade massive difference thank you so much 😀
Antony Hodari solicitors have been excellent with me from start to finish. Very profession, brilliant communication throughout and they have offered me great advice and service. I would definitely recommend their service.
Very good services provided although I have been messaging for a week and no one has got back to me regarding my query.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.81 based on 334 reviews