Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Antony Hodari Solicitors are good firm. They assisted me in claiming compensation from my Landlord and I was even advised not to take first offer from my landlord and better offer was given to me thereafter.

I highly recommend them.
Antony hodari were very professional throughout the whole procedure and always kept me informed.
Great help from Anthony hodari, got me sorted out with the housing
Fair consistent and through
Regularly contacted and kept up to date
Keeps you well informed on the progression of your case and does the best for their clients.
Antony Hodari were very understanding and sensitive to my situation and I was very happy with the outcome of my case. My solicitor that worked on my case kept me up to date and I felt at ease discussing all my concerns and asking anything I needed to with him.
I can't thank them enough.
I have to say thank you very much for supporting me if you were not with me never catalyst repaired any thing in my flat , yes not every thing done yet but they will do it ,
Again thank you for all things
I found this company very through. The communication was consistent and they achieved a good result. I dealt with Joanne Dewhurst
I appreciate all you do. You are doing a great job that is why I am given you 5 stars because you take peoples problems and make it your own for great solution. Thanks
I'm very happy for hard work you did for me. Your job was great. Next time I'll send people's have problems. Thank you
I felt my solicitor didn’t care in the least and I had to do most of the ringing around myself. I’m left very disappointed and depressed
When I first contacted Tenants Advice regarding the disrepair of my Council house, I was it really sure what to expect. They put me in contact with Antony Hodari Solicitors and they got onto the case very quickly.
They were very good with their communicates and in letting me know what was going on each step of the way.

They made an estimated of what they feel would be a fair settlement. The Council offered me a sum which, in the face of their blatant lies about my communicating my complaints, Anthony pushed for more. The case was finally settled with a reasonable offer. The company to 30% of the settlement which I thought was fair.
I am very pleased with Anthony Hodari solicitors. They was professional from start to finish and they got me more money than I expected due to the great negotiation skills.
Can't really say much about your service as the work in my property hasn't been completed. Once its completed then wil be in a position to give a fair review. One thing for sure the company's communications is great.
Very helpful and got my compensation successfully.
Excellent service, well informed throughout the process, would use again and recommend.
I was every please with the out come of my claim .I am so happy with the job they done to my house .Thank you so much .Tvarga
You helped me to sort out my nightmares which was giving me all types of stress! But within the short time of work you guys have lifted all the weight off my shoulders so I can finally be proud of my house.It was an amazing renovation. Thank you and I am proud of you.
Very helpful and gave me all the necessary information.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 211 reviews