Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Very good service and always helpful will recommend to other people
Very helpful and efficient team! I had a great experience with them - Thank you for your help Kayleigh!
I went with antony hodari solicitors and i am very please with my result.highly recommend 👍
Excellent solicitors i used them they got me more than i expected,in compensation ,i would definitely use them again if i needed to ,very professional,thank you .
I can’t thank you enough for the help and support you gave me.i can’t believe how quick from start to finish my claim took. I will recommend you to anyone that needs your help. Thank you so so much x
Fantastic service great customer service helped me with everything
Antony Hodari Solicitors was very helpful with my case.I would recommend them
Simple process from start to finish. I was assigned one solicitor so knew exactly who to to go regarding my case
Always kept well informed, no delay in payment.
Very good solicitors resolve my house in issue professionally even though the council was acting unprofessionally well done I will definitely Use them again
Terrible, would not recommend to anyone. Their 'lawyer' didn't seem legitimate. He kept trying to persuade me to take an amount in settlement because he clearly couldn't be bothered to read all the materials I'd prepared. I should have taken the company to court myself. It would have been less stressful than dealing with this company.
Highly recommended, great service, very helpful and very professional.
My case was very well handled
Everything was explained to me in detail, any paper work i requested was sent to me promptly
Any queries i had were answered via email promptly and politely
Very satisfied with the service
Anthony Hodari Solicitors, were really supportive. They helped me to resolve a long standing repair issue with my landlord; when communication broke down, they became the voice of reason. Would highly recommend.
The council is about to complete disrepair. However, I would like to say to the team a big THANK YOU. k
Anthony Hodari Solicitors has been very helpful with my housing issue associated with my landlord. I have given them this star rating despite the work not being complete.
They really helped us through the process, was very easy to get in contact with them when needed very nice people.
Very happy with how kashif has helped me. He was quick, answered all my questions and emails straight away. Couldn’t be happier with the outcomes so far.
Amazing service. Kept in contact at every stage. Explained everything in great detail and I was never left unsure about anything.
Would definitely recommend
Very efficient and great at keeping us up to date with our case
Solicitor are very good and helpful anytime of the day you call them someone is there to answer your questions they take my case very seriously they send someone to your home to come and see what is the problem ?i am glad that I have use them I will differentiate recommend anybody to Antony Hodari. once again thank you for taking my case Melisa ALLWOOD
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews