Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Very helpful
Very happy with the help service pleased with everything
I cannot thank Emma and her team enough. They have been absolutely brilliant. Always available to talk to, so understanding and friendly. They have made such a awful and stressful time a lot easier! I am finally getting the work done and I cannot thank them enough!
Very well organised and fast acting
They was reali helpful and got the issues sorted
Thank you to Anthony hodari solicitors for helping my house to get repairs done. My housing council wasn’t not really helpful when it comes to repairs they’re always just ignored us. Since I got the solicitor got involved . A lot of work has been done That we been waiting for a couple of years to be done no mouldy smell no more leaking in the ceiling . Im really happy with everything thank you so much to Antony hadari solicitors.
Very good got my housing association to do repairs that I've been trying to get done for a long time plus I got some compensation as well will use them again if in need.
Excellent service.Very pleased withe results
Got the council to do repairs i had for years
The repairs have been completed to a satisfactory standard. I definitely recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors. Charlotte
I instructed Anthony Hodari about a serious disrepair issue they was able to help with a settlement and a promise from the council to complete the repairs before the end of 2021. I was happy with the work they did on my behalf.
Thank you for everything on point very good communication would highly recommend and use again
Really helpful lovely to speak
Very good lawyer, I recommend. They helped me until the end of the problem.my lawyer Jonne is excellent person, I really love work with her.all the best for all.
Excellent. Thankyou for all your help
very helpful and understanding
Pleasant and polite staff. Very efficient on keeping me updated on the progress of my repairs. I was always informed.
Very efficient and hardworking got everything I needed sorted if not more thank you to all the staff at Antony Hodari solicitors regards Elizabeth
The solicitors couldn't have helped me enough
Very good service and helpful staff. May God bless you all.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.81 based on 432 reviews