Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Exelent solicitor Anatony Hodari
Laura was absolutely brilliant always kept me in the loop with what was going on and managed to win my claim and get my house sorted so massive thankyou again laura
Helped me so much throughout the whole case! Wouldn’t of been able to get so far without Antony hodari solicitors had the best solicitor
They were with me from start to end, fought my case even through COVID until I got results. Very clear and prompt communication - I would recommend them any time.
should listen what tenants says and not the landlord because land will always say to protect themselves. like I made lots of call and they would give same reference no.

Hope you have understood my point

M.F.F.Colaco
Antony Hodari Solicitors have been extremely helpful and professional especially during these difficult times.
I was very happy with what you done for me , helped me all the way very kind and caring team
I wholeheartedly recommend Antony Hodari. They are polite, caring, helpful, patient and utterly professional. They were able to resolve my case in a completely satisfactory manner.
Was not impressed with with the communication nor the attitude of staff, didn’t even have the common decency to email me back to close my case. Generally rude, rushed, made me feel like a burden and generally didn’t deliver on what was originally promised. Wouldn’t recommend nd.
Excellent, first class solicitors would recommend to everyone.
Amazing.
After 18months of no luck - they’ve solved 9/10 things for me.
Very responsive and friendly.
Definitely recommend!
Antony Hodari Solicitors was very efficient and took direct instructions from me to the council, which meant the case was resolved at a fast paste with a satisfactory outcome for me and my children.
From the initial enquiry to Mr. Gary Saunders helping with my case it has been nothing but very professional and friendly, keeping me fully informed from start to finish with all questions dealt with very quickly.
I would completely recommend the company with no hesitation.
From a very happy and satisfied client.
From start to finish the process of making a claim through Antony Hodari was very professional,easy and efficient.
Every step of the way I was provided with regular updates, detailed explanations and all my queries and questions no matter how small were answered quickly. The solicitor that was dealing with my case, Gary Saunders, was very professional, friendly and undertanding and explained each step very clearly which helped massively. He provided me with updates and was very supportive throughout this process. Can't thank him enough and I will definitely be recommending your services to family and friends.
Helped me and kept me in the loop with everything that was going on with my house
Thanks for all the help I got and thanks for winning my case yous are fantastic at ya job
Gary Saunders from ANthony Hodari solictors help me on my case and won for me. They handeled everything for me and keep me well informed and advice me very clear and regulaer update on my claim. They were very polite and lisen to my needs and case and was quite quick for getting me a result in my claim. I would defo recomend this company 100 percent so dont delay contack them to day. you wont be disapointed.
This company is excellent.
I called them and within a couple of. Days I had a home visit.
Communication is excellent!!
Kept me updated at all times although covid19 was causing chaos.
My repairs are getting done and also compensated .
Would definitely recommend highly.
Thanks for the effort made!!
I would definitely recommend the service
of this company to others in need of professional help and support.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 211 reviews