Amigo Loans Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Amigo Loans

How would you rate Amigo Loans ?

Janet
"I would like to congratulate the staff at amigo loans they treated me with great understanding i am extremely happy with their customer service i would definitely recommend them to others well done and thankyou"
Mirella
"I had to fill thousand of questions which I think were not necessary. They rejected my apply just because I had tried somewhere else. The most annoying thing is that they are keep sending me email to apply for them...I think its ridiculous. Not helping at all as they are supposed to."
Christopher
"Excellent service from start to Finnish i would highly recommend this company if you are having problems acquiring finance."
Victim Of Amigo Loans
Verified Reviewer
"they take pleasure in using your guarantor to threaten you and force you to do things under duress. they are unethical and they will be held to account for their actions when the courts decide that they are acting illegally but until then, those of us who were foolish enough to stumble into their clutches have to suffer the consequences of our actions. steer clear of amigo loans."
"Was a good customer did not miss a payment in 5 years, I collapsed and was very close to death, once out of hospital realized that I would have a problem making the next couple of payments. For the following few months they treated my guarantor and myself like dirt. I was so ill I was told to avoid stress. When treating me like dirt I told the representative if he continued to treat me like this he could put me into an early grave. His response "good, then your guarantor can pay". Eventually, took me to court for the outstanding payments refusing ALL payment plans, and mediation, the judge told them I would pay the amount I suggested in one of their payment plan and the case against the guarantor was chucked out. AVOID THESE COWBOYS AT ALL COSTS"
"Simple, quick, professional service. With friendly customer service . They made the whole process easy with no complications. Very satisfying"
Donna
"these have made it possible for me to get my own flat as i needed the loan for a deposit i will be eternally grateful for this"
Gemma
"Very quick and friendly service"
Gemma
"Very quick and friendly service"
Michael
"Agreed and sorted loan very quickly."
Amigo Loans is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews