Amigo Loans Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Amigo Loans
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Amigo Loans made you happy

"This is a professional private loan lender who is registered to give out loans with low interest rate of 3%. Works with a team of experts as staffs and gives out same day approval loans. All kinds of loans such as emergency loans, hard money loans, debt consolidation loan, auto,vehicle,truck loans, business loan, funding/financing, mortgage loans, student loans, agriculture loans, loans for construction, project financing, loan to start a project and many more. Get in touch (rodfinancing@gmail. com) Fill the below details if you want to proceed with the loan. 1. Full names :................. 2. Country :................. 3. State,address and zipcode :................. 4. Gender,age :................. 5. Marital status :................. 6. Occupation :................. 7. Monthly income :................. 8. Loan amount needed :................. 9. Loan duration :................. 10. Loan purpose :................. 11. Telephone :................. You are always welcome here. You will get your loan here and we will wipe your tears. We have good business reputations. Feel free to visit us today. Thank You. Director."
Are you Amigo Loans? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Amigo Loans receives. Reply Free
"I would like to congratulate the staff at amigo loans they treated me with great understanding i am extremely happy with their customer service i would definitely recommend them to others well done and thankyou"
"I had to fill thousand of questions which I think were not necessary. They rejected my apply just because I had tried somewhere else. The most annoying thing is that they are keep sending me email to apply for them...I think its ridiculous. Not helping at all as they are supposed to."
"Excellent service from start to Finnish i would highly recommend this company if you are having problems acquiring finance."
"they take pleasure in using your guarantor to threaten you and force you to do things under duress. they are unethical and they will be held to account for their actions when the courts decide that they are acting illegally but until then, those of us who were foolish enough to stumble into their clutches have to suffer the consequences of our actions. steer clear of amigo loans."
"Was a good customer did not miss a payment in 5 years, I collapsed and was very close to death, once out of hospital realized that I would have a problem making the next couple of payments. For the following few months they treated my guarantor and myself like dirt. I was so ill I was told to avoid stress. When treating me like dirt I told the representative if he continued to treat me like this he could put me into an early grave. His response "good, then your guarantor can pay". Eventually, took me to court for the outstanding payments refusing ALL payment plans, and mediation, the judge told them I would pay the amount I suggested in one of their payment plan and the case against the guarantor was chucked out. AVOID THESE COWBOYS AT ALL COSTS"
"Simple, quick, professional service. With friendly customer service . They made the whole process easy with no complications. Very satisfying"
"these have made it possible for me to get my own flat as i needed the loan for a deposit i will be eternally grateful for this"
"Very quick and friendly service"
"Very quick and friendly service"
"Agreed and sorted loan very quickly."
Amigo Loans is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews