American Golf Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend American Golf

How would you rate American Golf ?

"Bought a £120 golf GPS watch which strap broke after only infrequent use over 1 year. Told nothing can be done. Spent over £2k with them in the last 2 years, not a penny more!"
"very happy with my local shop. ok they arent the cheapest at face value but they do price match and help you find the best product."
"Good service, good price and quick delivery. Great company to buy from."
"Easy to use website, item in stock. Ordered and delivery scheduled for 2nd working day, but received an email advising that delivery would be the 1st working day. Excellent service!"
"Good choice for the golfer. There were some great offers on when I was on their website and got what I needed easily. Communication with dispatch and delivery times was very good. I also appreciate being part of the American Golf Club and receiving the discount codes for rounds of golf. I’ve now played courses I didn’t think I would."
"I recently bought a pair of new golf shoes and a new golf brolley for Xmas I had a £20 voucher off if I spent over £75 which I did... they also price matched on both purchases meaning I got my golf brolley for £5 ... amazing"
"Good range of products. Good golf ball sale prices. Very fast delivery."
"very good golf shop"
"they had in stock what i wanted at a good price and very quick delivery"
"Good staff very friendly"
Ian
"First class customer set from start to finish. 30 day money back shows the confidence they have in their products."
"Keenly priced and wide variety of goods"
"Excellent service, helpful and staff and quality goods"
American Golf is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews