Alpine Aluminium Reviews

Read Alpine Aluminium Reviews

iain@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

Tell us how Alpine Aluminium made you happy
Hi Alpine Aluminium Just wanted to say I am exceptionally happy with the bifold installation you have completed at my home in Harrogate. Jodie the saleswoman was very informative and arranged a competitive deal for me and I had them in my property in under 3 weeks. The fitters were polite and kept things tidy. Thanks again!
The pre installation, quotation and order delivery to site was excellent. I did have some issues with the actual installation which caused some delays concluding my project, but all matters were addressed satisfactorily in the end and I am very happy with the quality of the final product
Recently ordered a set of Sliding Doors and Windows for a kitchen extension. The product is of great quality, Jodie and Rebeca from the Alpine Aluminium team have been extremely helpful, very quick to respond to queries. Very competitive price and very quick turnaround. Like anything a few issues have happened but are being dealt with appropriately. Would use again no question.
I am a self builder and have dealt with loads of suppliers. I wanted 2 aluminium doors because the GRP ones looked awful. Alpine came up with an excellent price which beat the GRP doors and made in UK. Whats not to like! Excellent and charming customer relations. Good lead time but they deliver a frame and an insert panel separately. One of my panels went AWOL and turned up damaged. I must say AA sorted it out eventually. All in all of all my suppliers I have a secret love for AA. The delivery was a F'up but they sorted it out and their customer relations were charming. They are a UK manufacturer and I really wanted to support the home grown as I had done enough of ordering from Germany. The product was good so 4/5
Alpine Aluminium is rated 3.92 based on 152 reviews