Alpine Aluminium Reviews

Read Alpine Aluminium Reviews

iain@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

Tell us how Alpine Aluminium made you happy
Did anyone have certificates of compliance from this firm?? I.e. PAS24 if so I need a copy!! Please
Paid them and they have now gone bust - so they say. They have set up under another name. Technically legal but ethically despicable. They are not responding to my pleas for a refund. Incidentally, not sure how much use Trust Pilot is? All those questionable 5 Star recommendations?

The administrator's number is 0113 244 0044 and ask for Oliver. It is not Rushtons but Begbies Traynor who are dealing with the mess. See Companies House for updates.
Originally ordered our windows in April 2019, after installation issues, wrong parts, damaged parts, poor quality fitting, poor quality workmanship... the list goes on, they finally finished the main part of the job in mid-December 2019 but with two replacement panels outstanding we were promised a refund by the then operations manager Paul, only then to hear they are in administration and we are £2K out of pocket. Complete joke.
Absolute crooks. Take your hard-earned money, give you nothing in return then bring in the administrators. Stay well clear (oh, yeah they have set up in business again under the wives' names) unless you can afford to lose tens of thousands like me and my family. Do not believe any of the bursts of positive reviews which are posted after a number of true ones to boost their ratings again
Absolute crooks. Ripped us off for tens of thousands and delivered nothing. Self build in ruins now with no funds recover it. Also directors wives set up in business shortly after they called in the administrators. This is the 4th or 5th time they have done this. All the positive feedbacks are fake. DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE
Anyone thinking they can get legal redress from the directors of this company will be disappointed. You just have to look them up at companies house.
Our build was held up for over 3months and there is still a knock-on effect. Terrible liars, all of them. Still not finished, will have to go to another company for that. The aluminium extrusions are produced by ALUK and sold to different manufacturers, who run their businesses properly. Wish I had read the reviews. The good reviews are not real. Of course....we don’t have a warranty but don’t think it would have been worth the paper it wa written on.
The 1star means nothing
AVOID THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT – I had contacted them to get two sets of sliding doors. It was the biggest mistake. Do not make the same mistake. Everything changes after you sign the papers and pay the deposit. This company is a scam. They lie to you about important details such as the payment process. Once the deposit is paid, they avoid you and you have to keep chasing after them. They just tell you what you want to hear and brush you off but nothing actually happens. I ended up having to cancel my order as they kept lying and twisting what was said previously. This company is all talk - no action. Nobody in this company follows the terms and conditions. They wouldn’t refund me the deposit and I will be suing the company as I didn’t receive any services from them apart from the surveyor. I would understand if part of the deposit was taken off for the surveyor but the rest should have been refunded. These people are unreasonable liars. AVOID!!
Disgusting people to deal with absolute liars been bust so many times. These fraudsters should be jailed. I’m now left with badly fitted windows and bi fold doors.
Rouges
These lying snakes have gone bust, Rushtonsifs are now administrators for this dreadful company, contact Rushtons if you have orders with Alpine and try get your windows / doors or money back. Connor, Ian and Tony Harrison were still lying to everybody right up to the administrators arriving onsite. feel sorry for the factory workers and fitters, this company was run by idiots.
We should have read other negative reviews before ordering bifold doors from this company. We have never dealt with a company like this one before. Received an email last Friday 13.12.19 to cancel delivery and installation that was scheduled for Monday 16.12.19 with reasons of bad weather conditions. I emailed back arguing their excuse as the weather conditions in their location and my location were expected to be very settled. Several calls and email to their company have gone unanswered. Having recently made upfront payments, we are extremely worried whether this company is capable of fulfilling their promises. There have been a long delay since placing the order. We have lost all faith in this company.
Delay, more delay, no communication
I ordered windows on July 11th, told a 2-3 week lead time after measurement, ready to measure by September 6th so
Alpine came to measure up on September 16th ... 4 weeks’ after this they told me the lead time had since changed and my windows would be ready by November 11th! Practically 2 months after measuring up!!! I protested but they said there was nothing they could do. Cut to Friday morning with installation due the following Monday, I get an email to say there’s been a delay. Now no one is calling me back or responding to my emails. No further installation date has been given. I feel like I’ve been had! I can’t even cancel the card payment as despite happily taking the deposit on credit card, they demanded the balance (taken only days before they said installation was delayed!) by bank transfer. They show no compassion for the fact they’ve left a 70 year old widow sat alone in a freezing, insecure house, in November, with gaping holes boarded up in the side of her house. Do yourselves a favour and give your money to a company that deserves it!
Over promised on our door. Haven’t delivered the item and now want us to change the door and delay it even longer. So much for a 5-7 day turn around. Took the money to enable production of the door??? Yet no door but money taken.
I have been quoted for 3 products (Grey Matt)such as a Main Door, bi-fold doors and a Sky lantern and I have showed pictures for like to like products which I was expecting only to find out in the installation day I have only one product in the colour wanted, the rest in white. Jake Kaye the salesman in the first instance should've told me what the colour codes stand for as I am not in the business and haven't got any knowledge about it. Second person on the chain was the surveyor who made the report hasn't said anything about colour codes only to find out at a later stage that a 3rd man(Iain McIntosh) been involved and he added on the report at a different time the word WHITE next to colour code. Obviously when I signed the survey report online I was making 100% sure the measuring been done right and added to the report. One side panel of Main Door has been delivered broken and NO SIGN of GLAZING on the Sky Lantern. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU PLACING ANY ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY. As other said they are so fast to take the money but their lack of professionalisms lead to big costs on customers pockets.
Without doubt one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.
I was promised a 14 day turnaround from this company after numerous fruitless phone calls I was told that I would not be receiving the doors for at least a six week period . At all stages they have displayed a complete lack of regard for the promises they made to their customer without doubt one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with .
Would give 0 Stars if we had an option - We are the owners of Aspect Doors and Windows and was approached by Jodie from Alpine who offered us an amazing deal with a quick turnaround for our customers Bi-folding doors. We were promised delivery in 2 weeks from the order date, this meant our customer should have had his doors on the 23/09/2019. On the 19th of September after calling to make sure the delivery date of the 23rd was still going ahead we was informed that there had been a restructure of managers/staff and this had led to the delivery date being changed to the 7/10/2019, we had lost trust in them at this point but was assured by Jodie that the delivery would 100% going ahead for this date. This morning (7/10/2019) our customer called to ask what time the door would be delivered, we called Alpine only to be told that there was a meeting on Friday with the CEO's and that the delivery date had been put forward to the 18/10/2019!!!!!!! We were not informed of this and had to find out on the day the delivery was due to the customer. They were incredibly efficient when it came to take our money, but we've have had to phone them a total of 6 times already today chasing answers. We now have our customer understandably high rate at this news as he has his fitters booked in to fit the doors! This is not acceptable and not the way we work as a business. Our customer has now pulled the job so we have asked for a full refund of monies only to be told that they will not refund us as the profile has already been ordered for the job!!! The door has not even been put into production yet!!! I have even had to result to finding Peter Davison and Richard Howells (Directors of the company) on Facebook (Not how I like to conduct business but was left with no choice after the office staff point blank refused to give me their contact details) only to be blocked straight away!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, we will now be seeking legal action along with the others that have been lied to by this company. Read the reviews before us before even thinking about ordering with this company!!!
Should have taken notice of all the other terrible reviews. Day of delivery having my builder there since 8am I get a voice message at 11.42am saying my delivery is now 10th October due to delivery delays.

I have no confidence it will be delivered then, so have already rang the legal helpline through the company I work with to see where I stand
Appalling service - questionable product quality

We, like many others decided to give Alpine a go based on good marketing materials and attractive pricing, despite the bad feedback we read online.

I wish we've never made that mistake as a month and a half later we still don't have the installation complete, had to take 4 days off work and yesterday morning on the 4th attempt installers came in without the window, left for factory to get it and never came back - whats more frustrating is that I didn't receive a followup call from anyone at Alpine to apologise or advice when they will be able to attend.

1. Alpine has conducted installation 2nd of May with numerous issues left which I have agreed to be rectified on phase 2 installation (documented and emailed to alpine aluminium on the day it was installed and confirmed by Jodie that it will be attended- no one from after sales replied), one of the issues was that the sliding door wasn't locking and I had to pay a different company to come and rectify the issue as aftersales never replied to any of the communication.

2.For phase 2 installation a date was agreed we have paid the remainder amount due and we have received a confirmation of the installation date being 19th of August, on the Friday before the installation I have received a phone call informing me that the installation needs to be pushed to the 23rd. (Despite me having to reorganise the builder and accrue charges for this - I have reluctantly agreed)

3. On the 23rd one person showed up and installed 2 windows (one of which can't open as it is bigger than the opening) - this has been documented and emailed to aftersales, admin and Jodie and again the only person that has replied to confirm was Jodie.(no contact from aftersales)

4.After communicating the issues from the 2 windows installed I was informed that on Tuesday the 27th a team will come to finish the installation and resolve any issues - despite my partner taking the day off no-one showed up and no communication.

5.I have chased Alpine on that day and have received a confirmation that the installation will be done on Friday the 30th, and I took the day off for this - but again no-one showed up.

6. I chased Jodie and Alpine for several days and on the 2nd of September I have received a call from Carol who introduced herself as customer service - assures me she will look after us and sort all issues - I had to again send everything to her so she can pick it up and

7. Carol organised installation for 4th of September, I took another day off - they show up and have wrong sizes of windows and cills and are not able to do anything so they leave

8. 6th of September they show up with the correct windows HOWEVER:
Installers were half asked to do a proper job, have scratched most windows due to poor handling, had issues with bay window not measured correctly and this resulted in them fitting a window that is not levelled, and at the end they tried to tell me can't take old windows as their van is full???
I also had to plead with them to seal a window (they eventually did the sides and told me the top doesn't need sealing as it is flash with the bricks???

9. A week later I had to take another day off and had someone come in to sort the cosmetic issues and level the bay window - however the wrongly measured window was never replaced

10. Carol has left the business so no Customer Service person to speak with, Sarah from Admin helped us and after chasing for several days for today the 30th of Sep I was told they are coming to replace the wrongly measured window - imagine my surprise when I again took the day off to greet the installers coming without it - knocking on the door asking what needs doing here

I have been very patient and have given all opportunity for Alpine to sort all issues, but it seems there is significant lack of organisation and communication in this company.

As of today we have a window that was forced into the opening can't open and causes damage to paint because of condensation, a window that is not sealed at all, trickle vents that catch the windows every time you open them as they are not fit for purpose and at least 2 windows that don't open and close properly.

I would say, this headache and lost days off work is not worth the saving we have made compared to other alternative offers and I hope this can give an idea what sort of business you might be dealing with.
We have been waiting since the middle of August for our windows. it is now late September. We have been given over 6 delivery dates, all of which have been postponed the day before the delivery date. On one occasion, they have told us all the glass was damaged so could not be delivered, and the next day they gave us a delivery date - amazing how they could manufacture all our windows practically overnight. They have had all our money since August and I deeply regret buying windows from this company and I am doubtful our windows will ever arrive. Let this be your warning!!!
Bad product. Lots of faults.
0 communication.
no return to replace bad parts.
left the site without installing. no communication when they return.
No call backs on any of the above issues.
Stay away from this company.
Planning to pursue a legal case.
Dear Alpine Management;

My contractual invoice was for £30,000 You have collected £28500 through bank transfer.
You have failed to deliver what agreed on our contractual agreement till today there are many unfinished fitting and fix, despite many emails sent to your company and my contractor corresponding and visit.

You keep giving promises and not fulfilling them.
Let me list the issues you left unfinished:

1. All windows handle stiff and very hard to open and close.
2. The 6 panels bi-fold which pictures sent already before the accident for un professional fixed and fit causing the break by burglar and causing the damage and lost of £6000 to replace. This is your unprofessional fitter fault.
3. Sky roof glass unprofessional fitted and left unfinished. Picture already sent in the past.
4. The slide door in the master bedroom, the masking left unfinished. Already picture sent.
5. Front main entrance door still left un finished fitting. Picture already sent.
6. As per our agreement you promised to deliver within 4 weeks, but instead took 4 months and still unfinished job.
7. Promised to provide the FENSA certificate and again failed to provide.

And more

As you can see all these points already raised many times and keep ignoring.
I am challenging and open to all customers who want to see what kind of unfinished unprofessional jobs carried baby your company and your fitters and the agony caused over the last 4 months delay and money lost.

I am not going to stop here. I want every customers to know what kind of scam company you running 2 companies on same premises running by same people conning end users
I will continue pursuing with social media make awareness your lies.

Regards
Hussein Ali
Mr Ali,

Firstly the slanderous claims you have made in relation to the registered trading names and purported anomalies with trading addresses, are as you know factually incorrect and a particularly indicting fabrication of facts on your behalf. We have written to you formally to advise that these claims are being treated as libel & that our legal team are preparing the relevant case work to pursue this formally in a court of law.

For clarification - Alpine Aluminium is a trading division of Alpine Window & Door Systems Ltd which was incorporated in May 2005. Alpine Window & Door Sytems Ltd. We have both a UPVC operation at our registered company address in Morley Leeds & an Aluminium operation house in one of our many commercial properties across the UK

You will also be aware we have visited your property on 11 separate occasions to attend to your concerns & attempt to rectify numerous misgivings in the structure of your property, resulting from the inadequate and frankly poor preparations made by your builder. This continuous and repeated effort to ensure your satisfaction has been afforded to you, despite your technical breach of contract in failing to remit to us your final balance of £2,750.00. Which we inadvertently assume you have little to no intention of paying us by virtue of the content which this review attempts to slander Alpine Aluminium with.

It is regrettable & disheartening, that in this modern social media age you are able to cast such vituperative lies around in a public domain, opt to do so with the most deceitful and dishonest intentions & presumably take gratitude from the interdependence in your publishing rights of the aforementioned points.

We reluctantly but principally and professionally remain willing to maintain our contractual commitments to yourself & your project over the next 14 years which our guarantee legislates for, upon your remittance of the outstanding balance of £2,750.00. At which point we will also be able to register your additional insurances and guarantees, with the relevant independent regulatory organisations.

Best Regards