Alpine Aluminium Reviews

Read Alpine Aluminium Reviews

iain@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

Tell us how Alpine Aluminium made you happy
Hi Alpine Aluminium Just wanted to say I am exceptionally happy with the bifold installation you have completed at my home in Harrogate. Jodie the saleswoman was very informative and arranged a competitive deal for me and I had them in my property in under 3 weeks. The fitters were polite and kept things tidy. Thanks again!
Paid them and they have now gone bust - so they say. They have set up under another name. Technically legal but ethically despicable. They are not responding to my pleas for a refund. Incidentally, not sure how much use Trust Pilot is? All those questionable 5 Star recommendations? The administrator's number is 0113 244 0044 and ask for Oliver. It is not Rushtons but Begbies Traynor who are dealing with the mess. See Companies House for updates.
Originally ordered our windows in April 2019, after installation issues, wrong parts, damaged parts, poor quality fitting, poor quality workmanship... the list goes on, they finally finished the main part of the job in mid-December 2019 but with two replacement panels outstanding we were promised a refund by the then operations manager Paul, only then to hear they are in administration and we are £2K out of pocket. Complete joke.
Absolute crooks. Take your hard-earned money, give you nothing in return then bring in the administrators. Stay well clear (oh, yeah they have set up in business again under the wives' names) unless you can afford to lose tens of thousands like me and my family. Do not believe any of the bursts of positive reviews which are posted after a number of true ones to boost their ratings again
Absolute crooks. Ripped us off for tens of thousands and delivered nothing. Self build in ruins now with no funds recover it. Also directors wives set up in business shortly after they called in the administrators. This is the 4th or 5th time they have done this. All the positive feedbacks are fake. DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE
Anyone thinking they can get legal redress from the directors of this company will be disappointed. You just have to look them up at companies house. Our build was held up for over 3months and there is still a knock-on effect. Terrible liars, all of them. Still not finished, will have to go to another company for that. The aluminium extrusions are produced by ALUK and sold to different manufacturers, who run their businesses properly. Wish I had read the reviews. The good reviews are not real. Of course....we don’t have a warranty but don’t think it would have been worth the paper it wa written on. The 1star means nothing
AVOID THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT – I had contacted them to get two sets of sliding doors. It was the biggest mistake. Do not make the same mistake. Everything changes after you sign the papers and pay the deposit. This company is a scam. They lie to you about important details such as the payment process. Once the deposit is paid, they avoid you and you have to keep chasing after them. They just tell you what you want to hear and brush you off but nothing actually happens. I ended up having to cancel my order as they kept lying and twisting what was said previously. This company is all talk - no action. Nobody in this company follows the terms and conditions. They wouldn’t refund me the deposit and I will be suing the company as I didn’t receive any services from them apart from the surveyor. I would understand if part of the deposit was taken off for the surveyor but the rest should have been refunded. These people are unreasonable liars. AVOID!!
Disgusting people to deal with absolute liars been bust so many times. These fraudsters should be jailed. I’m now left with badly fitted windows and bi fold doors. Rouges
These lying snakes have gone bust, Rushtonsifs are now administrators for this dreadful company, contact Rushtons if you have orders with Alpine and try get your windows / doors or money back. Connor, Ian and Tony Harrison were still lying to everybody right up to the administrators arriving onsite. feel sorry for the factory workers and fitters, this company was run by idiots.
We should have read other negative reviews before ordering bifold doors from this company. We have never dealt with a company like this one before. Received an email last Friday 13.12.19 to cancel delivery and installation that was scheduled for Monday 16.12.19 with reasons of bad weather conditions. I emailed back arguing their excuse as the weather conditions in their location and my location were expected to be very settled. Several calls and email to their company have gone unanswered. Having recently made upfront payments, we are extremely worried whether this company is capable of fulfilling their promises. There have been a long delay since placing the order. We have lost all faith in this company.
Delay, more delay, no communication I ordered windows on July 11th, told a 2-3 week lead time after measurement, ready to measure by September 6th so Alpine came to measure up on September 16th ... 4 weeks’ after this they told me the lead time had since changed and my windows would be ready by November 11th! Practically 2 months after measuring up!!! I protested but they said there was nothing they could do. Cut to Friday morning with installation due the following Monday, I get an email to say there’s been a delay. Now no one is calling me back or responding to my emails. No further installation date has been given. I feel like I’ve been had! I can’t even cancel the card payment as despite happily taking the deposit on credit card, they demanded the balance (taken only days before they said installation was delayed!) by bank transfer. They show no compassion for the fact they’ve left a 70 year old widow sat alone in a freezing, insecure house, in November, with gaping holes boarded up in the side of her house. Do yourselves a favour and give your money to a company that deserves it!
Big thanks to Ross and Alpine for all the service you have provided this year so far. We have renovated 4 properties this year using Alpine products and they will be getting used again in 2020
Great service! Thank you!
Have to say I find some of the below comments, after stumbling across the companies reviews, by the way after using Alpine for years, both disappointing and surprising. If we’re being fair, things DO go wrong not only in life but especially in construction, I accepted that years ago, it’s about how the company and this company go about rectifying it that is pleasing, as well as the price, product and service in general. I know the owner personally and know he wouldn’t allow his company to not have and honest and hard working employees throughout his business whether it’s the lads on the shop floor or the ladies and gents in the office. Alpine is a local business and were let down catastrophically by something out of their hands over the summer and should be supported for battling through it and coming through the other side, not lamented at any given opportunity. Regards N
Over promised on our door. Haven’t delivered the item and now want us to change the door and delay it even longer. So much for a 5-7 day turn around. Took the money to enable production of the door??? Yet no door but money taken.
Misled about surveyors after ordering. Had to chase accounts to pay deposit before surveyor visit. Delivery date suddenly changed by a week causing delays with other trades. Whilst quality of product good poor final inspection meant we now have doors with seal missing in one area. Formal complaint ignored totally by company.
I have been quoted for 3 products (Grey Matt)such as a Main Door, bi-fold doors and a Sky lantern and I have showed pictures for like to like products which I was expecting only to find out in the installation day I have only one product in the colour wanted, the rest in white. Jake Kaye the salesman in the first instance should've told me what the colour codes stand for as I am not in the business and haven't got any knowledge about it. Second person on the chain was the surveyor who made the report hasn't said anything about colour codes only to find out at a later stage that a 3rd man(Iain McIntosh) been involved and he added on the report at a different time the word WHITE next to colour code. Obviously when I signed the survey report online I was making 100% sure the measuring been done right and added to the report. One side panel of Main Door has been delivered broken and NO SIGN of GLAZING on the Sky Lantern. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU PLACING ANY ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY. As other said they are so fast to take the money but their lack of professionalisms lead to big costs on customers pockets. Without doubt one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.
First class service. Would recommend this company to anyone I know. Excellent aftercare 5 star service.
I was promised a 14 day turnaround from this company after numerous fruitless phone calls I was told that I would not be receiving the doors for at least a six week period . At all stages they have displayed a complete lack of regard for the promises they made to their customer without doubt one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with .
The staff were really useful in being able to cater for my particular design and offered guidance on how tailor my design to get the best value out of their service. Highly recommend using them as they are very knowledgeable not just about their products but how they can be adapted to benefit customers.
Alpine installed a bi fold at my home earlier this year and I was very pleased with everything they did. They were recommended to me by a friend and I was glad they did.
Alpine Aluminium is rated 3.96 based on 150 reviews