Alpine Aluminium Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Alpine Aluminium

josh@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

How would you rate Alpine Aluminium?

"I'm really happy with my new bifold doors and the overall service from Alpine. Having found Alpine by an off-chance via leaflets in the local take away I was pleased to say that Alpine's quote was more competitive than another local rival. Jodie was great and very responsive throughout the process and the doors have been fitted on time to an excellent standard, would definitely recommend."
"I am a self builder and have dealt with loads of suppliers. I wanted 2 aluminium doors because the GRP ones looked awful. Alpine came up with an excellent price which beat the GRP doors and made in UK. Whats not to like! Excellent and charming customer relations. Good lead time but they deliver a frame and an insert panel separately. One of my panels went AWOL and turned up damaged. I must say AA sorted it out eventually. All in all of all my suppliers I have a secret love for AA. The delivery was a F'up but they sorted it out and their customer relations were charming. They are a UK manufacturer and I really wanted to support the home grown as I had done enough of ordering from Germany. The product was good so 4/5"
"Extremely impressed with the service and finish from Alpine and there install team also.."
Thanks Sam! It has been great to work with yourself & the rest of the Pinnacle team on the project & we look forward to working with you again.

All the best

Alpine Management
Mr. Ben Robey (Barton Under Needwood Staffs.)
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks Alpine for sorting out another companies mess and missed delivery, the Sliding patio doors look marvelous. Thanks to Jodie and the team plus Paul and his fitting buddy brilliant service and more so delivered everything as expected. I would have no hesitation recommending Alpine Aluminium to anyone. Hopefully speak with you about our front windows early 2018."
Thank you for your kind words Ben. I hope you are enjoying the new doors (they certainly upstage those old uPVC ones!) & have many more years of enjoyment to come.

We hope to hear from you soon regarding phase 2.

Kind Regards

Alpine Management
"After being let down by a company providing all windows and a set of sliding doors for my new build home, Alpine stepped in, helped, advised and provided me with the best service to get my products quickly! They are of great quality, I wished I had gone to alpine to begin with."
Nusrat Maroof
Verified Reviewer
"awful experience, ordered sliding doors, quality is cheap. service the worst you can ever imagine, after sales is a disappointment, i will never use this company again."
Hi Nusrat,

We feel disappointed that you have chosen to leave this review. As a company we facilitated a heavily discounted price on the job to meet your budget, gave you premium grade steel bar handles half price & aluminium pressings free of charge.

We feel that we at every opportunity have attended to your requests where reasonable & certainly fulfilled all our obligations as a supplier. If you would like to meet with our management team please do be in touch to arrange a forum discussion at our head office.

Yours Sincerely

Alpine Aluminium Management
Steve & June Ormondroyd
Unverified Reviewer
"Alpine have just finished our weeks long installation of new windows & doors throughout our house & extension in Hadleigh, Southend. On day 1 it came to light our builder had really let us down on the extension & we had some real short comings but the alpine fitting team were truly outstanding in coming up with solutions & communicating with the main office to make sure the install could carry on as planned. From day 1 these guys have been professional and reassuring and have taken a weight off our shoulders. End product looks great & could not recommend these guys highly enough really. Cheers Alpine!"
Sue - Barnet
Verified Reviewer
"I am extremely unhappy with Alpine Aluminium's after sales service. In November 16 their delivery driver scratched one of the doors as they were being delivered. Our builder contacted them to have it repaired but we didn't hear anything. I finally got involved in May this year and was told that they would send the replacement part and the correct coloured handle & T bar (as delivered with chrome handle which isn't what we wanted). I paid £50 to have these sent despite none of it being our fault and I'm still waiting 4 months on. Many emails later it seems that the sales manager I was dealing with has left and despite emailing the new sales manager some time ago he has not bothered responding. Extremely poor service and obviously very unhappy so I cannot and will not recommend this company to others."
Ross Hemming
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful, friendly team and love our new bifold doors. We did a lot of research before buying and went ahead with Alpine. The guys still exceeded all expectations. Thanks, Ross"
"This company is so unprofessional, they have failed to deliver every time as they fail to communicate amongst themselves. My job should have finished weeks ago, even now it's not finished to the level of standards they say they deliver. Just really unhappy and I wouldn't highly not recommend this company to anyone"
Hi Mr/Mrs Customer,

Could you please provide us with your contact details so that we can endeavour to look into this for you & reach a solution?

Yours Sincerely

Alpine Aluminium Management
Rosie Reynolds
Verified Reviewer
"Alpine provided me with some great advice when I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted and needed and as a result now have the MOST AMAZING doors at the best price in the market (by far) Couldn't recommend them enough! Thank you"
Dave O'Mara
Verified Buyer
"I found Alpine Aluminium online and I was very pleased with the whole process from start to finish. A big thank you to Iain and all the team at Alpine!"
Alpine Aluminium is rated 4.08 based on 12 reviews