Alpine Aluminium Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Alpine Aluminium

josh@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

How would you rate Alpine Aluminium ?

"Ordered bifold doors worth £4k. Delivery was a bit late but got installed in the end. Then after 6/7 months there were paint issues. Paint flaking off and a bubble was formed in paint in one of the panels. Reported to Alpine and they sent an engineer to come and have a look and agreed to replace the panels. Then when no one turned up, I contacted customer support and to my surprise they said they need to send someone again for investigation as the manager is replaced and new person has joined. The other engineer investigated and said its our fault which isn't true due to the way paint is flaked and bubble is formed in paint. Since then I am back and fourth with them. Last time told a new person is joined who will contact me who takes care of all warranty issues but no one is contacted even after weeks. Very poor after sale service so I would say avoid this company."
Hi Ali,

As previously discussed following our engineers site visit & subsequent report. It is unfortunately quite clear that the affected area of paint has been subject to damage, caused by 2 elements of the aluminium frame hitting each other.

Our engineers have a legal and moral duty to be wholly truthful in their on site accounts & it is regretful that the content of this review does not reflect that same obligation.

We have in the interest of thoroughness referred the detailed images of the affected area to our powder coating facility for inspection, who concur with our initial findings.

In addition to the above we have a profile rejection rate over the last 5 years of under 2.7%, which I feel accentuates our commitment to quality on such matters.

Please do feel free to detail any further queries in writing to aftersales@alpinealuminium.co.uk.

Best Regards
General Manager
Alpine Aluminium
"Had some sky lights delivered by Alpine - the quality is excellent giving a contemporary look and certainly finish off by extension perfectly!"
"The sales team were anttentive and professional, particularly Frazer. My sliding doors were delivered and installed last week and my partner and I are very pleased with them. Would recommend the company to anyone."
"I am about to embark on a renovation project at my home and have been looking for a company to provide me with some new sliding doors and rood lights for an extension on my kitchen. I called Alpine Aluminium after being recommended by a colleague. I spoke with one of their sales team Frazer who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful from the moment I called and explained what I wanted to achieve Following our conversations and resultant visit from their deign team I have decided to go-ahead and complete my renovation project with Alpine Aluminium and I cannot wait to see the finished result. Top marks for customer service to Frazer from minute one he and the company couldn't do enough to help. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for bespoke doors, lanterns or roof-lights for their homes."
"Had some sliding doors installed in June, the whole process was very professional and the quality of the doors are great, would definitely recommend to anyone."
Andrew Whittle
Verified Reviewer
"We commissioned Alpine to provide us with triple panel sliding doors and two new windows. We have paid them in full in line with there payment requirements. They have fitted incorrect colour handles to the windows, the handle to the main door is scratched and is loose/flexes when the door is opened. The frames also appear to bow over their height seeming unsuitable. I have reported this to Rebecca Robinson (Office Manager) and they have not returned to rectify or even responded to state why they wont return. We have also written to then try and claim under the guarantee with again no response. Absolutely useless"
Hi Andrew,

As previously outlined, you have been supplied with brushed chrome window handles as per your signed manufacture approval documents.

The combination steel bar handle on your sliding door is designed to have a degree of flex on the back plate of the handle, so that this does not indent the aluminium frame when force is exerted.

The frames have been manufactured inside the manufactures guidelines and I can confirm these are correct.

I will escalate your concerns to our after sales department and have someone call you to discuss the matters raised.

Best Regards

General Manager
Alpine Aluminium
SUDS SANDERS
Verified Reviewer
"I've recently purchased a front door from Alpine. I'm over the moon with the design and quality. I've had lots of compliments from friends and family. and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Christopher Leek
Verified Reviewer
"Didn't actually want to give them 1 star but I had to in order to leave this post. I ordered a glass wall for my kitchen from Alpine Aluminium at considerable expense and have been left in utter shock and disbelief and the product that was delivered and the service level I've received. The door they delivered opened the wrong way therefore I had to send this back. The frame made was too thin for the fire proof glass we had to use for building regulations (this was verified by a professional window fitter) and then I attempted to request 2 'end panels' to finish off the glass wall (to cover up the foam ends) and they replied saying that they couldn't even manufacture these and recommended I go buy some off 'eBay' Very abrupt customer service representatives, very disappointing from start to finish. I'd be more than happy to share photos with anyone who wants to see them. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"The WORST experience I have ever had with any company ever!! I ordered some skylights for 7 day turnaround. The night before delivery was expected I received an email saying they would now be delivered in 2.5 weeks time! 7 day turnaround turned into 24 day turnaround. I rang to complain and demand something be done. Rebecca who was pleasant enough said she would talk to her manager and call me straight back. 2 weeks and countless phone calls and emails later, NO ONE got back to me!! They would not return my calls or emails. This company are sharks, making promises they can't deliver! ZERO customer service! ZERO accountability! ZERO respect!! This seemingly cheap and fast alternative ended up costing me thousands in roofers wages whilst they waited for the delivery!!!! I also specifically asked Alpine to ask the delivery driver to give me a heads up an hour before he thought he would arrive!!! Obviously, he did not. leaving one roofer to struggle with the delivery as the driver will not help!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!"
"I'm really happy with my new bifold doors and the overall service from Alpine. Having found Alpine by an off-chance via leaflets in the local take away I was pleased to say that Alpine's quote was more competitive than another local rival. Jodie was great and very responsive throughout the process and the doors have been fitted on time to an excellent standard, would definitely recommend."
"I am a self builder and have dealt with loads of suppliers. I wanted 2 aluminium doors because the GRP ones looked awful. Alpine came up with an excellent price which beat the GRP doors and made in UK. Whats not to like! Excellent and charming customer relations. Good lead time but they deliver a frame and an insert panel separately. One of my panels went AWOL and turned up damaged. I must say AA sorted it out eventually. All in all of all my suppliers I have a secret love for AA. The delivery was a F'up but they sorted it out and their customer relations were charming. They are a UK manufacturer and I really wanted to support the home grown as I had done enough of ordering from Germany. The product was good so 4/5"
"Extremely impressed with the service and finish from Alpine and there install team also.."
Thanks Sam! It has been great to work with yourself & the rest of the Pinnacle team on the project & we look forward to working with you again.

All the best

Alpine Management
Mr. Ben Robey (Barton Under Needwood Staffs.)
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks Alpine for sorting out another companies mess and missed delivery, the Sliding patio doors look marvelous. Thanks to Jodie and the team plus Paul and his fitting buddy brilliant service and more so delivered everything as expected. I would have no hesitation recommending Alpine Aluminium to anyone. Hopefully speak with you about our front windows early 2018."
Thank you for your kind words Ben. I hope you are enjoying the new doors (they certainly upstage those old uPVC ones!) & have many more years of enjoyment to come.

We hope to hear from you soon regarding phase 2.

Kind Regards

Alpine Management
"After being let down by a company providing all windows and a set of sliding doors for my new build home, Alpine stepped in, helped, advised and provided me with the best service to get my products quickly! They are of great quality, I wished I had gone to alpine to begin with."
Nusrat Maroof
Verified Reviewer
"awful experience, ordered sliding doors, quality is cheap. service the worst you can ever imagine, after sales is a disappointment, i will never use this company again."
Hi Nusrat,

We feel disappointed that you have chosen to leave this review. As a company we facilitated a heavily discounted price on the job to meet your budget, gave you premium grade steel bar handles half price & aluminium pressings free of charge.

We feel that we at every opportunity have attended to your requests where reasonable & certainly fulfilled all our obligations as a supplier. If you would like to meet with our management team please do be in touch to arrange a forum discussion at our head office.

Yours Sincerely

Alpine Aluminium Management
Steve & June Ormondroyd
Unverified Reviewer
"Alpine have just finished our weeks long installation of new windows & doors throughout our house & extension in Hadleigh, Southend. On day 1 it came to light our builder had really let us down on the extension & we had some real short comings but the alpine fitting team were truly outstanding in coming up with solutions & communicating with the main office to make sure the install could carry on as planned. From day 1 these guys have been professional and reassuring and have taken a weight off our shoulders. End product looks great & could not recommend these guys highly enough really. Cheers Alpine!"
Sue - Barnet
Verified Reviewer
"I am extremely unhappy with Alpine Aluminium's after sales service. In November 16 their delivery driver scratched one of the doors as they were being delivered. Our builder contacted them to have it repaired but we didn't hear anything. I finally got involved in May this year and was told that they would send the replacement part and the correct coloured handle & T bar (as delivered with chrome handle which isn't what we wanted). I paid £50 to have these sent despite none of it being our fault and I'm still waiting 4 months on. Many emails later it seems that the sales manager I was dealing with has left and despite emailing the new sales manager some time ago he has not bothered responding. Extremely poor service and obviously very unhappy so I cannot and will not recommend this company to others."
Ross Hemming
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful, friendly team and love our new bifold doors. We did a lot of research before buying and went ahead with Alpine. The guys still exceeded all expectations. Thanks, Ross"
"This company is so unprofessional, they have failed to deliver every time as they fail to communicate amongst themselves. My job should have finished weeks ago, even now it's not finished to the level of standards they say they deliver. Just really unhappy and I wouldn't highly not recommend this company to anyone"
Hi Mr/Mrs Customer,

Could you please provide us with your contact details so that we can endeavour to look into this for you & reach a solution?

Yours Sincerely

Alpine Aluminium Management
Rosie Reynolds
Verified Reviewer
"Alpine provided me with some great advice when I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted and needed and as a result now have the MOST AMAZING doors at the best price in the market (by far) Couldn't recommend them enough! Thank you"
Alpine Aluminium is rated 3.71 based on 21 reviews