Alpine Aluminium Reviews

josh@alpinealuminium.co.uk

Unit 6, Hawthorne Court, Morley

Tell us how Alpine Aluminium made you happy

Over a week
"Was recently recommended to use Alpine by a friend, got a quotation back very promptly and was impressed with the products in their London showroom. From the point of ordering the process was smooth and I really love the large sliding doors they installed. Will update with photos once the rendering is finished!"
"Quick delivery, good quality bifolds - will recommend to anyone - Thanks Alpine!"
"Its most nightmare dealing with alpine. they talk full payment £30000, back in June 2018 and I was expecting delivery within 4 weeks. till today 15th NOV 2018 still struggling with them. keep delaying, Andrew one their manager always busy does not want to come over the phone. director never replay manager josh not welling to resolve and fix and it keep dragging. if there is less then 1 start I would give it to alpine aluminium never trust them"
"Had a good quote which we're happy with, it was installed within our time period the fitters were great and professional all cleaned up,and well impressed with the service and product.👌👍...."
"Avoid at all costs. Shoddy workmanship and appalling installation. Gaps around windows and frames, sliding door that won't open, gaps in the sight lines of the patio doors that let wind and insects through, gasket that doesn't go all round the window, window that catches on the frame when you open it, dent in the frame where they hammered it in, doesn't meet Building Regs U-value. I spent £15,000 on windows and sliding doors and after 10 months and 3 revisits that took an age to get sorted they are now ignoring my emails and letters so I have instructed a solicitor. Please go elsewhere."
"Great Bi-folds, very quick time, people nice, colour good - 5 star"
"We chose Alpine Aluminium, due to the friendly and helpful staff and great products, who were able to provide exactly what we wanted- and we are a extremely picky couple! The full service from survey to install was simple and quick. We had a small issue post installation and the team were quick to come out and rectify under the 15 year guarantee."
"Back in May Alpine Aluminium installed a set of windows and a sliding door in my house. The trouble was the installation team arrived with one glass panel broken and they promised they'd return within 2 weeks with a new one. Now that I'm writing this review it's been over 5 months that my house was left not weather sealed and they still haven't come back. In this time I've called them dozens of times. On one occasion I managed to get their aftersales and logistics manager Andrew Kelleher on the line who promised to fix it by mid September. That alas turned out to be a lie. Then they promised to fix it on 19 October but on 17th I got a call saying that I shouldn't wait as their van's broken down and that they would contact me once they rescheduled. Needless to say no one's called yet. They boasting a 15 years guarantee on their product but based on this and other similar reviews (some of which you could find on alternative websites) of how they deal with problems you can judge yourself if you can rely on it."
Good Afternoon Mr Antonov,

We apologise that you have experienced a delay on the replacement to your glazing unit and our General Manager will call you immediately to both discuss the details of this & offer our apologies.

We will be offering you a £500.00 reimbursement and will also attend your home next Friday once we have the glazing unit ready to install. We hope to turn this uncharacteristically bad red review, into a positive one and apologise once again for the unforeseen circumstances, which have contributed to this delay.

Kind Regards

Alpine Management
"Commissioned Alpine Aluminium to replace my whole home with new Aluminium windows. I must say Jodie who worked in sales was very helpful from the first call, got my quote back to me quickly and booked me an appointment in their London showroom where i loved the products. Installation was great, a few small issues but they got sorted in good time. Would recommend to anyone."
"Professional install from the Alpine Team - good quality product at a competitive price."
"Fitted new entrance door, looks great!"
"Alpine completed the rip out and installation of my 4 panel bifold last month, pleasant sales staff and professional installation team who left my home tidy. 5 stars :)"
"Alpine Aluminium installed ripped out and replaced with new bifold doors with blinds in! Great service from start to finish. Had a slight problem with a gasket but came back within a week to fix."
"Had some 7m sliding doors installed - love the product quality and the modern finish it gives to my extension. Would recommend to my friends!"
"Alpine aluminium, have just fitted our 8 metre sliding doors this week, we absolutely love them, the whole team very professional, and the doors were the best price and quality we found ,after visiting a number of suppliers , highly recommend"
"Avoid these people at all costs. Their customer service, guarantee and general etiquette is awful. Please use your money wisely and put it to good use by using another company. All we have had is issues, they’ve taken all our money but failed to deliver all the goods. They don’t reply to emails and are shoddy on phone calls. No one other than reception ladies answer who can’t tell you anything about the order. I have written in excess of 20 emails but get nowhere. Managers are arrogant and not worth the time of day. AVOID"
"Big thanks to Jodie at Alpine, a huge help from day one with our recent project!"
"A couple of minor issues but all were dealt with quickly by Josh and the rest of the team. Fitters were friendly and installation was very quick. Would highly recommend"
"Was looking for a reliable aluminium supplier as we are renovating our family home. As this was a big job for us to undertake we were looking for a company we could rely on to provide the best products and service and Alpine definitely met that criteria. From the very first quote the sales team were friendly and helpful, providing advice on how each product can benefit our home. We still have a few things to finish off but the installations provided by Alpine are stunning and will definitely be a focal point of our new look home!"
"For our new kitchen extension we used large sliding doors and a roof lantern to make our home more open and we are more than pleased with the outcome."
Alpine Aluminium is rated 4.02 based on 61 reviews