Aesthetica Medispa limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aesthetica Medispa limited

How would you rate Aesthetica Medispa limited?

"I visited Aesthetica last week and received the usual excellent welcome and treatment. Louise and her staff cannot do enough for you. I have been to the salon a few times and have recommended them to many friends. I was given lots of helpful advice and tips, all with good humour. I would recommend Louise as she is extremely knowledgeable and ensures you understand your treatment."
"Louise and her staff are fantastic. From the minute you enter the spotlessly clean premises to the minute you leave, you are welcomed, looked after and cared for with the utmost respect, kindness and a lot of good humour! I had the fat freezing treatment. After a thorough review I had the treatment which is actually quite relaxing and was given excellent advice for aftercare etc. I have been to the medi spa a few times and have always had the same excellent service. Louise keeps up with all the latest trends in therapies and has had fantastic results from her clients. They are also very reasonably priced compared to many other salons. I would recommend them to everyone."
"Louise made me feel at ease to day, the consultation went very smooth and she was very knowledgeable."
Aesthetica Medispa limited is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews