Ace Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Ace

How would you rate Ace ?

"They had an item that I couldn't find anywhere else - the ordering and payment was so easy that I thought there must be a catch!!"
"Because they keep you informed when and where you parcels are"
"I have shopped with 24ACE for a number of years. Always find them very reasonable with a lot of variety. Customer services are excellent with dealing with any enquiries I have had, always pleasant and quick to resolve. 24ACE are a good company to shop from and I recommend them to people of all ages.....0-100 years. Well done 24ACE keep going we need you."
"I have received a statement from Ace requesting payment for something I have never ordered. I Have never ordered anything this company. I have Been trying to phone their help line no answer.. I have emailed the company no reply. Very unhappy."
"Decent price and good quality and quick delivery"
"excellent service from ordering to being delivered. product was 100% perfect as shown online.excellent company."
"Ace cards & gifts offer have great value items"
"Excellent customer service, very quick and efficient delivery service , probably the best online catalogue site I have used 10/10."
Ace is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews