Ace Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Ace
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Ace made you happy

"Quick reliable and quality goods at reasonable prices"
Are you Ace? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Ace receives. Reply Free
"They had an item that I couldn't find anywhere else - the ordering and payment was so easy that I thought there must be a catch!!"
"Because they keep you informed when and where you parcels are"
"I have shopped with 24ACE for a number of years. Always find them very reasonable with a lot of variety. Customer services are excellent with dealing with any enquiries I have had, always pleasant and quick to resolve. 24ACE are a good company to shop from and I recommend them to people of all ages.....0-100 years. Well done 24ACE keep going we need you."
"I have received a statement from Ace requesting payment for something I have never ordered. I Have never ordered anything this company. I have Been trying to phone their help line no answer.. I have emailed the company no reply. Very unhappy."
"Decent price and good quality and quick delivery"
"excellent service from ordering to being delivered. product was 100% perfect as shown online.excellent company."
"Ace cards & gifts offer have great value items"
"Excellent customer service, very quick and efficient delivery service , probably the best online catalogue site I have used 10/10."
Ace is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews