AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Fast and effective
Very easy to use and very prompt delivery ...well recommended
Super service
Excellent service, excellent delivery
Good service, quick, easy to use and reasonable price, saved a visit to my GP especially in these difficult times. Felt confident with service.
Thank you for your help while I was self isolating with Covid. My paracetamol arrived fast and I could use it to ease my Covid symptoms. You are the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Delivery was on time πŸ‘
Great service when you can't get what you need from your own doctors.
Very good company easy to order and very good delivery would recommend to anyone
It was easy to process your system and item arrived shortly afterwards.
Very quick and professional service would definitely use again
Excellent five star service and care!
Quick fast service highly recommend
Very good order and delivery service
Very good service and price with appropriate checks
Excellent speedy service
Prompt excellent service.
Very quick delivery thank you!
Good service. Fast delivery πŸ˜‰
Easy to use, no hassle to try to call gp office to book appointment and got exactly what I wanted. Very happy with the service. Speedy delivery as well.
Dear Ave,
Thank you for using AccessDoctor and your kind feedback, we are delighted that our service met your needs. Always here to help when you need us.
Best wishes,