AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Easy to use service.. highly recommended..
Easy website to use, delivery took alot longer than expected was supposed to be next day and I received them 4 days later
Cannot fault the service! Fast and discreet delivery. Will definitely recommend.
Ordered the product on 3rd December ,still haven’t received it !I got the email about shipment information but there is no track and trace number so I could actually check where my order is .Customer service is busy !!I really needed my medication ASAP but it’s been 5 days and no delivery informatio.n
Love this product really helps with not over eating
Good service arrived on time and they don't have to contact your Gp if you don't want them to impressed
Fast and effective
Very easy to use and very prompt delivery ...well recommended
Super service
Excellent service, excellent delivery
Good service, quick, easy to use and reasonable price, saved a visit to my GP especially in these difficult times. Felt confident with service.
Thank you for your help while I was self isolating with Covid. My paracetamol arrived fast and I could use it to ease my Covid symptoms. You are the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Delivery was on time πŸ‘
Great service when you can't get what you need from your own doctors.
Very good company easy to order and very good delivery would recommend to anyone
It was easy to process your system and item arrived shortly afterwards.
Very quick and professional service would definitely use again
Excellent five star service and care!
Quick fast service highly recommend
Very good order and delivery service
AccessDoctor is rated 4.72 based on 169 reviews