AccessDoctor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AccessDoctor
Read AccessDoctor Reviews

About AccessDoctor:

We are a UK Registered Online Pharmacy, we aim to make your pharmacy experience as simple as possible.

Our mission:

We are a group of UK trained Pharmacists, Doctors and Healthcare professionals, each with over 10 years experience in providing healthcare with ONE simple aim: Commitment to improve your wellbeing by providing, safe, convenient and confidential healthcare online.

Tell us how AccessDoctor made you happy
Dispatched quickly I recommend this site
Excellent service very prompt delivery highly recommend
I was extremely pleased with the service overall but when I ordered the tablets, a photograph of a box with 14 tablets was shown, I received 6, which was disappointing
Very good service. Lost 9 pounds already!
Very pleased with the service I received and fast delivery would recommend to my friends
Order was on time .would definatley use again, as I have before .
Professional, excellent service. Order delivered as promised.
Fantastic customer service will definitely use this service again
Super fast delivery of my order. Thank you.
Amazing service. I have used Access Doctor a couple of times and I was very happy with the service I received. My treatment arrived less than 24 hours of my consultation, so much quicker than trying to see my GP. I can definitely recommend using this service.
Easy assessment process, quick despatch and delivery. Much simpler than trying to get a GP consultation!
Highly recommended. Fast and efficient process. I WILL be using again in the future!
It is a best product i have ever used its very useful.
A good service, with products delivered when expected.⁹
Excellent service from Access Doctor every single time ! Great communication as well. Delighted to recommend .
Great service fast delivery and email updates would highly recommend
ordered sum medication and it came in 2 days
Quick service
Good website easy to understand and order and very good delivery would definitely recommend
Really handy when I was cut short! Efficient and simple process with prompt, well-communicated delivery. Thank you.
AccessDoctor is rated 4.74 based on 409 reviews