Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"swift dispatch, great service"
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lovely Doodlebone items, Quick delivery and well packaged. I would have no hesitation in ordering again."
"Item was easy to order and the engraving was perfect.Tag arrived within the 3-5 day period notified."
"Very easy to order from this site & goods arrived no sooner than I'd ordered them. Second order I've placed from here, more than happy with the service."
"Perfect for our Swiss bernese puppy, Very happy and Very quick service."
"Straightforward ordering process and a quick and efficient delivery. This is the second order I have placed with the company and would have no problem recommending you to my friends."
"Fast, efficient service! One of the items I ordered was out of stock so the company got in touch with me to let me know and to offer an alternative or a refund. The lady on the phone was just lovely and very helpful. I chose a replacement and am delighted with my purchase. I will definitely be shopping here again."
"Excellent service, as usual."
"Good quality collar and lovely matching lead. Very pleased with purchase."
"Excellent product. (Red Dingo enamel dog tag) Good choice of quality products on the Wuffstuff website."
"Order came quickly and product really good. Highly recommend based on my experience of WuffStuff"
"Customer service absolutely brilliant, thank you"
"The dog bed we were looking at was available in a number of colours at a good price and delivery was quick. Great overall service. Thanks"
"This is not the first time I have shopped at Wuffstuff and it won't be my last. The quality of the product is excellent and the speed of delivery is second to none. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that has a pet."
"Great service, friendly and prompt. Thank you"
"Stunning Leads - excellent quality - efficient service :-)"
"I'm happy with the items I bought. I have washed them through and they washed well. Important to me. My dog hasn't played with the rattle toy yet. The coat fits well."
"Delivered on time as per order"
"Delivery was quick and collar and lead great quality"
"Great harness and very good value would definitely use Wuffstuff again."
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews