Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"Called to arrange return and order a smaller size. Friendly and efficient, delivered very quickly. Good quality and a reasonable price and the most beautiful colour - the pinkest of pinks!"
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Wuffstuff.com receives. Reply Free
"Green nylon collar & lead arrived swiftly and safely. For such lightweight items I did feel that £2.90 postage was a little steep."
"Web site was good and goods were dispatched promptly and arrived in good condition. Would use this website site again x"
"Good prompt and efficient service. Will use again."
"Product and service was excellent"
"Easy to order, free postage would be the difference between me ordering again as items i found were quite expensive for what they were. Delivery was really quick though"
"The parcel came today, My dog loved it she managed to open it herself and enjoy the contents while I was out."
"excellent service and product and value but the collar chain proved to be heavier than the photograph indicated"
"The shipping and service was very good (I had to call them for fitting advice). I am a little disappointed however with the product as I bought this collar as a replacement and the description made it sound as though it is identical, however the old collar had a very soft, padded lining whereas this one has a foam lining, still soft, but not as smart and luxurious. However, the dog seems happy so that's main thing!"
"The product is exactly what we wanted and you were very easy to order from and it turned up when expected. However the product is damaged - the knob for tightening the upright part B only has half of the black ball."
"Lovely little coat that I've bought as a gift for my sons Border Terrier so as I won't know until after Christmas I couldn't give it the full 5* rating but very happy with purchase."
"liked this brown collar it look well on my liver dalmatian, dont know why I thought it would be wider that was my only problem, but think that was my fault"
"Great quick service.....happy customer."
"Very quick delivery! Lovely dog tag, but it would have been nice to have known the thickness of the item, as I a small dog, a little chunky, but very good quality!"
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews