Wuffstuff.com Reviews

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"The colours are pretty but the bowls are too shallow for the amount of food fed to large dogs eg. Labradors & spaniels so their kibble goes everywhere. The plastic is quite brittle so imagine it would shatter quite easily if dropped. Not really non slip and one of the little black feet which I guess are meant to make them non slip broke off one bowl on first use."
Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your comments on the Melamine bowls you received. We've made a note of the issues you raised and will update the listing to advise future customers of your concerns.

Wuffstuff
"I order two dogs collars for my pups for xmas. They look to be of good quality but haven't been able to allow myself to put them on the dogs as yet as 'I don't do pink'. I ordered these collars which were meant to be purple - I keep looking at them, they are not purple, they are definitely pink - yuk!"
"I was happy with the choices I purchased, but I was also disappointed that the quantities I wanted were not available even though the quantities were in single figures."
Hi Daron,

Many thanks for your review and we are pleased you like the Pet Munchies treats.

With all our treats and chews we are constantly re-stocking due to sell by dates etc. If you require a larger amount for your future orders and the required quantity is not shown please contact us and we should be able to supply within 1-2 days.

Wuffstuff.com
"I bought an Ezydog quick fit harness from Wuffstuff to try a different type of harness than I normally use. The harness was exactly as described and did indeed fit very quickly. Unfortunately it seemed to make my dog pull even harder on the lead which may have something to do with the front strap taking most of the force. I would not recommend this type of harness for a Dalmatian, also be aware returns and refunds are not given if anything bought has been used even if it is only to try out and is still in a new condition."
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your review and comments. We fully understand that this harness wasn't suitable for your Dalmatian, however it would be unfair to say that it wouldn't work for the breed in general. Every dog is different.

We were unable to offer a refund on this occasion as advised due to the fact the product had been used on dog on walks and the tag removed, which prevents re-sale.

Wuffstuff.com