Wuffstuff.com Insights

Wuffstuff.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and are happy with their refunds.

A-

A

Delivery - Fast

94.23%
Industry Average
" Lovely Doodlebone items, Quick delivery and well packaged. I would have no hesitation in ordering again. "
- Susan Maw
" Straightforward ordering process and a quick and efficient delivery. This is the second order I have placed with the company and would have no problem recommending you to my friends. "
- Catherine Cavanagh
" The dog bed we were looking at was available in a number of colours at a good price and delivery was quick. Great overall service. Thanks "
- Anonymous
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Fast, efficient service! One of the items I ordered was out of stock so the company got in touch with me to let me know and to offer an alternative or a refund. The lady on the phone was just lovely and very helpful. I chose a replacement and am delighted with my purchase. I will definitely be shopping here again. "
- Joyce Keatley
" I would not recommend this type of harness for a Dalmatian, also be aware returns and refunds are not given if anything bought has been used even if it is only to try out and is still in a new condition. "
- Nigel Wallington
" Very good product. Good communication and quick response. Bought wrong size at first got refund immediately. Impressed. Will buy from again. "