Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"Very quick delivery! Lovely dog tag, but it would have been nice to have known the thickness of the item, as I a small dog, a little chunky, but very good quality!"
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy to order, came very quick, harness so easy for me to put on, will be getting next size up soon from you Thankyou Margaret Freeman"
"Really happy with my order.Would order from you again!!"
"Very good to deal with excellent products fast delivery"
"Excellent quick and efficient service"
"This is our third dog coat from Wuff Stuff. Good quality - the first is still in good condition. Reliable and fast service."
"I bought a "Baskerville" muzzle for my Westie, and she doesn't really mind wearing it! This is a great surprise to both of us. And my fingers don't bleed anymore! SUCCESS."
"Brilliant products with very quick delivery"
"We recently bought two dog collars for our two Labradors and they are fantastic! The postage was speedy and the product is brill! Will definitely be purchasing again from you!"
"Very good product, speedy delivery will buy from again."
"Great service quick delivery all good"
"Items were as described and delivery was fast. Comms were excellent, would definitely use again and would highly recommend. 5***** all the way. Very happy, thanks."
"ARRF GRRR ARRRAFFF YAARRP GRRR AARRRA GRRARFF---Translation; Many thanks for the Kong ring. It's GGRREAT. Runs and bounces and soft for my mouth. But still tuff-stuff so my teeth don't rip it. Best Woofs Angus Collie-dog . As Angus says this is really good and easy to clean. Floats, bounces and rolls for him to chase. His favourite toy. Angus' translator and human carer/owner"
"Excellent service,very fast delivery. Great item. I would recommend this seller."
"Excellent service and communication. Really pleased with my purchases and overall experience. Thank you"
"Great collar, great service."
"I recently ordered the breezy love harness collar and lead the service and prompt delivery was second to none.The products themselves are of good quality and fit my dog well.We had a small problem with the harness however it was dealt with in a speedy and efficient manner with fantastic customer care skills! I would highly recommend this company and will be buying further products in the future.Complete.customer satisfaction."
"I bought an Ezydog quick fit harness from Wuffstuff to try a different type of harness than I normally use. The harness was exactly as described and did indeed fit very quickly. Unfortunately it seemed to make my dog pull even harder on the lead which may have something to do with the front strap taking most of the force. I would not recommend this type of harness for a Dalmatian, also be aware returns and refunds are not given if anything bought has been used even if it is only to try out and is still in a new condition."
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your review and comments. We fully understand that this harness wasn't suitable for your Dalmatian, however it would be unfair to say that it wouldn't work for the breed in general. Every dog is different.

We were unable to offer a refund on this occasion as advised due to the fact the product had been used on dog on walks and the tag removed, which prevents re-sale.

Kind Regards

David Lee
Wuffstuff.com
"Very quick hassle free delivery dog absolutely loves the antler have ordered two more"
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews