Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"Love this store, has everything. Great products good prices. This mat is great, soft and fluffy."
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Wuffstuff.com receives. Reply Free
"Fab quality id tags v pleased with them thanx"
"Excellent service very quick"
"Items received quickly and as described, excellent service."
"Brilliant! Ordered a couple of Red Dingo ID tags, which were delivered very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to use WuffStuff again."
"We received our order in 2 day's ,a Chilli Waterproof dog bed in XXL because our 2 Staffies curl up together.The Bed is excellent quality very strong and good value,I can't see this ever going out of shape,and Ellie and Jag love it.This was our first order, after seeing a Chilli Bed in a store in the Metrocentre but wasn't the size required.I will be ordering from Wuff Stuff again many thanks."
"Product and service was excellent"
"Prompt delivery - well within the quoted time frame. Good products sold by this company. It has taken quite a while to find a suitable harness to fit my dog. I did have to make a return but this was no quibble and efficiently felt with. A company to make a note of for the future. Thank you."
"I have recently purchased two different sized bowls and feeding stands for my two rescued ex-racing Greyhounds, they are better quality bowls and more importantly, stands, than the two originals that I purchased elsewhere. The stands belonging to the two original bowls rusted badly, and the light grey paint soon chipped off, these new stands are coated in a black material that looks far better quality and hopefully will not rust. The stands also have anti slip rubber pads around the rim which is useful. The large 4 litre size bowl, is very practical for my two Greyhounds, as they are happy to share a single water bowl but, particularly in hot weather, they do drink a lot of water and this size ensures a plentiful supply. Delivery was prompt, the items were well packaged and easy to put together. All in all a good website and excellent products."
"Very efficient service great Price. Thank you Wuffstuff.????"
"Great items I ordered 2 collars and 2 leads great quality and colours Only downside which was my fault I ordered 2 large leads and presumed that they would be same length ( my fault as never checked )"
"We purchased a heart shaped dog I D tag which was surprisingly nice and good quality but reasonably priced. It arrived quickly. Top marks all round."
"A very efficient service quick delivery and the products (RedDingo) are excellent quality."
"Easy to order, free postage would be the difference between me ordering again as items i found were quite expensive for what they were. Delivery was really quick though"
"Easy and efficient thank you"
"Excellent quality and service, very quick delivery"
"The parcel came today, My dog loved it she managed to open it herself and enjoy the contents while I was out."
"Great service & fast delivery thanks."
"Fast despatch and delivery. Love the Rogz Collars. Royal Mail took 2 days first order and 3 days second time around."
"Very helpful when I had to exchange an item I had ordered."
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews