Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"I ordered an Ezydog collar as our dog had already had one and it was good. I also ordered a lead to go with it. I paid for the minimum delivery time and all arrived ok and a day and a half from the order. I would definitely use this again. Thank you."
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very pleased with my purchase, so is my dog!"
"Good price on a quality dog collar, and quick delivery, would buy again and recommend"
"Great service & product, Thanks suffer stuff"
"I order two dogs collars for my pups for xmas. They look to be of good quality but haven't been able to allow myself to put them on the dogs as yet as 'I don't do pink'. I ordered these collars which were meant to be purple - I keep looking at them, they are not purple, they are definitely pink - yuk!"
"Was delighted that the rug came so quickly given the Christmas rush. We had a similar rug which was well worn and in need of replacement. Our two lurchers could not believe their luck when this was opened on Xmas morning (today). They have not been off it since. Thanks wuffstuff!"
"Lovely coats, both dogs very happy with them xx Quick delivery etc, thank you."
"The coat arrived for my aging lab within a couple of days. The quality is fantastic as is the fit. I ordered the large for my dog which also covered her bum and hips snugly which is a bonus due to her age. Reflective edging is also a great idea. Highly recommend this product and company."
"Web site was good and goods were dispatched promptly and arrived in good condition. Would use this website site again x"
"good strong collar (this is our third) stands the test of time and I pay the same price as anyone else."
"Never used the site before but shall again quality products and super fast delivery. Thank you very much"
"Fantastic, really happy. Easy to give a quick wipe. My dog loves it even stayed in his bed rather than the settee!!! Would recommend. Lots of support and space for my springador. Very happy owner and pet"
"Very good service. Wuffstuff kept in touch by email so we knew when to expect delivery, which was on time. The Whippet collar by Ferplast is the second we have bought. The quality is superb hence we have just purchased this one for a re-homed lurcher x collie. Maybe it seems OTT to buy this type of collar for a dog that is 1/4 greyhound, but they can be very strong on the lead and the extra width is kinder on the neck. Incidentally Wuffstuff miss out by describing this item as just a Whippet collar. Our first purchase was a medium size which fitted our female Irish greyhound on hole 3. She had very sensitive skin and there was no more rubbing with this collar. The large size should fit even a large greyhound or lurcher, but I can't imagine many Whippets with necks that size."
"Good prompt and efficient service. Will use again."
"Lovely blanket, great price, delivered quickly, thanks wuffstuff, would recommend."
"Excellent customer service. Great advice and quality products."
"Delighted with purchase"
"Fast delivery. Good product"
"Prompt service and helpful when items needed to be returned and replacements ordered."
"Prompt delivery and good customer communications."
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews