Wuffstuff.com Reviews

Global Park, Station Road
Bampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wuffstuff.com?

"swift dispatch, great service"
"Lovely Doodlebone items, Quick delivery and well packaged. I would have no hesitation in ordering again."
Clint Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Item was easy to order and the engraving was perfect.Tag arrived within the 3-5 day period notified."
"Very easy to order from this site & goods arrived no sooner than I'd ordered them. Second order I've placed from here, more than happy with the service."
Dennis Welsh
Verified Buyer
"Perfect for our Swiss bernese puppy, Very happy and Very quick service."
Catherine Cavanagh
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward ordering process and a quick and efficient delivery. This is the second order I have placed with the company and would have no problem recommending you to my friends."
Joyce Keatley
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient service! One of the items I ordered was out of stock so the company got in touch with me to let me know and to offer an alternative or a refund. The lady on the phone was just lovely and very helpful. I chose a replacement and am delighted with my purchase. I will definitely be shopping here again."
"Excellent service, as usual."
Janet Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Good quality collar and lovely matching lead. Very pleased with purchase."
Alan Bullock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product. (Red Dingo enamel dog tag) Good choice of quality products on the Wuffstuff website."
"Order came quickly and product really good. Highly recommend based on my experience of WuffStuff"
Adam Nottage
Verified Buyer
"Customer service absolutely brilliant, thank you"
Melissa Powell
Verified Buyer
"The colours are pretty but the bowls are too shallow for the amount of food fed to large dogs eg. Labradors & spaniels so their kibble goes everywhere. The plastic is quite brittle so imagine it would shatter quite easily if dropped. Not really non slip and one of the little black feet which I guess are meant to make them non slip broke off one bowl on first use."
Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your comments on the Melamine bowls you received. We've made a note of the issues you raised and will update the listing to advise future customers of your concerns.

Kind Regards

David Lee
Wuffstuff
"The dog bed we were looking at was available in a number of colours at a good price and delivery was quick. Great overall service. Thanks"
John Conlon
Verified Buyer
"This is not the first time I have shopped at Wuffstuff and it won't be my last. The quality of the product is excellent and the speed of delivery is second to none. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that has a pet."
Caroline Hicks
Verified Buyer
"Great service, friendly and prompt. Thank you"
"Stunning Leads - excellent quality - efficient service :-)"
Daphne Trew
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy with the items I bought. I have washed them through and they washed well. Important to me. My dog hasn't played with the rattle toy yet. The coat fits well."
"Delivered on time as per order"
Deborah Crossley
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and collar and lead great quality"
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews