Arford Henderson Law Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Arford Henderson Law Reviews

info@arfordhenderson.co.uk

33 St. James's Square, London,

Nadeem did a thoroughly good job. He was friendly and professional.
Nadeem arrived for a home visit with my elderly mother and was brief, professional and courteous to all present. I can highly recommend his services.
Nadeem was helpful and informative. The process was simple and quick and it is a relief that I have look after my loved ones.
The service has been very efficient with clear communication and guidance. The video call was a unique idea and saved a lot of travel. My experience has been excellent.
Nadeem was punctual. He explained in detail what we need to know. He answered all the question with his vast helpful knowledge. When we get married we will get our Wills done again with Nadeem
Nadeem explained everything properly and very clearly and we understood the law.
Nadeem came and visited us to and did a great job explaining everything re. LTA and Wills. Highly recommended company and person :-)
Nadeem was straight to the point which is what I needed. Straight forward advice.
Prompt, professional and with helpful explanations where needed.
Nadeem was very helpful. The meeting was straightforward and all the legal stuff was explained in plain English. He was very pleasant. The whole experience was made easy to understand for us. The advice received was very good.
excellent service, very helpful and informative. delightful man to deal with
I am very happy with the way Nadeem conducting the meeting. He gave me very good advice and I am relieved it is all sorted out now.
I am very pleased with the way Nadeem conducting the meeting. I am very happy.
Excellent service very clear and informative
Nadeem is an excellent solicitor. He is trustworthy and reliable as well as being precise. He helped my elderly and less abled parents write their Wills and Lasting Power of Attorneys. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Nadeem
Nadeem was extremely professional and personable. He was helpful and made the writing of my will an easy process. I would be happy to recommend his services.
Nadeem came to discuss my will etc. he spoke calmly an seemed very knowledgable about the subject, explained everything in simple understandable terms. I plan to make another appointment with him for further advice. Sara Morton.
From start to finish everything was very straight forward and very happy with the process. Happy to recommend.
Really thorough and helpful meeting . In depth explanations given to enable sound decisions to be made . First class and definitely recommended.
Nadeem explained everything very clearly and was helpful. He was very polite and I would recommend him to my friends
Arford Henderson Law is rated 4.93 based on 378 reviews