Wrong Fuel Recovery Reviews

Read Wrong Fuel Recovery Reviews

15 Crabtree Close

Tell us how Wrong Fuel Recovery made you happy
Very efficient
Absolute life-savers!! Friendly, knowledgeable technician, who put my mind at rest and within an hour, everything was back to normal! So very grateful
Jake was prompt, friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Excellent service, Very easy to deal with and quick response time
Excellent, the mechanic explained every option to me and was very helpful
Very helpful from start to finish. The chap I spoke to acknowledged we had children in the car and said he would get to us ASAP. The technician was there within the hour and started doing his thing. The technician walked me through the whole process and advised me what to do to stop this from costing me a lot of money. Both members of staff are a credit to your company, 5 star. Would like to also add my Car runs better that it did before as he run injection cleaner through the system to make sure this wouldn’t need attention from main dealer and that’s when we start talking big money. Thanks again to the whole team
30 litres of unleaded in my 40k Diesel Audi! anyways 100 times better than the RAC who quoted me 4-5 hours and £280+VAT, Wrong Fuel Recovery arrived in 45 mins, got my car engine cleaned up and ready to go in 50 mins, I saw the careful work that goes in, they pumped out contaminated fuel from 2 split fuel tanks and cleaned the injectors and hoses/pipes, in the end the car was purring like a cat with zero smoke, excellent job and well done. 02/03/2019
Engineer was great. Sorted issue out very quickly. Only down side was he took just over 1hr to get there even when I said that we had 2 kids and one of them was a baby. Wish this was quicker.
Very efficient, polite and professional.
Very professional service.
Explained every process and came across very knowledgeable
Not knowing what is Adblue,I put it in my diesel car tank and started car. Very silly thing to do from my side. Anthony was very helpful on phone and arranged my car to be fixed on roadside. Quickly arrived, explained, fixed . Good service!!!!!!
Friendly helpful and professional
Very good. And very professional. And he was there within 20 mins.
Very pleased with the professional, speedy and helpful service that fixed my mistake and got my Vito back on the road 3 hours after the 1st phone call on a Sunday morning. Highly recommend the guys I dealt with.
Thanks again
Shaun
Prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and a very pleasant guy too!
Done the thing which nobody thinks they will ever do and put the wrong type of fuel in. I rang wrong fuel recovery and they got to me with in 40 minutes wait. Took the guy around 25-30mins to sort it and it’s running as if it never happened. I was really annoyed with myself but the guy made me see a positive side to it and played it down which made me more relaxed about the situation. Great service.
Helped me when I stupidly put full tank of petrol in diesel engine. Happy that there are companies as Wrong Fuel Recovery.Outstanding service, recommended. Thanks to Chris he is very professional mechanic.
Stupidly put Adblue in my fuel tank, vehicle was sorted very professionally, friendly, on time and good value for money. Recommending for those with wrong fuel problem
Professionals doing professional work! Thank you for quick and safe mobile wrong fuel removal - you saved my life!
Wrong Fuel Recovery is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews