Wrong Fuel Recovery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrong Fuel Recovery

Tell us how Wrong Fuel Recovery made you happy

Telephone
"Done the thing which nobody thinks they will ever do and put the wrong type of fuel in. I rang wrong fuel recovery and they got to me with in 40 minutes wait. Took the guy around 25-30mins to sort it and it’s running as if it never happened. I was really annoyed with myself but the guy made me see a positive side to it and played it down which made me more relaxed about the situation. Great service."
"Helped me when I stupidly put full tank of petrol in diesel engine. Happy that there are companies as Wrong Fuel Recovery.Outstanding service, recommended. Thanks to Chris he is very professional mechanic."
"Stupidly put Adblue in my fuel tank, vehicle was sorted very professionally, friendly, on time and good value for money. Recommending for those with wrong fuel problem"
"Professionals doing professional work! Thank you for quick and safe mobile wrong fuel removal - you saved my life!"
Wrong Fuel Recovery is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews