Wristband Angel Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wristband Angel

About Wristband Angel: UK's best priced supplier of wristbands and luggage tags!

wba@idcband.com

Gillian H
"Ordered 150 colour printed bands. They came next day and I am delighted with them!! Will definitely use wristband Angel again! Fantastic service and quality! Thank you"
"FAST, QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE!"
Jessica A
"Easy to order and really quick delivery and not extortionately priced like other sites. An extra security for the girls when we go to Disney"
"Absolutely fantastic service got them next day and very happy with them"
"Wristband Angel are simply the best in the game, don't change a thing guys."
"Extremely happy with the helpful service I received over the phone when I called at 4.15 pm needing wristbands delivering to an event site the next day. The team were able to help my urgent request and we received the wristbands ok. Many thanks to all."
"Ordered before 3pm and received it the very next day even though I hadn't paid for next day delivery. Bang on spec! One extremely satisfied customer who will use next time and recommend to everyone."
"Deliver was as stated next day however quality could of been a tad better"
"Bought this Item to put on my Granddaughters suitcase for easy ID at the airport. After 2 weeks of travel in the USA the items stayed attached & no signs of damage or wear."
"Easy to use, super fast delivery and great prices and final product"
"Received my wristbands the day after I placed the order! Amazing! Wristbands are perfect for my daughters 21st festival themed party. Price is outstanding 👌🏻 I would recommend Wristband Angel to everyone 👌🏻"
"Absolutely Brilliant easy to design and order, great price, delivered the next day and the tyveks are excellent"
"Absolutely brilliant!! Easy to create and turned up not even 24hours after ordering! Amazing quality also!"
"Service was fab, recieved my wristbands 2 days after ordering them! More than pleased with them, they look great. Would definitely recommend Wristband Angel to anyone"
"Fast delivery and reasonable price. Wristbands look decent too with the logo"
"Order arrived so quickly and the web site so easy to use."
"Prompt delivery, just what we needed"
"Excellent service, easy, fast and spot on!"
"Quick ...efficient delivery.....quality product.....what's not to like!!"
"Like the numbering as this will help us identify each child. We cose the yellow with black print and they are very visual. Service and delivery very fast and a great price."
"Quick, efficient . Exactly what I wanted."
"Awesome service from Wristband Angel when I had to amend my order. My new order was dispatched within 2 hours of the order being placed and I received it the next morning. Quality and price were both great as well."
"Great wristbands and great service!"
Wristband Angel is rated 4.85 based on 290 reviews