Wristband Angel Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wristband Angel

About Wristband Angel: UK's best priced supplier of wristbands and luggage tags!

"Excellent service. Parts arrived early and exactly as ordered. Thanks guys."
"Great quality, fast delivery, and all for a brilliant price! Really happy with Wristband Angel and will be ordering from them again!"
"Wristband Angel enabled me to design my own wristbands unique for my purpose"
"perfect, exactly how we wanted it to look, my niece is so excited to give these out to her friends for her party. thanks again look forward to dealing with you again in the future."
"really good service great wristbands on time and great colours"
"I needed 50 wristbands quite quickly for a school trip. Communication was excellent from start to finish of the order. The website is extremely user friendly and you can fit more words on the wristband than any other provider I have found. I would highly recommend Wristband Angel."
"Always great quality wristbands and almost always arrive the day after I order them. Brilliant."
"Super quick delivery, extremely reasonable, good quality wristbands. Exactly what we wanted!"
"Fast efficient excellent price"
"Super fast service, ordered before 4pm and arrived next morning, quality band everything I needed. Will buy more next year but I'll put the company logo on."
"Brilliant and very quick delivery Thank you!"
"Extremely fast delivery. Much cheaper than other options online. Wristbands were exactly was I designed and was looking for. Would highly recommend this company and will defo be using them again."
"Fast shipping ! Excellent service! Love it thank you"
"Very easy process from point of order to delivery, which was effective & timely. An enjoyable experience which we will definitely do again!"
"Great service"
"Quick delivery and quality as expected"
Nicalol N
"It was easy to customise and create my wrist bands so you don't have to be a techno whiz to do it. Delivery was quick. Excellent service which I would use again and recommend to my friends."
"The wristbands were exactly what I ordered and delivery was on point. What was great about using them was that it was easy to create + customise the wrist bands and order the items which make the process straight forward so you don't need to be a techno whiz to do it. Excellent service and I would use them again and recommend to my friends"
"Easy to order, great price and speedy delivery, wide selection of products"
""Very professional, fast delivery, pleasure to do business with you""
Wristband Angel is rated 4.84 based on 231 reviews