Wristband Angel Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wristband Angel

About Wristband Angel: UK's best priced supplier of wristbands and luggage tags!

Gillian H
Gillian H
"Ordered 150 colour printed bands. They came next day and I am delighted with them!! Will definitely use wristband Angel again! Fantastic service and quality! Thank you"
"FAST, QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE!"
Jessica A
"Easy to order and really quick delivery and not extortionately priced like other sites. An extra security for the girls when we go to Disney"
"Fantastic quality, brilliant value and super fast dispatch. Very pleased with the service and will definitely recommend to others."
Jennifer I
Verified Buyer
"last minute purchase, fast next day deliver and really easy to order over the phone. Will use ago."
Samantha S
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website to design your own wristbands. Great customer service, my wristbands arrived 48hrs after I placed the order. This is the third year we’ve (Chickerell Steam and Vintage Show) ordered with you and will no doubt be back next year."
"Not used them yet but will do the job nicely"
"Exactly what I ordered,rapid turn around on the order of wrist bands. Try to be a little more careful when heat sealing the bag next time,as 2 of the wrist bands where caught in the seal and ruined. Apart from this minor problem,I would purchase further items on the strength of this order!"
"Very prompt and efficient service"
"Unbelievable, printed and delivered in 24 hours, great service"
"Good product and fast delivery!"
"Another quick, smooth transaction. Good quality and well printed"
"I purchased these for our Beaver group trip amazing quality and I know we won’t have any lost children xx"
"Quick, efficient and value for money!"
"Great service, I phoned one day to enquire on the despatch times if ordered that day & received the wristbands the following day..... Highly recommended & will definitely use you again."
"Second year we have ordered from these guys, always a very prompt accurate delivery at a great price too. Thanks guys."
"Would be 5 out of 5 but the fact that I couldn't use the discount code even though I was within the time limit was disappointing. Otherwise excellent service as always."
"Great service. Great wristbands at a great price."
"Fantastic service! We ordered 5 different wristbands, all with different designs and colours. We received them via post so quickly and they look great! Thank you very much! We will deffinatly be using again in the future."
"When I made a mistake on my order and emailed asking for it to be corrected they responded very quickly and made the correction for me with no hesitation. Also, delivery was extremely fast. Thanks."
Elizabeth W
Verified Buyer
"Each time I've purchased from Wristband Angel I've been delighted with how easy the ordeing process is (online), the amazingly swift service - my order arrived the next working day - the finished product is exactly what I wanted and the price is extremely good. Great value for money and I would recommend them to anyone who needs their products."
"the service was very quick, prices were reasonable."
"Very quick delivery and really good value and price for the quality Happy with the service"
Wristband Angel is rated 4.84 based on 270 reviews