Wristband Angel Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wristband Angel

About Wristband Angel: UK's best priced supplier of wristbands and luggage tags!

Gillian H
Gillian H
"Ordered 150 colour printed bands. They came next day and I am delighted with them!! Will definitely use wristband Angel again! Fantastic service and quality! Thank you"
"FAST, QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE!"
Jessica A
"Easy to order and really quick delivery and not extortionately priced like other sites. An extra security for the girls when we go to Disney"
"Very quick delivery and all amazing quality. Well worth the buy!"
"The service was excellent"
"Quick, efficient service. Excellent product at a reasonable price which we use for cruising as an identifier for our luggage."
"Fantastic service and they even managed to change an email address which a colleague in the chatty noticed I had got wrong a a very late stage as I was worried that printing had starts by it hadn’t, ordered abou 6pm Monday night was ere with the post on Wednesday morning, fantastic service and price"
"I designed and ordered my wristbands at 1pm on Friday afternoon and they were here at 9am Saturday morning. Good value and unbelievable service."
"The website is very easy to use and gives you plenty of scope for your designs. Good choice of colours too. The wristbands always arrive very fast."
"The price and the service!"
"Quick delivery good product. I had a 10% voucher off via an email that was valid but didn’t work online"
"Amazing lightening fast delivery great service"
"I placed an order 2pm.....wristbands arrived following morning! Great to be able to customise the bands to suit your occasion and inexpensive to boot! Highly recommended"
"I needed a quick delivery when we were experiencing bad weather conditions. Although I couldn't order online with the delivery options. The matter was dealt with very quickly and efficiently over the phone. The order arrived as promised the next day."
"quick response and just what I wanted at a very reasonable price"
"used Wristband Angel a couple of times now for our show events, the website is easy to use, prices competitive and service is very fast. What else could I ask for, keep up the good work."
PATRICIA T
Verified Buyer
"Fluid transaction. Quick delivery. Great company"
"Even using the link ftom an e-mail on an Apple Iphone, it was easy to produce the “Tags” I wanted. 2nd return visit."
"excellent fast competitive service"
"Bright easy to read and because of them we were able to find one of our special need kids within 20 minutes of being lost."
"Excellent service. Parts arrived early and exactly as ordered. Thanks guys."
"Great quality, fast delivery, and all for a brilliant price! Really happy with Wristband Angel and will be ordering from them again!"
Wristband Angel is rated 4.85 based on 249 reviews