ID&C Ltd WBA Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ID&C Ltd WBA

About ID&C Ltd WBA: UK's best priced supplier of wristbands and luggage tags!

subscriptions@idcband.com

How would you rate ID&C Ltd WBA?

ADEWUMI A
"neatly packaged and fast delivery.. will continue to use them for my wristband jobs"
Gillian H
"Ordered 150 colour printed bands. They came next day and I am delighted with them!! Will definitely use wristband Angel again! Fantastic service and quality! Thank you"
"FAST, QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE!"
"Excellent service - goods arrived the next day. Wristbands meet my expectations. Easy website to navigate. Would use the company again."
"I have paid since over 1 week ago and the money has been taken from my account but this company is yet to send me payment confirmation or even acknowledge my order. To me it seems this company is a scam."
"Brilliant service, easy to order, quality products and very quick delivery. Have used on multiple occasions and will continue to use. My latest order was slightly short but the next day after one email and no quibbles whatsoever the missing items arrived. Thank you so much. Highly recommend."
"Delivered quickly and look fit for purpose"
"My order was never received but the money was debited from my PayPal account immediately. I emailed through to find out the reason for this and I am still awaiting a reply!"
"A fantastic service. This is the second time I've used Wristband Angels and I cannot fault the product. Delivery was second to none, I ordered by lunchtime and it arrived the following morning. Superb all round."
"Very pleased, very fast and exactly how I designed them, thank you"
"Have always bought our wristbands with this company. Fast, reliable and good quality products!"
"Very efficient service and super fast turnaround. We won't use anyone else!"
"Absolutely fantastic service got them next day and very happy with them"
"Wristband Angel are simply the best in the game, don't change a thing guys."
"Extremely happy with the helpful service I received over the phone when I called at 4.15 pm needing wristbands delivering to an event site the next day. The team were able to help my urgent request and we received the wristbands ok. Many thanks to all."
"Ordered before 3pm and received it the very next day even though I hadn't paid for next day delivery. Bang on spec! One extremely satisfied customer who will use next time and recommend to everyone."
"Deliver was as stated next day however quality could of been a tad better"
"Bought this Item to put on my Granddaughters suitcase for easy ID at the airport. After 2 weeks of travel in the USA the items stayed attached & no signs of damage or wear."
"Easy to use, super fast delivery and great prices and final product"
"Received my wristbands the day after I placed the order! Amazing! Wristbands are perfect for my daughters 21st festival themed party. Price is outstanding 👌🏻 I would recommend Wristband Angel to everyone 👌🏻"
"Absolutely Brilliant easy to design and order, great price, delivered the next day and the tyveks are excellent"
"Absolutely brilliant!! Easy to create and turned up not even 24hours after ordering! Amazing quality also!"
ID&C Ltd WBA is rated 4.82 based on 300 reviews